Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (60544 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sapele914(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

God bless you. I can't wish the wicked any peace.

All the fools wishing him heaven upon heaven may you all remain what abba kyari and his fulani wish you to be.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Can you prove he is more wicked than your family members, or members of your family would have done any better?, it is very easy to criticize and judge others, especially amongst the poor& ignorant, it is always someone else’s fault, not their own lack of education, or orientation, be very careful, you are a playing with fire of the tongue.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapele914:
Be very careful, you are a playing with fire.

Bleep the fire.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Lordbukas: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
All these people trying to be nice because Kyari has died, Reno why did you not say all these nice things about him on his birthday when he was alive. I dnt fancy pretentious courtesy.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by currencyz22: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
is alabarago not part of Lagos , please let Lagos state govt come and checkmate this guys they are breaking the social distancing order, the mosques here are always filled to the extent of occupying the road
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sapele914(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Bleep the fire.
A word is enough for the wise, you will mourn in silence by yourself The Great philosopher, Publicius said, @what can happen to one, can happen to everyone”
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by PicLtd: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president.
Gej
Atiku
FFK
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention.

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning.

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible.

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Are the IPOBian really 'rats' if they can make you devote 99% of your online lifetime, lamenting and gnashing your brown teeth against them incessantly. grin

They are here to stay. Deal with it. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sapele914(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lordbukas:
All these people trying to be nice because Kyari has died, Reno why did you not say all these nice things about him on his birthday when he was alive. I dnt fancy pretentious courtesy.
Pastor Reno has discretion, number 1 rule of the Wise, never speak bad about the dead, you can’t prove 1 allegation against the Late Kyari, ALL your assumptions is I hearsay, which is inadmissible in a Court of Law, be it on earth, or in the after world, Jesus said he who is without sin should cast the 1st stone, even your own hidden acts, will be brought to light. Alhaji Rest In Peace, you have tried your best.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapele914:
A word is enough for the wise, you will mourn in silence by yourself The Great philosopher, Publicius said, @what can happen to one, can happen to everyone”

We will all die one day or the other. The day I die let whoever wants to mourn keep mourning and let whoever wants to celebrate keep celebrating.

Bleep Abba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem4424: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
lfhs315dp5
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem4424: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ashlyfab78(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president.
Gej
Atiku
FFK
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention.

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning.

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible.

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Many condolence messages are eye services.. So don't pick it as reasonable point
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by silverkings: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Abba Kyari was in his 80s
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by cray91(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Damn Right.. Same as Me, Bleep sympathies.

I Don't Give a Sh*t bout his demise. so i don't Give a sh*t about many of em in Asi Rock if same happpens to Them.

i Ònly feel pain when less privileged and lower class like me fall victim of this damn plaque.. Otherwise

Bleep em All.. Let Dem All Keep Dieing In Aso Rock

mrNEMZY:
My own reaction :

I show no sympathy nor do I need to share any form of condolence to one of the people whom have been in the positions to make this country better, but have continuously placed the country in a detoriatory state for selfish gains.
A lot of people have been in one way or the other adversely affected by decisions, some might have died but they didn't get any condolence from them either.
We would all die one day, I inclusive, but in death I want to leave a legacy, not of climbing to the highest political post, but of really helping the lives of those I could touch.

I still maintain no sympathy for them because it would be highly hypocritical.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sapele914(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

We will all die one day or the other. The day I die let whoever wants to mourn keep mourning and let whoever wants to celebrate keep celebrating.

Bleep Abba.
You will get tired of mourning, before you would be mourned, be very careful, it is not a joke, the power of life, & death is in the imagination before the actuality, I leave you in your obstinacy to your damnation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by hush15: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Abba Kyari was an exceptional technocrats with verifiable record of service. He was the intellectual backbone of Buhari's government.

But unfortunately he soiled his years of reputable civil service with allegations of corruption and nepotism. He worked for the wrong government.

