Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? (3771 Views)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2011
HTown Eve:

My point iiiiiiiiiiissss it depends on where you go.  There are some CLUBS for mature and professional people, and you are like wow so many responsible looking people in here.  They even have dress codes for such hang outs.  Dress responsibly or you are not getting in.  

You guys do know that there are some hang outs for religious people as well right?

Hang outs for the religious??, i mean watta dey gonna be doin?? Prayers n fasting?
Well i've never heard of that one.
Thanks for the clarifiication though. cheesy
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2011
lol grin
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Ivynwa(f): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2011
Where do they have hang outs for christians? I will like to chill there too raising hands to God, singing sweet praise and worship songs, loving God, dwelling in his presence and savouring the beauty of his holiness, Alleluiah somebody!
190 say Amen! grin cool grin cool
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2011
[size=20pt]THE A-TEAM!![/size] undecided undecided
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Ivynwa(f): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2011
grin grin grin
Naughty Baby
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2011
^^Sorry i mean Amen

Amen somebody Amen~
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 2:42am On Jan 05, 2011
Ivynwa:

I really don't agree that going to clubs makes one bad. Good people go to clubs, I have once met and befriended a responsible married mother of one in a club when she came clubbing with her sister.

Correct me dear if am wrong but are you a Lesbiiiii
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

Correct me dear if am wrong but are you a Lesbiiiii

Slap yourself for askin my IVY that question
She meant she became friends with a lady,
Com'on, Ivy would never do that,
SHE GAT CLASS!!
angry angry
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Ivynwa(f): 2:52am On Jan 05, 2011
190:

Slap yourself for askin my IVY that question
She meant she became friends with a lady,
Com'on, Ivy would never do that,
SHE GAT CLASS!!
angry angry

Thanks Baby 190, class is that aura that one exudes even through the pages of Nairaland when one speaks. If you don't have it, you can't exude it and when such speaks it's like the clanging of metals. I won't even stoop low and reply that. Like Jay-z sang " You gotta get that dirt off your shoulder". I just did. Ivy leaves the thread blowing a kiss to 190 and Orton baby.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 3:01am On Jan 05, 2011
190 catches IVY'S kisses and put's it inside HANDBAG!! and stores the HANG BAG INSIDE REFIGERATOR
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 3:05am On Jan 05, 2011
@190, Nahh i don't think so, ma ex did that already.
@Ivy, Baby don't tell you goto clubs just for the sole aim of befrnding MILFs. i'll be disappointed cos i was really startin nu like you. Ma bad on ma question earlier.k
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2011
^^Listen
Do you have class,

1.are u a suicide bomber
2.Do you drive a bentley
3.Do you earn N5 per month
4.Do you spend your vacations in Iraq

If yes to all these questions then you can date IVYNAWA for free!! angry angry
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by ekubear1: 3:12am On Jan 05, 2011
Good girls go clubbing too. Just go to upscale clubs.

If you party with hoodrats, then the chance of finding a good girl is close to zero  grin
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by henchmark: 3:22am On Jan 05, 2011
tayolumi:
If you're looking for a good girl you should rather go to church! The girls at the club might be good but they might just want to get wild on that evening!
I dance like a stripper on a regular basis but when you see me at church ! oh my, you won't believe it's the same girl!
No but it might bring out the good side of the someon that you wouldn't see in that person in a club. .
i love your comment girl, you sound very real
Ivynwa:

I'm a typical Nigerian lady reared by very modest parents. I can't claim perfection  because I am nowhere near it but I can carry my shoulder well to say that I am a modest person yet I love to club simply because I love music and love to chill out in that blaring-music atmosphere of a club. I love to dance too.

I go to clubs when I can find time yet I have never been drunk in my life(I can't imagine losing control of my senses,I will never put myself in that condition). I am not into alcohol, the much alcohol I can acommodate is at most half a bottle of small guiness mixed with Vitamalt or something soft. If it's free drink at the club, I always go for juice with minut alcohol. I Like Baylis too but have never bothered taking it in a club except at home when I have it around. It's not a must-have for me. I try to avoid Alcohol because I love my body natural and untainted. Strip clubs are not my kind of thing too, I have never been to one either.

