Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (60555 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem2901: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by odinga1of: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

They are all speculations

I wanted Kyari out of Aso rock for many things

I:e

Pmb made him enemies to many

Lies from the pit of hell. Who told u, u want Abba Kyari out of Aso Rock cos he made enemies for himself?

Oga go and mourn the dead, I know you almost collapsed hearing this news.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by johnson8213: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s][/s]
fergie001:

Doesn't insulate the President though, he isn't doing enough.

fergie001:

Doesn't insulate the President though, he isn't doing enough.
ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by johnson8213: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup][center][/center][right][/right][center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
walcruise:
El-rufai right now after hearing about the death of kyari
[s]
walcruise:
[/s]
walcruise:
ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem1063: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kelly72: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:
Someone said "he laid down his life to make Nigeria better". Please avoid unnecessary pleasantries that would cause insult to the dead. If he actually did anything we will know through the economy thank you.

You can imagine, we have Ministers for power and health but, chief of staff is the one traveling to negotiate deals for electricity and medicare. At 81when he died, he was to take over from Buhari in 2023 and rule till he is 92 years old.

You see love for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kelly72: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:
Someone said "he laid down his life to make Nigeria better". Please avoid unnecessary pleasantries that would cause insult to the dead. If he actually did anything we will know through the economy thank you.

You can imagine, we have Ministers for power and health but, chief of staff is the one traveling to negotiate deals for electricity and medicare. At 81when he passed on, he was to take over from Buhari in 2023 and rule till he is 92 years old.

You see love for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kelly72: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:

You can imagine, we have Ministers for power and health but, chief of staff is the one traveling to negotiate deals for electricity and medicare. At 81when he passed on, he was to take over from president Buhari in 2023 and rule till he is 92 years old.

You see love for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by olivegirl(f): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
First they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.

Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite positivity and isolating other positive members of the public in isolation centre, some people by force despite personal protests.

Then they flew his Covid 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.

Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that Covid 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.

Then almost 500 - 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.

Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, gudu cemetry.

And some there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the grave diggers.

A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.

Some workers in PPE were even seen touching their faces and goggles after touching the body with some's clothes visibly running the dead body under from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.

And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.

No protection from possible thieves/scavengers who may want to come scavenge dead bodies in the middle of the night after burial.

No accounting for or planning that every one at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.

How is this leading by example? How does a government make the rules and then shamelessly break the rules on National Television for all to see.

I am ashamed of this government. And this, reminds me of the novel titled Animal farm...

Abuja should brace for impact in the next 14days.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Aystarz: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:
[b] Someone said "he laid down his life to make Nigeria better".[/b]Please avoid unnecessary pleasantries that would cause insult to the dead. If he actually did anything we will know through the economy thank you.
grin Someone once called GEJ Nigeria's Mandela grin grin

We must allow these joker fans of politicians a little flight of fancy Sha; it's hard to watch people tell bitter-true tales about your 'hero'
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by HIPROFILE(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
inoki247:
RIP Mallam Abba
shocked shocked

What a sarcastic statement! embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by vikithor(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Learn how to drive,either manual or automatic cars.call or whatsapp us with numbers below.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by crestdevelopers: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Akunwafor:

When a purely wicked person dies or a brutal dictator passes away, you will not only gloat, you will throw a big party.
one chilled beer for you there! grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapele914:
You will get tired of mourning, before you would be mourned, be very careful, it is not a joke, the power of life, & death is in the imagination before the actuality, I leave you in your obstinacy to your damnation.

I am not mourning, I am celebrating big time.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Insectkiller: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
What a dedicated and loyal subject.

RIP CoS.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by highflyer012020: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president.
Gej
Atiku
FFK
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention.

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning.

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible.

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
you are just an attention seeker and a problem formentor. continue it will reach you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by TruthinAction: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Reno has joined in the lies to deceive Nigeria. The man that read the last broadcast doesn't look like Buhari to me. Did they tie the eyes of Nigerians? His voice sounds quiet different. Even the one that read covik 19 looks quite different. How many Buharis do we have? This government owes us explanation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by charlesm91(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Believe me Nigerians would have sympathy for the devil on judgement day. grin feel same as you wrote. Didn’t feel nothing so won’t say nothing
mrNEMZY:
My own reaction :

I show no sympathy nor do I need to share any form of condolence to one of the people whom have been in the positions to make this country better, but have continuously placed the country in a detoriatory state for selfish gains.
A lot of people have been in one way or the other adversely affected by decisions, some might have died but they didn't get any condolence from them either.
We would all die one day, I inclusive, but in death I want to leave a legacy, not of climbing to the highest political post, but of really helping the lives of those I could touch.

I still maintain no sympathy for them because it would be highly hypocritical.

Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Helju: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wooow. He was in his 80s?
What is the hue and cry about? He died of old age.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by mrkings84(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Me have been mute since this incident.
I wanted to be sad cos we just lost a national character but hell no, how did his position help ameliorate the hunger, hardship and suffering of the poor masses...so I couldn't just get sad

On the other hand I was about becoming gleetful, com'mon man! I couldn't as there's no enemy in death. Dead is the very end of all living.....

"Rather than send an hypocritical condolence, I will say let the Wickedness of the cicked be upon the wicked"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Abba Kyari was in his 80s His death can’t be called premature.

Younger people have died in the most tragic circumstances. There’s really nothing to gloat about when someone dies. And let me reiterate, death is no punishment for real or perceived evil deeds. Death is the end of ALL LIVING THINGS, including lower animals and plants.
No he wasn't. He was in his 60s. You are confusing him for the late Brigadier General Abba Kyari who was born in the 30s.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Balenciagabrain: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Pray to live half of the year he lived

He lived a purposeful life that your parents will wish for themselves and their generation yet unborn
what matters is not how long but how well one may have lived.

If I do not live up to his age but live enough to impact love in people's lives, I'm fulfilled already.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by dedeorji(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2020
sarrki:

Provide us with one

One single Bad advice example which he gave ?

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-health-ministrys-preparation-suffers-as-presidency-blocks-procurement/?amp=1

Why wouldn't he be the most loyal friend to PMB when he had control of the machinery of government?
He was a good technocrat and had an enviable service record while in the corporate world, but when he came into the corridors of power things weren't the same again.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by nick50(m): 2:13am On Apr 19, 2020
One of the ancestors that has been destroying this country have died God please recall the rest we are tired of incompetence and backwardness
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by AngelicBeing: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2020
mrNEMZY:
My own reaction :

I show no sympathy nor do I need to share any form of condolence to one of the people whom have been in the positions to make this country better, but have continuously placed the country in a detoriatory state for selfish gains.
A lot of people have been in one way or the other adversely affected by decisions, some might have died but they didn't get any condolence from them either.
We would all die one day, I inclusive, but in death I want to leave a legacy, not of climbing to the highest political post, but of really helping the lives of those I could touch.

I still maintain no sympathy for them because it would be highly hypocritical.

Nonsense
Gbam, l concur with your post, nonsense and Buhari grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Bianda24: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC, He is Dead now.

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead.

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more.

He is the cause of your barrenness (give birth now).

He is the cause of your brokenness (go get the money now).

He is the reason why your business is not moving? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.

(Abba Kyarri was 67 not 80 - He was born in 1952)

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by DATACUG: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
At

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.