Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (32534 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Grimaldi Destruction. / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Eattah(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
Imoabung:
Is like Hoegh Singapore is moving kindly confirm

What did you notice sir?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by aluta2: 1:55pm On May 31, 2020
It will dock today as precious ace have finish offloading..congratulations to us
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bammy2244: 1:55pm On May 31, 2020
dannybrasky:

Don't play with my emotions biko grin

Can anyone confirm this?
Yes is moving

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
Bammy2244:

Yes is moving
Hallelujah to the king of kings
Hallelujah to the lord of lord's!!
Hallelujah
Hallelujah ah ah ah grin
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 2:14pm On May 31, 2020
aluta2:
It will dock today as precious ace have finish offloading..congratulations to us
I can see a tug about to move Precious Ace whew thank God
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Ayjam: 2:27pm On May 31, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all, as at last Friday, Precious ace has not discharge all the cargo, I wrote an email to their Customer's care about my displeasure for delaying the discharge of my cargo and I got a reply apologized for the delay and assure operations are ongoing for the discharge of the remaining cargoes.
Pls, does anyone have latest information if all the cargoes have been offloaded.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 2:58pm On May 31, 2020
Ayjam:
Happy Sunday to you all, as at last Friday, Precious ace has not discharge all the cargo, I wrote an email to their Customer's care about my displeasure for delaying the discharge of my cargo and I got a reply apologized for the delay and assure operations are ongoing for the discharge of the remaining cargoes.
Pls, does anyone have latest information if all the cargoes have been offloaded.

Definitely because Precious Ace is moving at the moment
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bammy2244: 3:05pm On May 31, 2020
Eattah:

What did you notice sir?
see this

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Twob: 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
Bammy2244:
see this
Precious Ace is leaving while Hoegh Singapore is berthing as seen below

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bammy2244: 3:38pm On May 31, 2020
Twob:

Precious Ace is leaving while Hoegh Singapore is berthing as seen below
congratulation Hoegh Singapore at last
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 3:43pm On May 31, 2020
like i said earlier that hoegh singapore will berth as soon as precious ace depart ptml. it as come to pass, congrats to us
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2020
Chiiiiii!!!

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bammy2244: 3:53pm On May 31, 2020
ayubaski:
like i said earlier that hoegh singapore will berth as soon as precious ace depart ptml. it as come to pass, congrats to us
baba u talk ham ...I belief u. All glory belong to God
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 4:16pm On May 31, 2020
Bammy2244:

yes oo, thank God
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2020
It has not been easy but we thank God finally, its here. Woooooooooow it's a long story
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Oneplus: 4:38pm On May 31, 2020
Bammy2244:

Thank God at last Hoegh Singapore has finally berth after the departure of Precious Ace. God be praised. Waiting period was 2months 4days (64days)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by opaclem: 4:40pm On May 31, 2020
It's been insanely insane in the part of Grimaldi. I doubt if Grimaldi can do this in a country where everything works.
Nonetheless, we bless God that the vessel finally berth.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 6:06pm On May 31, 2020
opaclem:
It's been insanely insane in the part of Grimaldi. I doubt if Grimaldi can do this in a country where everything works.
Nonetheless, we bless God that the vessel finally berth.
Thank God guys. It’s a huge relief
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
Congratulations to everyone. Delay is not denial
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by egin88: 11:08pm On May 31, 2020
Pls house, someone should explain dis to me because I don't know much about it, this is d first time of importing car

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by egin88: 11:12pm On May 31, 2020
Check dis, I don't even know whether my van hv Been offloaded or not.?

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by sultaan(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2020
To all of you guys if you had shipped your cargoes to Cotonou and based in that country do you think you will deal with all these drama, and if it was a fair competitive African market as designed in the Ecowas treaty, do you think you can compete with a business based in Benin.

They will get their cargos on time at a lower cost and meet all deadlines.

These failures is up to us as a people to change
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 11:38pm On May 31, 2020
egin88:
Check dis, I don't even know whether my van hv Been offloaded or not.?
I think you should have captured it in a way that it will show the main activities at second to last column. Like below.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by egin88: 4:09am On Jun 01, 2020
This is d other side

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2020
egin88:
This is d other side

So definitely its on grande Nigeria but don't have a berthing space for now.
I think if grand lagos had left when programme 31st it would have berthing because host only 2 vessels at a time but grande lagos hasn't left and grande cotonou is around the corner expected to berth tomorrow is it might likely wait for grand Singapore on the 9th or 10th.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please how soon is bill of lading expected to be paid, as in the deadline for payment?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
heykims:
Please how soon is bill of lading expected to be paid, as in the deadline for payment?

You are advised to pay for Bill of Lading before the berthing of your vehicle in Lagos Sea port ,

Without these document, you won't be able to do the clearing (Original B/L) with the shipping company and that's where your vehicle will be finally release.

All other process can be done with the draft bill of lading including Custom Valuation, Accessment, Examination, Payment and Releasing but the shipping company won't release the vehicle to you at their terminal and you will start incurring demurrage pending the availability of the Original Bill of Lading or Telex release.

It all depends on you.

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
owo4mii:

You are advised to pay for Bill of Lading before the berthing of your vehicle in Lagos Sea port ,

Without these document, you won't be able to do the clearing (Original B/L) with the shipping company and that's where your vehicle will be finally release.

All other process can be done with the draft bill of lading including Custom Valuation, Accessment, Examination, Payment and Releasing but the shipping company won't release the vehicle to you at their terminal and you will start incurring demurrage pending the availability of the Original Bill of Lading or Telex release.

It all depends on you.
Thanks
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
owo4mii:

It all depends on you.
Thanks, please like how much will it take to clear a 2005 Toyota camry?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
heykims:

Thanks, please like how much will it take to clear a 2005 Toyota camry?

Budget #500,000

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by sultaan(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Did you just infer that Nigerian system still uses Telex!

They took away fax machines from our office years ago.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
sultaan:
Did you just infer that Nigerian system still uses Telex!

They took away fax machines from our office years ago.

Yes, we still use Telex here in Nigeria at the shipping company for release of vehicles in place of Original Bill of Lading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars / What To Do If Your Brakes Fail / LandRover Unveils Its Most Expensive Model Ever,£177k RangeRover SVAutobiograhy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.