Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (32186 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Grimaldi Destruction. / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2020
dancok:
pls am a novice,how much can the shipping cost be from American? Any ideal

Yes Sir on this , the shipping cost from America depends on the shipping line you are using and there nearness to your location of pickup , the shipping cost ranges from $800upward . You can contact your shipper up there for more clarification , there is Sallaum and Grimaldi.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 14, 2020
tosheeba:

Yes Sir on this , the shipping cost from America depends on the shipping line you are using and there nearness to your location of pickup , the shipping cost ranges from $800upward . You can contact your shipper up there for more clarification , there is Sallaum and Grimaldi.
thanks,is clear now
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
dancok:
thanks,is clear now

You are welcome sir

You are free to contact me for your clearing or any enquiries as regard clearing

WhatsApp 09068027890
Hotline 07087891487
Olatunbosun Toheeb
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 11:50am On May 15, 2020
This is the official schedule from NPA authority for May and you can see both Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace don’t have a berthing date! Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 11:52am On May 15, 2020
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
This is not a good news someone is waiting to hear. Pls what is the way forward from this unnecessary delay on getting our vehicles, obviously we may have to wait till December before we will lay our hands on the vehicle with the ways things are moving on PTML
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2020
Imoabung:
This is the official schedule from NPA authority for May and you can see both Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace don’t have a berthing date! Fingers crossed

The Report posted here by someone last time from Grimaldi..said they waiting for FREE BERTH.
My Guy outside said FREE BERTH..means their allocated dates for berth has expired or passed..so free berth means them BERTHING @any given free opportunity in the port when there is no vessel or limited vessel to berth for that day..

I guess that is the reason while they not included.

But seeing them alone on the List alone is consoling.

It cant be anchored forever.

One day it will berth,just that the traffic in the ports now are so much..Think Grimaldi needs to make special arrangements for berthing instead of waiting for Free Berth.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2020
And Grimaldi customer service just sent a mail to me now that ETA for Hoegh Singapore is 26th May, 2020.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Obarave: 5:09pm On May 15, 2020
We might as well expect Precious Ace to Berth on the 18th even though i have initially received this email as regards Hoegh Singapore (Twice) what makes this interesting is it is the first time for Precious Ace despite all the changes in date so i think it might just be right...not trusting them though. All we can do is be prayerful and hopeful.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Ayjam: 5:30pm On May 15, 2020
pstfrancis:
And Grimaldi customer service just sent a mail to me now that ETA for Hoegh Singapore is 26th May, 2020.
This is a sign of good thing to come, I just likewise received an email from Grimaldi Customer Care that Precious ace vessel will berth on the 18th May, 2020 pls, let everyone concern be on the look out and pay raps attention.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ugoonuoha: 9:23pm On May 15, 2020
Imoabung:

Hi bro, please where did you get the berthing schedule from? Can you email to me? Ugoonuoha@yahoo.com
Or direct me where I can get the daily schedule. I need it for work purposes. Thanks bro
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2020
Ayjam:

This is a sign of good thing to come, I just likewise received an email from Grimaldi Customer Care that Precious ace vessel will berth on the 18th May, 2020 pls, let everyone concern be on the look out and pay raps attention.

It's sure for Precious Ace to berth on 18th but for Hoegh Singapore on 26tg it's not sure at all.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Eattah(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2020
pstfrancis:

It's sure for Precious Ace to berth on 18th but for Hoegh Singapore on 26tg it's not sure at all.

Can you tell us why you say so Sir?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2020
pstfrancis:

Nothing is sure for now..

Meanwhile Grenade Nigeria is in a possible pirate attack..
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 9:01pm On May 16, 2020
precious ace will berth 17th or18th, believe it or leave it, i dont have consignment on it tho

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 6:30am On May 17, 2020
ayubaski:
precious ace will berth 17th or18th, believe it or leave it, i dont have consignment on it tho
What about Hoegh Singapore?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2020
Imoabung:
What about Hoegh Singapore?
26th
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 7:08am On May 17, 2020
[quote
author=Imoabung post=89632770]
What about Hoegh Singapore?[/quote]
i actually have a consignment on it tho, i dont know about it because 26th is a bit far, change of date can still occur
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2020
ayubaski:

17th is today and 18th is tomorrow monday..
Let see how it will be..but I still have my doubts.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2020
Tobichuks:

17th is today and 18th is tomorrow monday.. Let see how it will be..but I still have my doubts.
What happened to optimism?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2020
Ship will definitely berth today or tomorrow. Vessel has anchored in Lagos, so will be allowed to berth at the port any moment from now

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2020
Precious Ace will surely berth, it's Hoegh Singapore am not sure about
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 12:03pm On May 17, 2020
Precious ace on the way into tin can, congrats to all those having consignment on this voyage.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2020
ayubaski:
Precious ace on the way into tin can, congrats to all those having consignment on this voyage.

Thank you and congrats on to us with vehicles on this vessel
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Habdej112: 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
Fogman:

Thank you and congrats on to us with vehicles on this vessel

Really ? Thank God oo all hope was lost
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Habdej112:

Really ? Thank God oo all hope was lost
Delay is not denial
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2020
Finally Precious Ace arrived Lagos Port. Once again, congratulations to us all. Hoegh Singapore next. 2 down, 1 remaining for my joy to be complete
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Eattah(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations to everyone with vehicle on the precious ace .Pray for hoegh Singapore lol
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
Eattah:
Congratulations to everyone with vehicle on the precious ace .Pray for hoegh Singapore lol

Congratulations to us all..
The waiting no be here..
For Hoegh Singapore..Gods grace..It will surely come in peace.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2020
Tobichuks:

Congratulations to us all..
The waiting no be here..
For Hoegh Singapore..Gods grace..It will surely come in peace.

Please try and cultivate the habit of being optimistic in all situations. Congratulations
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Agbaidu25: 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
Grand Dakar has berthed. For those concerned.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Duduadams: 4:01pm On May 17, 2020
Dear. All, please note that Precious Ace has finally berthed today

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

My 2002 Highlander Lost Control Almost Killed Me / The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.