Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (32178 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Grimaldi Destruction. / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
Inception:
congrats chief.
others shall arrive as per schedule
Thank you sir, Amen
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2020
Fogman:
My vehicles on Hoegh Xiamen has also been discharged. Hoping other vehicles on Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace will berth as scheduled, so my joy will be full.

Amen oooooo

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 10:57pm On May 11, 2020
Good day house, as we are aware Lapis arrow is said to discharge all units at cotonou and advice vessel to pick up to lagos.

Please, 1. does anyone here have updates about this and if anyone has units on it?

2. I have been forwarded the release "print at destination" with Lapis arrow as the vessel on it, is this valid considering another vessel will discharge it in lagos or another release will be issued?

3. Whats the cost of clearing a 2007 SUV right now?

Thank you.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 1:37am On May 12, 2020
Bunmi21:
Good day house, as we are aware Lapis arrow is said to discharge all units at cotonou and advice vessel to pick up to lagos.

Please, 1. does anyone here have updates about this and if anyone has units on it?

2. I have been forwarded the release "print at destination" with Lapis arrow as the vessel on it, is this valid considering another vessel will discharge it in lagos or another release will be issued?

3. Whats the cost of clearing a 2007 SUV right now?

Thank you.

What type of SUV Sir ?

Secondly if your print at destination is carrying Lapis Arrow while your unit is discharge on hoegh Xiamen, That’s not a problem , the shipping company will resolve here when taking invoice .

I’m an agent , WhatsApp 09068027890, Hotline
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 3:06am On May 12, 2020
Please house, what is the new charge to clear a Lexus RX330 2004?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 6:10am On May 12, 2020
Fogman:
Please house, what is the new charge to clear a Lexus RX330 2004?

520k plus the underage charges
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2020
tosheeba:

520k plus the underage charges

OK, thank you
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 8:42am On May 12, 2020
Morning sir,

Its a Lexus RX 350.

I don't know when the unit will arrive Lapis arrow is expected to discharge it at cotonou and another vessel i don't know is expected to bring it to lagos. Lapis arrow got to cotonou i think 3rd May.

Thank you
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bunmi21: 8:44am On May 12, 2020
tosheeba:

What type of SUV Sir ?

Secondly if your print at destination is carrying Lapis Arrow while your unit is discharge on hoegh Xiamen, That’s not a problem , the shipping company will resolve here when taking invoice .

I’m an agent , WhatsApp 09068027890, Hotline

Morning sir,

Its a Lexus RX 350.

I don't know when the unit will arrive Lapis arrow is expected to discharge it at cotonou and another vessel i don't know is expected to bring it to lagos. Lapis arrow got to cotonou i think 3rd May.

Thank you
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 8:50am On May 12, 2020
Bunmi21:

Morning sir,

Its a Lexus RX 350.

Thank you
if u go to grimaldi site and check the schedule grande Nigeria is expected to pick them up
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Cooladex(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2020
ayubaski:

if u go to grimaldi site and check the schedule grande Nigeria is expected to pick them up
Bro. pls which of there sites? i am expecting a lexus e350 on lapis arrow sonce 7th may and now they re saying 22nd may again. Im just confused. Pls can u help withthe web link?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
Bunmi21:

Morning sir,

Its a Lexus RX 350.

Thank you

It will go for 580-600k , 07 Rx 330

My hotline 07087891487
WhatsApp 09068027890
Olatunbosun Toheeb
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by upengineer: 4:41pm On May 12, 2020
tosheeba:

My hotline 07087891487
WhatsApp 09068027890
Olatunbosun Toheeb

what of 2011 Toyota Venza. Clearing for 2011 Venza
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
tosheeba:

My hotline 07087891487
WhatsApp 09068027890
Olatunbosun Toheeb

Oga,which rx350 u wan 600k clear..u dey joke abi play..u wan hook d the car out?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2020
Tobichuks:
[color=#006600][/color]
Oga,which rx350 u wan 600k clear..u dey joke abi play..u wan hook d the car out?

Yes Sir give your proof,

It’s 07 Rx350 , it’s normal job and currently surface duty giving on it is 256 base one 361 new dollar rate multiply by 1.38 , that’s the way of calculating the 7.5 VAT, 256 multiply by 1.38 , check the total duty , it’s will give us 355 , adding shipping charges of 75000, print at Destination- 20000, customs releasing and gate with Valuation- 50000,plus other running’s attached. So what ar we saying sir.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2020
upengineer:

Will get back to you sir, Hold on
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2020
upengineer:

On this Sir, it depend on your choice

It can be clear for 1.250 , That’s if you want to pay full compromise duty surface duty on it will be within 715-775, while on total duty will be 980k excluding shipping charges and Runnings if you pay 1.250 for clearing . So it will go for 1.250m With other runnings charges.