He became power drunk. He forgot that we all have a date with death. This is a big lesson for our politicians. What will most people say about them when they die? Will most people rejoice and make mockery of their death?

My sincere condolence to the family of Abba Kyari. They should take comfort in the fact the Almighty God is the ultimate Judge.

How will Buhari cope without Abba Kyari? There are great lessons to learn from the dead. If only our politicians will listen.

These are delicate times. There serious hunger and anger in the land.....Very soon, the rich will not be able to sleep, because hunger is keeping the poor awake.
There is no where to run to ...This is the time the presidency must act with wisdom. Are the paliatives actually getting to the poor? Time will tell.

Another eeeeeeeidiot will surface na, no be bubu?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by GEEBITE: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
He took supplementary budget London for Buhati to sign when we had an acting President empowered by the constitution to do so. Also he instructed Lawal Daura to invade National assembly with masked men,he didnt forgive the VP for sacking the man and protecting the constitution.
sarrki:

Provide us with one

One single Bad advice example which he gave ?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by AsawanaDgreat: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
So sad
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Richy4(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
My country men has ways of expressing themselves sometimes that can easily confuse most people ... He was one of the "kitchen cabinet... "
Haba!!! cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by teepain: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
incomevision3k:
what did this Kyari do that makes people to hate him like this? or is it herd mentality
what were his factual sins?

Herd mentality is the phrase.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Lovemaester: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
May Allah accept his return and comfort the family he left behind.
My condolences to the family, presidency and the good people of Borno State.

Are you talking about the good people of borno who have died from Boko Haram attacks or the good people of borno who are in various IDP camps, please address appropriately
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by teepain: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
One of the few things I have learnt from Kyari's death is that he paraded a rich C.V.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Destiny55487: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
see below
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem1677: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
4mlff17w4f
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lovemaester:

Are you talking about the good people of borno who have died from Boko Haram attacks or the good people of borno who are in various IDP camps, please address appropriately
Nothing to address appropriately here.
The good people of Borno State whom my message is referring to would surely get my message.
So, you don't need to play politics in that regard.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:

I don't want to believe you're blind.. but nothing is actually impossible with you BMC's.

Do I have to remind you of the falling out of NSA boss, Monguno? all because of Kyari being power drunk and acting in a capacity that isn't Constitutionally his?

why should Kyari give orders and directives to service chiefs,when it isn't his to give?

his bad advises and more,makes Nigeria bleeds.

Heard on TVC's report that Buhari upon his re-election,
Ordered every form of appointment be made through Abba Kyari(or something of that nature)

Mine is,
Which president does that?

He constituted so much power into the hands of an employee forgetting he's managing a country and not a dairy farm
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Vulcan24(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Vulcanheph post=88588952][/quote]

this is somebody with a head
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem8708: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
8h82oeigo4
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by blowjohn(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
One lesson I have learnt from all this brouhaha over the chief of staff's death is that communication is very important.
In America for example, no matter ur principles or political linings, u are expected to let the media and the american citizens know where ur foot is. Nothing is secret. If there are allegations of corruption or misappropriation or bad decisions it is expected that u clear the air on such issues.
Infact the president usually will come out to say why this was this and why that was that.
And that is why I will keep saying that our problem wa Buhari and not abba kyari. For heavens sake if u k ow u cant rule over Nigeria or take decisions, u have to step down.

Look at the things going on in the country, save for a few occasions, buhari never comes out in person to assure the citizens.
Usually its after a long silence that his media aide will issue a statement.
That said, if the late chief of staff took many decisions that were not good for the country, dont we have a president?
Is the chief of staff supposed to be more powerful than the president?

In North Korea, u will be shot.
In china u will disappear.
In america u will be sacked.
Even I remember during Jonathan's time , jonathan used to show face, even though much wasnt still achieved.

My condolences to the family.
Pls buhari be the man that u r. If the work is too much pls give am to another person Haba. People r suffering.
Look at the palliative measures. Hes not even acting like he knows what's been happening.
Which kind country person come dey like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.