Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (59861 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by 2sexycom(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
DoreJoe:
This looks fake to me. My opinion shall
It is fake...
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Swagaliciousguy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yobabad:
Rape is very common among Muslims but the always hide it

The Man that raped his 13yr old daughter and also invited his 3 friends to do d same, is he also a Muslim??

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by martinsodo: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Actually, you have apologized but it is going affect your father if he should present himself for public office in near future for attacking entire ethnic group because of sin of one man. This is not the first time your family is attacking the Ibo ethnic groups. It really shows you are not properly brought up. Your father won't be governor forever...

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by jericco1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Subduer:

The Deputy Editor who published the story has been sacked, VINDICTIVELY, perhaps to INTIMIDATE others not to expose them in future.

So sad
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by TheSTreetman: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Where's seanng. He should come and lick another ass i of Bello.. APC miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by davillian(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
He grew up seeing And hearing this words
That's why he used it...
He might have said among his fellow northern brothers and they would hail him....
He forgot and misfired on Twitter and he was grilled with hot chilli...
Apology alone is not enough
Something needs to be done to stop his kinds from talking reckless.....
He should be taken to court And charged for hate speech, disturbing the peace and igniting ethnic violence
He should be hit with 5 years in prison without option of bail.
But what do I know their likes walks free with almost anything...

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
DonMustafa:
This El Rufai son is senseless. His father is fighting for his life against covid 19. If anything happens to his father, the last memory the father will have of him is that the son wants to gang rape someone's mother.

And you think el-rufai is appalled by his son's tweet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by nokatakata: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good he apologised..but he never mentioned rape as the ipod miscreants painted it.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by dubbiskelly(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
He made this comment cos that would cost his access to all the western countries, it’s no real apology.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by mistijude: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
fergie006:
So there was an exchange on Twitter some days ago, someone called Bello El-Rufai Daddy's boy and he assumed the person was Igbo and threatened to rape the person's mother.

He has apologised.

https://twitter.com/B_ELRUFAI/status/1251149635395088384?s=19
2023 loading.....if you know, you know
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by harbarzzy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yobabad:
the same way your pastors goes to white garment church,Alfa and Babalawo at night but always hide it
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by DonMustafa: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
dario078:

And you think el-rufai is appalled by his son's tweet?

He is. See the remorseless soon apologizing. You think he willingly apologized without people talking to him, including the father?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by africandollar: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
The apple never falls far from the tree... grin

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:
Seunmsg
Corinthians

See how helpless this kid made you lots look
After justifying the tweet ,your principal has finally tendered an apology

Those ones na anywhere belle face..tomorrow dem go open new moniker to beg for crumbs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by FlameZ80s(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
That's not how Bello talks. Someone obviously used his account to do this for him. -1

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Corrinthians:
When will Kanu apologuse for his thoughtless comments against Yorubas?

When will he apologise for calling Igbos Pigs and idiots?

When will he apologise for calling for the killing of Yoruba clergymen?

When will Wike apologise to Igbos for calling them thieves?

We await the response of these people. I hope they follow the good example of Rufai.
Shifting goalpost as usual to shamelessly defend your principal.

Silly thing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am sure he didn't wrote this statement by himself, somebody must have wroted it for him

Dominique I which you a grate weekend
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by naturefellow(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Apology not accepted! For an indecent tweet his mother conveniently endorsed?

3 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Mpanyi: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Medicine after death. Who your apology epp?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Tomilola360: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
This Elrufai's son is just an idiot. this ain't the first time.
I want to believe he was raised that way.

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by BadBradley: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Idiotic son of a sly dwarf.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by blackboy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
ednut1:
Our future president son

That is why he is apologising and his mother corrected herself
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Subduer: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
zikter:
Before you crucify the guy, check your comments here on nairaland. The last time I check, this is the HEADQUARTER of all manner of abuses, bigotry, insults and what have you. Everyone here will now be forming saint.
And TOLERANCE

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by daddytime(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
I pity the guy future visa applications.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Uk4kelly(f): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
That one concern u,that is not my problem at all at all
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Amhappy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
To err is human
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Coldie(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
emeijeh:

Seconded.
Stupidity runs in that family
Seriously u guys are the cause of your problem, this insult is demeaning.

He just apologized and this us your reply?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Subduer: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I REFUSE THE APOLOGY and will always retweet it at any opportunity

Unchristian, unAfrican, uncultured. Why describe yourself thus.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Cocolatti(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
One American president once said, " forgive your enemies but don't forget their names."
JFK

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Truthbites: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Better reinstate the journalist ur Mum sacked

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Emotionss: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
AFvckingAlpha:
Bastard!

Fvcking Fulani/Hausa rapist!

If to say you go dey Nairaland, I for don finish your papa!!

Anuofia!

Fvcking piece of shiit.

From your comments I won't be wrong to say you are worse than the person you're condemning.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yobabad:
You are very stupid for this madness you wrote, wawa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.