I really don't agree that going to clubs makes one bad. Good people go to clubs, I have once met and befriended a responsible married mother of one in a club when she came clubbing with her sister. Couples, friends go clubbing, does that make them bad, what is that thing we have against the single, free and enjoying their lives that make us point fingers, paint pictures of goodness and badness. Who is perfect among us? I don't think that fondness for music and socialization should be negated in the scale of such judgement. More important virtues like decency, honesty should be on that scale. Just what I think.

spot on!!!!

i would  rather have a girl in the club than in church, reason being she would harldly be pretending in the club, but church ? na only she and God SABI
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Ivynwa(f): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2011
190:

190 catches IVY'S kisses and put's it inside HANDBAG!! and stores the HANG BAG INSIDE REFIGERATOR

You are so incurable boy.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2011
190:

^^Listen
Do you have class,

1.are u a suicide bomber
2.Do you drive a bentley
3.Do you earn N5 per month
4.Do you spend your vacations in Iraq

If yes to all these questions then you can date IVYNAWA for free!! angry angry

In that case bradah, Then am over over-qualified. And don't worry bro, ur lil'-kid-sis Ivy will be in safe hands, wink

190:

Common let-her out, bet she's as cold as ice right now shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 3:32am On Jan 05, 2011
^^Com' my friend go and sleep

Do you know who ivy is,
angry angry
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 3:38am On Jan 05, 2011
Ivynwa:

Ivy laughs heartily cosed up in the comfort of her bed and shakes her head at 190
You are so incurable sweetie

Common pie, I've got us some warm blankets, Come sit wif me by the fire place, common now, get over here, wink wink wink

No sweetheart, I go to club for the sole aim of my music. I love my music.

Can you upload some of ur solos and mail me the download link, love to hear dat v-o-i-c-e?
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 3:44am On Jan 05, 2011
^^Come be kia-full, stay away from my senior mama Ivy,
else i would bisect your head like WOOD
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 05, 2011
singing

*I never thought i'd fall in love in the club tell me who's that girl just walk walk in the club*

@poster to answer your question yes. Clubs are not just for finding a bleep mate ya know. Some peeps go there to dance have a good time a unwind.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 05, 2011
@poster
may i ask what is wrong with a girl who drinks?! where i come from, its part of life to have a glass of wine during dinner. . . . . . . . . . and if a gal can have one then why not two or three so long as she can hold her alcohol.
smoking is even irrelevant in this issue as people do smoke everywhere, let alone clubs.

so can people find wifey material in clubs? YES and NO, just like CHURCH, WORK PLACE, UNIVERSITIES or whatever place in this world.
its all down to their damn mind and if they are READY.
some women are wifey material but not ready. all has to be right in every ¨department¨ to take the plunge and say i do!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 3:54am On Jan 05, 2011
@190, Common now bro, theres not need for violence,ok, And by the way i noticed that u've suddenly turned female, Don't tell you're tryin to chase me, cOS Im not interested!, I want my Ivy.lol
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by deniyor: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2011
Yes u can. All sorts of people go to the club. It doesn't make u good or bad. And less chances of pretence.
In some places, it is a lifestyle.
what is ur defn of bad?
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 4:22am On Jan 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

@190, Common now bro, theres not need for violence,ok, And by the way i noticed that u've suddenly turned female, Don't tell you're tryin to chase me, cOS Im not interested!, I want my Ivy.lol

Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by ekubear1: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2011
deniyor:

Yes u can. All sorts of people go to the club. It doesn't make u good or bad. And less chances of pretence.

I still think it strongly depends on the type of club, and what type of people go there. You aren't going to find wifey material in a club where the clientele is mostly hoodrats. . .
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by HTownEve(f): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2011
LOL!  See as these yeye brothers and sister don yap me finish.  Orton1_0, Ivynwa, and 190; the A Team.    cool

Yep, there are Christian Lounges.  Go to the website below and click on the The Gospel Lounge.

http://itsachristthing.com/

I am justified if I call you bush people at this point.  Pardon me.   grin 
Club Definition: a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose.

And when I say religious, why do you assume I mean Christians only?   undecided  There are many beliefs out there besides ours.  Yeye.  mchew.   wink
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mcleo007(m): 6:20am On Jan 05, 2011
@all, thanks for the good responses so far. I quite agree it depends on the kind of club you go to,which is why I believe that,just like every other place,one will always find the good and bad. Hence,finding a good or bad girl is mutually exclusive to situations and not necessarily to occassions.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Odunnu: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2011
Impossible is nothing.
Personally dont have anything against clubbing even though I dont do it often- maybe 2ce a whole year.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Ivynwa(f): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Htown Eve
I wasn't joking about wanting to hangout in such a place. I checked out the website and they look cool and great. If I were in Florida, I will definitely be hanging out there too. It's truly my kind of thing. I am already feeling them in the spirit from the cool songs in their site.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by HTownEve(f): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
@ Ivynwa. kool. kiss Pardon me.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
I imagine so. Remember just like everything else in the world, clubs come with different flavors. What I mean is there are clubs that have certain target groups: teens, grown and s3xy, white collar/high society; etc. so it depends on where you look and who you are looking for. Typically the girl who sits down and observes (shy type) not ALWAYS but most of the time is wife material vs. the girl grinding on every Tom, D1ck and Harry.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by MrsEve2(f): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mz Dark,

I do not expect these things with a penis keep it real. They will marry a ho from a club if she has the right asset and the chest. If she pretty and got it going on. They will try to tame her enough so she can please the family but will marry her in the hot second if family approved. So this shit these men talking, cross the street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day / How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out / Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.