Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (60553 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by mrNEMZY(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Pray to live half of the year he lived

He lived a purposeful life that your parents will wish for themselves and their generation yet unborn

You think all parents are like yours that see his kind of life as purposeful?

My parents would disown me if I reach a position of power only to behave like him.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Abba Kyari was in his 80s His death can’t be called premature.

Younger people have died in the most tragic circumstances. There’s really nothing to gloat about when someone dies. And let me reiterate, death is no punishment for real or perceived evil deeds. Death is the end of ALL LIVING THINGS, including lower animals and plants.
Yet he run go Germany to go collect bribe from Siemens

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by jericco1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Omokri is not someone to be taken serious
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Melezenawii: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
mrNEMZY:
My own reaction :

I show no sympathy nor do I need to share any form of condolence to one of the people whom have been in the positions to make this country better, but have continuously placed the country in a detoriatory state for selfish gains.
A lot of people have been in one way or the other adversely affected by decisions, some might have died but they didn't get any condolence from them either.
We would all die one day, I inclusive, but in death I want to leave a legacy, not of climbing to the highest political post, but of really helping the lives of those I could touch.

I still maintain no sympathy for them because it would be highly hypocritical.

Nonsense

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by bmdmixer: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
so he no b one of them cabal undecided who come b nah
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Melezenawii: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:
Omokri is not someone to be taken serious

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Balladinplus: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Reno you got it wrong. He wasn't loyal, he was in charge.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Peciyas: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
Oya, Reno carry phone call Bubu jare, I know say you be pastor wey no dey carry person for mind.

Na which kind cynicsm Reno come dey na, how Abba take be 80+?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by SianaMutangeFB: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who squandered the N13b+ meant for Aso Rock clinic?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by tot(f): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
See the old men ruling Nigeria. Instead of resting in old age. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
Oya, Reno carry phone call Bubu jare, I know say you be pastor wey no dey carry person for mind.

Na which kind cynicsm Reno come dey na, how Abba take be 80+?

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Quelme: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
UNDERSTANDING WHY NIGERIANS REACTED TO THE DEATH OF ABBA KYARI THE WAY THEY DID.
On the surface, it will appear rather odd to see the average Nigerians jubilating on the death of a top government official, especially given the cause of his death. But on a deeper reflection, you see in what is going on the contradictions that make up Nigeria.

The people see the government officials as oppressors. They hold them responsible for the injustice, hardship and suffering they endure in their daily lives. The people do not see the government as something that exists for their wellbeing, but rather for their oppression, exploitation and enslavement.

Perceiving government officials as the enemies of the people, the death of any of the officials is logically perceived as the death of an enemy. It is natural to celebrate the death of one's enemy.
But all this occur in a symbolic framework. Abba Kyari symbolized government, which symbolized oppression. Most people did not met Abba Kyari in person. In fact, he might have been a good man to his family and friends. But that's not the issue. He represented the evil known as Nigerian Government.

I was taken aback by the fact that the nature of death would have made people feel somber, given that the entire world has fallen victim to the rampaging virus. But why should the people pay any special attention to the virus as cause of Abba Kyari's death? The government officials never felt humbled by Coronavirus. They used the pandemic as excuse to steal money meant for relief to the suffering masses affected by the containment measure against the virus. Also, there was a touch of irony to the fate of Abba Kyari. If only the government he was part of had invested in improving Nigeria's healthcare, he might have lived. He died a victim of the negligence he meant for others.
It is sad, but totally understandable that Nigerians would rejoice at the death of a top government official.
On the other side of the coin, you see the Nigerian society for what it really is - a people bitter and malicious out of years of injustice and oppression. The average Nigerian person is angry, vicious and vindictive. Regardless of what turned him or her into such a bundle of malice, and no matter the justification, it is a difficult experience to manage a Nigerian society. Indeed, both the officials and the people are now equally balanced in malice and it no longer makes any difference which side caused the other or which side is the effect of the other.
The big question is whether the proper lessons have been learned from Abba Kyari's death and the reactions thereto.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Saintcajo1: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by chatinent: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
They all are one, las las.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Kenn55: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president.
Gej
Atiku
FFK
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention.

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning.

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible.

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Guy, do you ever have anything in your brain about from ipob?
I am begining to think you are working for ipob otherwise how would someone keep mentioning ipob every time even when others have forgotten they exist? Is your life dependent on ipob?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Amanda4life: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
This call for celebration jari.

My papa reach like that

Mchew

Now government lockdown without giving me money or food.

So if any of them die now you go want me to praise them.

Katapult go comot that person head
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nwaonyishi69: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is a typical example of class consciousness. You defend your class at all costs; this kyari kissed death by his overbearing, not loyal, attitude. How and why would he travel to Germany to meet the Siemens group, is he the minister of power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. RIP.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by maxzzo1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wait is Abba kyari 81 then how old is Buhari? Real age o not football age?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Niceman4u(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221257996656757&id=1152008079

Are u d same Sarrki on twitter?
That Sarrki on twitter is an irredeemable bigot, so much into bigotry that he might soon die of intolerance.
Pls if u r the one try to retrace ur steps.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
.... a GREAT GRANDMA FATHER as Chief of Staff.
People don Finish..??
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Idiotmod: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Remote don lost, how we go control the tv now
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nwaonyishi69: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is a typical example of class consciousness. You defend your class at all costs; this kyari kissed death by his overbearing, not loyal, attitude. How and why would he travel to Germany to meet the Siemens group, was he the minister of power? No. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. RIP.
Lanre4uonly:
May Allah accept his return and comfort the family he left behind.
My condolences to the family, presidency and the good people of Borno State.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kunmiiii: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Every single person gloating and rejoicing over the death of this man needs to have a rethink and learn to channel their grievances to the right quarters and stop spewing toxic slurs about a man that was doing his job. Whatever influence and natural advantage he had was conferred to him by his boss.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good Reno cautioned himself. Jonathan must have spoken to him to behave civil.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by afribabe: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:
Someone said "he laid down his life to make Nigeria better". Please avoid unnecessary pleasantries that would cause insult to the dead. If he actually did anything we will know through the economy thank you.
I guess u didn't read all of the write up....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by luxs(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bitter leaf and ewedu
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by noleflendum: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
So this man get sense than average ebow man

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by oriajeib: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by mvem(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Akunwafor:

When a purely wicked person dies or a brutal dictator passes away, you will not only gloat, you will throw a big party.
so tell me what did Kyari did?..tell me his crimes because he is just a chief staff not the President, minister of power or defense chief or whoever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.