Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (59862 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Emotionss: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Yobabad:
Rape is very common among Muslims but the always hide it

Hope you know that you are worse than the person you're trying to condemn. The only difference is that he is a son of a somebody while you on the other hand is a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by quiteboy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:
Seunmsg
Corinthians

See how helpless this kid made you lots look
After justifying the tweet ,your principal has finally tendered an apology

and they will never learn

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Bastard!

Fvcking Fulani/Hausa rapist!

If to say you go dey Nairaland, I for don finish your papa!!

Anuofia!

Fvcking piece of shiit.
keep ranting all you can, it can't stop us from rulling over you stupid nyamris.Keep toiling down there while we continue to control and grab the country at the right places and right times.There can never be two masters,there will always be the labourers and the slaves.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by 27Pushing30: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
manuelzz:
The streets will never forget.

This is Nigeria ... the streets that “matter” don’t care
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Subduer: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
nokatakata:
Good he apologised..but he NEVER MENTIONED RAPE as the ipod miscreants painted it.
His threat to pass someone's mother round to his friends, ain't just rape, but GANG RAPE.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by lildonn222: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
the only reason it was news on the first place is because of the fact that he's a son of a governor,how many of us insults each other worse than that on nairaland ?

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Noerection: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yobabad:
Ibo weyrey

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Apology accepted and case closed and if anyone thinks otherwise,theres always a transformer for you to hug.Banza
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Akanbi123456: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yobabad:

Pls firstly understand what is Islam and what are the characters & qualities Muslim have to possess... before saying what you are saying.

The punishment of Furnication in Islam only, if practicalize in the Constitution is ok to curb this rubbish Called Rape.

No religion support rape...

Pls let stop criticizing anyone.

Correct the person if you can,and if not let not support his deed..
Thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Adekdammy: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Always in the news for causing trouble and apologising later. His people needs to talk sense into his head

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone that wants to sue a journalist that castigated him for making a rape tweet. That attacked his followers who criticized him on this issues. It's certain that he was forced to apologise.

3 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ProudBiafran: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fulani muslims never repent.

He is apologising because he got caught.

He and his vermin family.are as evil as ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ProudBiafran: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
The son of the evil islamic midget is exhibiting traits of his demonic father.

Evil gives out evil.

3 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by madridsta007(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
DoreJoe:
This looks fake to me. My opinion shall

If anyone believes that “apology” then the person can believe that Buhari will make N1 equal to $1.

Fulanis never forgive, forget or apologise.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Bankpower: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
A good one. Now I am beginning to love Kaduna state first lady more and more. She is still in charge of her household. Kudos
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Akanbi123456:

Pls firstly understand what is Islam and what are the characters & qualities Muslim have to possess... before saying what you are saying.

The punishment of Furnication in Islam only, if practicalize in the Constitution is ok to curb this rubbish Called Rape.

No religion support rape...

Pls let stop criticizing anyone.

Correct the person if you can,and if not let not support his deed..
Thanks so much
dont mind the dumb skull, They are so quick to spew rubbish about another religion but always afraid of the heat.Have you seen otherwise except on provaction?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Brainless fellow
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Subduer: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
naturefellow:
Apology not accepted! For an INDECENT TWEET HIS MOTHER CONVENIENTLY ENDORSED?
Must be ACCEPTED, nonetheless.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ddippset(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:
The things that I deduced from Bello El-Rufai outbursts on that fateful Sunday and subsequent grandstanding until this apology are:

- He is morally bankrupt given the ease with which he switched to use of x-rated graphical sexual innuendos about someone's mother.

- He is a spoit brat who lack sense of respect or deference to parental or moral authorities given the way he brushed aside Oby Ezekwesili's motherly admonition and the long time it took him to apologize long after his mother's regrets and apology.

- He has anger control problems given how he flared up against a stranger like a demon-possessed man.

- He has low level of intolerance given that he insulted POTUS Mr. Trump who is somebody's daddy but wouldn't stand other people's poor opinion about his daddy.

- He is a disgrace to young Nigerians given that inspite of his exposure and high intellectual capacity, his mindset is ethnically jaundiced and strong prejudiced.

- He lacks political tact and sagacity to grow into a national politician or future statesman, given his lack of environmental awareness and emotional intelligence.

However, nobody is a saint. We all have our moments of madness. To err is human. He should be forgiven. However, he has to, SERIOUSLY, work on his attitude and mindset.
Common,

1. Hundreds of people say such things on Nairaland all the time...during heated arguments.

2. Very Very Very Nigerian youths cutting across all ethnic groups say such things all the time especially on faceless fora.

3. A lot of folks are now forming hollier than thou. Even people who have used such language severally.

4. I bet a good Number of The National politicians we have today were worse than whatever Bello El Rufia is perceived to be today.

5. In the Ibo versus Yoruba trading of words, such foul language and worse has been said on Twitter and Nairaland.

I totally condemn what Rufai said, I have never said anything like that but I have also used some very terrible languge on the net.

90 percent of those condemning El Rufai are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by israelmao(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Apologies accepted,go and sin no more.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Bankpower: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Subduer:

His threat to pass someone's mother round to his friends, ain't just rape, GANG RAPE.
Not everyone understands literary meanings. Some people just read words

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ddippset(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
madridsta007:

If anyone believes that “apology” then the person can believe that Buhari will make N1 equal to $1.

Fulanis never forgive, forget or apologise.
Just like

Ibos never stop loving money rituals

Yoruba never stop being cowards

Edos never stop prostitution

Hausas as never stop religious fanatism

Stereotyping is so easy.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by lildonn222: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Subduer:

His threat to pass someone's mother round to his friends, ain't just rape, GANG RAP people make insults like just for insult sake.These are all fight of the mouth,they will say whatever just to hurt someone without really meaning to act them.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Ladyamina2(f): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
And what happens to the guy that lost his job......

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Twinkletwin: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yobabad:
fuvk you go online and see howl pastors are busted with pros or church members
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Slimchase(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Apology accepted....

I deal on medical equipment and I have 3pcs of ICU Ventilators for sale.
Check my signature, feel free to Contact me.
Thanks so much.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

From your comments I won't be wrong to say you are worse than the person you're condemning.

You don't shiit about me, ama tell you to STFU nigga. Don't fvcking quote me again! Nigga!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by KosiGee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:
Seunmsg
Corinthians

See how helpless this kid made you lots look
After justifying the tweet ,your principal has finally tendered an apology

He probably made that apology under duress. El Rufai junior is an unrepentant tribalist. I wanted to suggest he heed to the advice to check into some anger management and rehabilitation classes but that wouldn’t do him much good. He should continue to be himself. I repeat he is not repentant. Check out his tweets and spats before this one.

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by KenechukwuEdu: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
manuelzz:
The streets will never forget.
Believe that!

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Subduer: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
peepydelano:
keep ranting all you can, it can't stop us from rulling over you stupid NYAMRIS. Keep toiling down there while we continue to control and grab the country at the right places and right times.There can never be two masters,there will always be the labourers and the slaves.
Proudly 5%.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by KosiGee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
More..

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
This young man just did what alot of people who he engaged in the altercation may never do if such was required of them. He has earned great respect for his apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.