Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (32182 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Grimaldi Destruction. / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by iamauxin(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2020
Goodevening all, since we are on this discussion.
How can someone in South Eastern Nigeria get a car that has arrived in Tin Can Lagos amidst this lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by calculusx(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2020
Sallaum Covid-19 Relief

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2020
Tobichuks:

Congratulations to us all..
The waiting no be here..
For Hoegh Singapore..Gods grace..It will surely come in peace.
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2020
Fogman:

Please try and cultivate the habit of being optimistic in all situations. Congratulations

Thanks bro..
The Delay and postponement every day realy tire me..
So I was like ,any one ,any one.
But thanks to God finally. It End in Praise.

2 Likes

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
Tobichuks:

Thanks bro.. The Delay and postponement every day realy tire me.. So I was like ,any one ,any one. But thanks to God finally. It End in Praise.
It is well. Thank God we are all smiling.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bammy2244: 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
Pls someone should help me confirm if precious ace has discharged all his load... cos my agent said the load is still on the ship

2 Likes

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by soloehis(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2020
Tobichuks:

Thanks bro..
The Delay and postponement every day realy tire me..
So I was like ,any one ,any one.
But thanks to God finally. It End in Praise.
is there any change in custom duty?

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2020
soloehis:
is there any change in custom duty?

Not yet for now aside from the recent increament in VAT Since February and increase in custom exchange rate from 326-361 which was early this month. But I’m just having an info from one of my Colleague at Tincan island that , it’s possible to be an increas in customs exchange rate again from 361-380 which I’m not praying it should happen .

I’m an agent , you can contact me for your clearing and enquiries as regard clearing

WhatsApp 09068027890
Hotline -07087891487
Olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by soloehis(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2020
tosheeba:

Not yet for now aside from the recent increament in VAT Since February and increase in custom exchange rate from 326-361 which was early this month. But I’m just having an info from one of my Colleague at Tincan island that , it’s possible to be an increas in customs exchange rate again from 361-380 which I’m not praying it should happen . Thanks I will reach u

I’m an agent , you can contact me for your clearing and enquiries as regard clearing

WhatsApp 09068027890
Hotline -07087891487
Olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
Fogman:

It is well. Thank God we are all smiling.

Discharged...

4 Likes

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 8:44am On May 21, 2020
Good day house,

Anyone with any info about Lapis arrow vehicles discharged at cotonou?

Thank you.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by rashyfx: 2:57pm On May 21, 2020
Hoegh Singapore is in real big mess ETA has been changed to 31st of May again ...
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by noblemind(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2020
Ok I don't have time to read everyone's comment so I wldnt know if answers has been given. I also experienced delays and my agent (who is my in law) explained that Grimaldi lines r observing 14 days quarantine when they get to Nigeria that's the major reason for the delays. Coupled with other Nigerian factors (which got even worse in this covid 19 period) like system down, banks not in full operation and lot of trucks not able to reach the port (due to inter state lock down)to pick up cargos and containers thereby not having enough storage spaces for vessels to unload. At the end u will get your goods but be prepared for demurage
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 3:34pm On May 21, 2020
Is demurrage paid to cars that have not been discharged?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 4:26pm On May 21, 2020
rashyfx:
Hoegh Singapore is in real big mess ETA has been changed to 31st of May again ...
i tire ooo, but the red date means 31st is not certain, it can arrive b4 31st or after 31st, lets pray and hope she berth this month
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
ayubaski:

i tire ooo, but the red date means 31st is not certain, it can arrive b4 31st or after 31st, lets pray and hope she berth this month

No, the dates in red just basically mean sundays just like our calendars
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 5:02pm On May 21, 2020
Bunmi21:

No, the dates in red just basically mean sundays just like our calendars
okay
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Eattah(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2020
Let's hope the change of date for Singapore is due to the sallah holidays coming, if not then only God knows when it will berth.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by upengineer: 6:18pm On May 21, 2020
This is an update on the cargo which loaded on the Lapis Arrow 0420. All cargo discharges in Cotonou have loaded on the vessels listed below and should be discharging in Lagos next week.

Grande Napoli GNA0120 – ETA Lagos 5/25
Grande Buenos Aires GBA0320 – ETA Lagos 5/26
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
upengineer:

This is an update on the cargo which loaded on the Lapis Arrow 0420. All cargo discharges in Cotonou have loaded on the vessels listed below and should be discharging in Lagos next week.

Grande Napoli GNA0120 – ETA Lagos 5/25
Grande Buenos Aires GBA0320 – ETA Lagos 5/26
We can't be very sure about this info, reason being:

1. Grand buenos Aires GNA0120 is expected to berth lagos before going to cotonou and ETA lagos is 23rd

2. Grande napoli GBA 0320 is currently at italy and its not even a vessel except in lagos as at now and early june.

3. My tracking indicates Grande Senegal GSE0320 which is currently at cotonou.

4. I called the customer service and she said apparently some of the cargoes were lifted by Grande Nigeria

Theses are my reasons but you might have a source of information thats better you can kindly put out to backup your answers. Thanks
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2020
Imoabung:
Is demurrage paid to cars that have not been discharged?

No, until , it’s discharged .
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tempex88(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2020
did know there was a thread like this. i have also been waiting.....the date for hoegh Singapore has been adjusted again to 31 May. A vessel that arrived 27 March.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ebiriaustin: 12:10am On May 22, 2020
Grimaldi Nigeria schedule is still showing 26-05-2020

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by aluta2: 2:42am On May 22, 2020
Have anyone got is car cleared on precious ace? Like have there car been delivered
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2020
How many days after discharge does demurrage start accumulating and how do they calculate demurrage?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2020
heykims:
How many days after discharge does demurrage start accumulating and how do they calculate demurrage?

First 3 days free, start counting on the 4th day N2000 per day
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2020
Fogman:

First 3 days free, start counting on the 4th day N2000 per day
Thanks
U mean 2k or 20k?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2020
heykims:
Thanks U mean 2k or 20k?
Paid N14k for 7 days demurrage
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by SOJCOMPUTE: 11:55am On May 26, 2020
aluta2:
Have anyone got is car cleared on precious ace? Like have there car been delivered
. Have not receive any car from precious ace and have been calling the customer service and all they say is for me to wait till 26th of may.. I needs somebody to tell me what the problem with precious ace is.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
tosheeba, please what will be cost to clear Toyota Highlander 2013. Thank you
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by nuga16: 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
Evening all,
Pls does anyone have update on vehicles discharged at Cotonou by Lapis arrow that grande Nigeria suppose to pick. Whats the current status of grande Nigeria pls ooo
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2020
Fogman:
tosheeba, please what will be cost to clear Toyota Highlander 2013. Thank you

Sorry for the late response , just came on here , what terminal is it coming through sir ?

Sir , if it’s coming through Grimaldi, it will go for 1.5M and the surface will duty will be 850 and it’paying total normal duty of 1.3m excluding Shipping Chaffee , releasing and gate with valuation fee with other miscellaneous to be on a safer side Sir, but you can talk to me on my WhatsApp sir - 09068027890, Hotline 07087891487

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

My 2002 Highlander Lost Control Almost Killed Me / The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.