Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (62340 Views)

Poll: Whats Ur Take on The Bar Thread?

Crazily Funny: 33% (7 votes)
Not Quite Funny: 0% (0 votes)
Got Sloppy Courtesy of Guapo: 19% (4 votes)
Invented Ideas and Served as ground for New jokers: 14% (3 votes)
Total Disappointment: 33% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by StudioCFR(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2011
Customer
Same to u
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by ElementG(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2011
Everyone wait, wait ,wait. Who is running the house and who are d customers cos am kinda confused. I dont wanna end up giving Taz my money thinking she's d staff and then she go carry am run away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by yinkalink(f): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
revs in wit my harley thru the gate
removes my crash helmet, swings my head to one side and checks out the parking lot
sees lots of cars,rolls royces,lincolns n even an aston martin,da big boss's car
walks in, surveys d crowd. not bad 4 a place that just opened
sits, places an order for bourbon and branch water
waits 4 it
still waiting,
waiting,

pls dont tell me u don't have bourbon and branch water!!!
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by bashydemy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
Ok Efe here am am you have gist for moi?
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
Not really - just wanted to pull you out of all that fighting cheesy
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by bashydemy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
lol WELL am am easy going guy you know its the mumu eldav now am going out now though see ya later
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by StudioCFR(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
U no easy going anything

OSHO-FREE
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
* Rolls in with his Lambourgini and takes a swipe at the cars flooring his vicinity then makes for the door *

Am. . .am. . . Definitely Sorry for been stupidly awol and thereby deserting ma business in the hands of fraudsters $ Intruders

Anyway am around again and i demand for a comprehensive accounting for 2 days sales.

Ms Efemena,i got a report that u're pissed off with our services,may i know how and who 've not been at his/her best in here?
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2011
Why ask me?

All I know is that I'd like a refund embarassed
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by tanimz(f): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2011
Studio CFR:

Customer
Same to u

Shior! See you! grin

Element G:

Everyone wait, wait ,wait. Who is running the house and who are d customers cos am kinda confused. I dont wanna end up giving Taz my money thinking she's d staff and then she go carry am run away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You well like this? undecided
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2011
Nor mind am jor

Ms T_z how you dey sef?

I hear say una still dey pack the white stuff in tons grin
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by tanimz(f): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2011
I dey o. I dey enjoy the cold sun. cool

As for the white stuff, we don pack am e don tey. Even yesterday sef e come but e no give us wahala. cool cool

You nko? Una still dey battle with am? tongue
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2011
up in Northern Ireland and Scotland

but not down south - thank goodness for that

the last time we get am heavy, I nearly trip over grin grin
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by tanimz(f): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
Sucks to live in those areas. sad

How high was the snow that almost tripped you? Ours was like 26 in. undecided
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2011
8 cool cool cool cool
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by tanimz(f): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
8 in.? grin

Efe please tell me it was more than that!
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
tanimz:

Sucks to live in those areas. sad

How high was the snow that almost tripped you? Ours was like 26 in. undecided

girl, nothing near yours

it's not the snow that matter - t'is the melting ice

doesn't help if the pavements are sloppy and untreated though  

next time I'll hire a sledge from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer  grin grin

**or even a pair of skis might be worth investing in**
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2011
Shoir! Efemena refund kwa?
Well lets leave that for a home visit. . .dnt tell me u're scared?

Tz how life? I ws bout giving u a flash so u fit show,make i serve u ur fav drink wink

Idowuogbo
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by tanimz(f): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
Efemena_xy:

girl, nothing near yours

it's not the snow that matter - t'is the melting ice

doesn't help if the pavements are sloppy and untreated though  

next time I'll hire a sledge from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer  grin grin

**or even a pair of skis might be worth investing in**

You guys are lazy - no offense.

The last time I came there, the pavements were not cleared and the whole place was mushy and ewwy. The whole place was just messy. undecided

El Guapo:

Tz how life? I ws bout giving u a flash so u fit show,make i serve u your fav drink wink

Idowuogbo

Life dey o. cool

Flash of wetin? grin
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by ElementG(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
*swaggers in*
sits down and enjoys d view
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by nana(f): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2011
Hallos Y'all
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2011
tanimz:

You guys are lazy - no offense.

The last time I came there, the pavements were not cleared and the whole place was mushy and ewwy. The whole place was just messy. undecided

Crap happens babes - what can I say  cheesy

El Guapo:

I resemble social worker for your eye?? angry angry

**cocks pistol**

El: My money OR your life!!

**choose wisely ma friend. . .** tongue tongue

Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2011
Tz i cnt believe u want me to call out ur phone model no. . . Anyway i wanted to flash ur Nokia 3310 = Thats it!

Bro Element,wellcum jor and dat reminds me Vick xtended his unimpressive compliments to ya same wif Efemena,em fit show nyansh. . . Emm face 2morow!
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2011
Efemena. . . Efemena. . . Efe, How many times did i call out ur name? 2 and the half
Now would u take ma life and leave that money abeg i gat to debit ma account 2morow,thatz a wise choice!
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^ man make you try make small sense now undecided
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by ElementG(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
@El, okay tnx for d message, and by d way Efe, y u wan blow d guy brains out? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2011
el y were u screaming my name wetin undecided
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2011
Element G:

@El, okay tnx for d message, and by d way Efe, y u wan blow d guy brains out? cheesy cheesy cheesy

'cos I nor get the service I was promised cool cool
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by chibaby5(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2011
*Walks in slowly and elegantly in sxc short black dress and all da man demz turn to her direction*  grin grin  tongue

Watitdo folks?  cool
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2011
^onome bia i want my dress bck
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by chibaby5(f): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
^Shey u must always steal ma shine in public errtym? sad sad
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: by ElementG(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^onome bia i want my dress bck

yepa, see disgrace, chi babes no vex u hia, things dont just work out as they seem to be at times okay? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (103)

Who Will Not Have A Nice Sleep Out Of These Two People? / Sexy Sister-In-Law / Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.