Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (32194 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Grimaldi Destruction. / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2020
Inception:
Hoegh xiamen has arrived Lagos cheesy

Yes sir, albeit waiting for her turn to berth
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Inception(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2020
Fogman:

Yes sir, albeit waiting for her turn to berth

It has berthed.

Hurray!
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2020
Chai! Hoegh SINGAPORE oh cry
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2020
Inception:

It has berthed.
Hurray!
Congratulations to we all

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 11:04am On May 10, 2020
Fogman:

Congratulations to we all
not we all oo.... make hoegh singapore dsame as soon as possible
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2020
ayubaski:

not we all oo.... make hoegh singapore dsame as soon as possible

Understand, though I have vehicles on Hoegh Singapore, but this is a sign of good things to come
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 11:19am On May 10, 2020
Fogman:

Understand though I have vehicles on Hoegh Singapore, but this is a sign of good things to come
👍👍
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 11:20am On May 10, 2020
Fogman:

Understand though I have vehicles on Hoegh Singapore, but this is a sign of good things to come
yeah
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2020
ayubaski:
yeah
1 down, 2 more to go
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by diportivo: 1:59pm On May 10, 2020
dannybrasky:
Chai! Hoegh SINGAPORE oh cry

oga

we dey find u oh

WhatsApp me
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2020
diportivo:

oga

we dey find u oh

WhatsApp me

grin Thanks bro,I don reach out to family.
I'm good baba
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2020
Precious Ace and Hoegh Singapore are scheduled to berth on 16th and 21st May, respectively. Hoping that this time, they kee6to there schedule.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2020
undecided

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2020
Yes Hoegh Singapore has been anchored in Lagos since 27th March, hopefully he should berth on 21st May
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2020
Countdown for Precious Ace

5 days remaining
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2020
Fogman:
Countdown for Hoegh Singapore

5 days remaining

5 days ke!!!!!

It's suppose to berth on 21st May, 2020 that is

10 more days of waiting!!!!!!!!!

It will surely end in praise.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2020
pstfrancis:

5 days ke!!!!!

It's suppose to berth on 21st May, 2020 that is

10 more days of waiting!!!!!!!!!

It will surely end in praise.

All information available to me said 16th May. See attached

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 7:56am On May 11, 2020
Fogman:
Countdown for Hoegh Singapore
5 days remaining
hoegh singapore is 21st or are u referring to precious ace?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2020
ayubaski:

hoegh singapore is 21st or are u referring to precious ace?

Oh, my mistake. Will correct
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Ayjam: 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
Fogman:

All information available to me said 16th May. See attached
Good day to you all, I called Grimaldi line today I was reliably told that Precious Ace vessel is scheduled to berth on 23rd of May, not on the 16th as earlier stated.
Pls, can someone confirm this? Thanks
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
Ayjam:

Good day to you all, I called Grimaldi line today I was reliably told that Precious Ace vessel is scheduled to berth on 23rd of May, not on the 16th as earlier stated.

The dates on there website, PTML and mail sent to shipping agents indicates 16th May
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2020
Ayjam:

Which one is this again nah!!!!?! Why are they having disparity in dates? They should better mind themselves
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 3:50pm On May 11, 2020
Ayjam:

those agent no sabi anything
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2020
The arrival of Hoegh Xiamen has boost our hope. There gimmicks no dey fear us, again. Come sunshine come rain fall we go take delivery of our remaining vehicles
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2020
dancok:
pls agent in the house,how much can i clear, a ford car of 2009 to 2010?

Yes sir , it will be clear for 850k -2010

olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com
WhatsApp 09068027890
Hotline 07087891487
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Inception(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2020
Fogman:
The arrival of Hoegh Xiamen has boost our hope. There gimmicks no dey fear us, again. Come sunshine come rain fall we go take delivery of our remaining vehicles

My consignment has been discharged cheesy cheesy cheesy

Up Xiamen grin

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2020
Inception:

Up Xiamen grin
Congratulations sir
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Ayjam: 5:33pm On May 11, 2020
Inception:

Up Xiamen grin
Congratulations there is alway light at the end of tunnel.
I have come to realise that those at Grimaldi are confused but by God's Grace either 16th or 23rd we are getting our cargoes
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 6:26pm On May 11, 2020
Inception:

Up Xiamen grin
congrats, hoegh singapore i cant wait
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2020
Inception:

Up Xiamen grin

I rejoiced with u bros. Our own time of rejoicing is coming in the next few days as Singapore will also discharge too
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2020
My vehicles on Hoegh Xiamen has also been discharged. Hoping other vehicles on Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace will berth as scheduled, so my joy will be full.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Inception(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
Fogman:
My vehicles on Hoegh Xiamen has also been discharged. Hoping other vehicles on Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace will berth as scheduled, so my joy can be full.
congrats chief.

others shall arrive as per schedule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? / Facts About Car Tyres You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.