It can also be clear for 980k but we call it short payment clearing , if you think you can afford the price above , you can go for it and if you think it’s too high for U, you can consider the price below . Venza is a big car just know that Sir and the model it carrying .

Hope you can see the different in the clearing charges between the two quotes , you can work out the differences and work on it .
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by upengineer: 1:33am On May 13, 2020
tosheeba:
Thank you for your prompt response

On this Sir, it depend on your choice

It can be clear for 1.250 , That’s if you want to pay full compromise duty surface duty on it will be within 715-775, while on total duty will be 980k excluding shipping charges and Runnings if you pay 1.250 for clearing . So it will go for 1.250m With other runnings charges.

It can also be clear for 980k but we call it short payment clearing , if you think you can afford the price above , you can go for it and if you think it’s too high for U, you can consider the price below . Venza is a big car just know that Sir and the model it carrying .

Hope you can see the different in the clearing charges between the two quotes , you can work out the differences and work on it .
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2020
YOU BRING YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USES OR SALES.
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.
WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO owo4mii
TO HELP YOU OUT.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
https://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2020
WHERE IS PRECIOUS ACE..??.

A search for Hoegh Singapore and Precious ace,
Shows the below result attached.
Precious Ace position ,has not been update since last 35days..
While Hoegh singapore currently showed is Anchored at Lagos port in less a day ago update.
Precious Ace still showing left contonou on 9th April..?.

Any body with any information that can Help..becos that ETA on16th may,hmmm..

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2020
Tobichuks:

While Hoegh singapore currently showed is Anchored at Lagos port in less a day ago update.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Macapa: 8:01pm On May 13, 2020
Please anybody with any information about PRECIOUS ACE should PLEASE update us.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 9:43pm On May 13, 2020
Tobichuks:

Precious ace is anchored below, i think the reason why no update is because is out of coverage in that position and as for hoegh singapore the vessel is anchored close to lagos port and is active and in coverage and there is update almost every minute.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Habdej112: 11:42am On May 14, 2020
ayubaski:

Precious ace is anchored below, i think the reason why no update is because is out of coverage in that position and as for hoegh singapore the vessel is anchored close to lagos port and is active and in coverage and there is update almost every minute.

Any update on previous ace because the date have change again to 18 this is getting so annoying everyday
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2020
Habdej112:

Any update on previous ace because the date have change again to 18 this is getting so annoying everyday

Yes, you are right. I think 18th is more certain because the former date of 16th was more of a tentative date, reason it was written in red, though I might be wrong
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 11:53am On May 14, 2020
Habdej112:

yeah, every other vessel schedule was adjusted further, lets keep our fingers crossed, precious ace and hoegh singapore will berth this month
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Imoabung: 3:33pm On May 14, 2020
Should we start thinking of a collective action like a letter or something the dates keep changing it doesn’t make sense for only Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace!
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
tosheeba:

Yes sir , it will be clear for 850k -2010

olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com
WhatsApp 09068027890
Hotline 07087891487
pls am a novice,how much can the shipping cost be from American? Any ideal
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Dipocian(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2020
I don't understand which kind of badluck vessel is this. A car I bought since february, getting to Lagos is now an uphill task.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Eattah(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2020
Dipocian:
I don't understand which kind of badluck vessel is this. A car I bought since february, getting to Lagos is now an uphill task.

This is quite unfortunate ,at the moment I just put my trust in God because even the Singapore date is not even visible in my opinion .Only grilmadi knows the truth about what is happening.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Habdej112: 6:01pm On May 14, 2020
Eattah:

This is quite unfortunate ,at the moment I just put my trust in God because even the Singapore date is not even visible in my opinion .Only grilmadi knows the truth about what is happening.

I’m getting fed up of all this someone should give give us good information on this precious ace and tell us what’s really going on? Because this is getting out of hand first someone said from good source that it will be at lag on 16th now 18th - 26th or the ship is lost or something
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 6:24pm On May 14, 2020
Dipocian:
precious ace and hoegh singapore are end time vessel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My 2002 Highlander Lost Control Almost Killed Me / The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.