Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice (56696 Views)

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / How The Massive Lid Of 2000-Years-Old Stone Coffin Was Lifted In Egypt(Pics) / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2020
holocron:
Fulanis have killed thousands of people all over Nigeria and just killed 40 something people in Katsina yesterday and nothing serious is being done. No emergency on Fulani marauders! How many has coronavirus killed?

Leave your people and their leaders to keep deceiving themselves...

See a nation that understands how delicate and fragile national economy is...

By the time workers are laid off massively across states, salaries owed for months even at federal level, prices shoot up, with consequent spike in crimes, then will we understand the hole we are digging ourselves into across the nation...

I hate poor and vision less leadership with a passion!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by sylve11: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Nbote:
Atleast dey are doing a whole lot right.. They have tested thousands and have been able to curb d spread.. Can we say d same? Until we are able to curb d spread and test more ppl with aggressive contact tracing, we are going nowhere and would only help d virus spread like wildfire if we try to copy dem

You get sense. cool
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by geoworldedu: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
holocron:
Fulanis have killed thousands of people all over Nigeria and just killed 40 something people in Katsina yesterday and nothing serious is being done. No emergency on Fulani marauders! How many has coronavirus killed?
Our top politicians knew COVID-19 can reach them, that's why they are doing something about it. Fulani Herdmens won't get to them in a hundred years.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by DexterousOne(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
abhosts:

Ghana had over 200 new cases yesterday alone. They are not better off when compared to Nigeria.

Their response to the health risk has been far better than Nigeria own

That's the truth

The health ministry here in Nigeria can do much better

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by seunayantokun(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm sure we can try it in Nigeria.
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Jaspaman: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Good for them.

Anyways you can mail if want know how you can make lots of money on the dark web.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by PrincewithGod(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
gbebodye:
Ghanaian government get sense pass our shit hole government angry Our politicians own na to chop all the reliefs come carry one one packet of indomie give each generation grin

But e too early for them to stop their lockdown sha o

undecided
Are you not contradicting yourself?
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Fheelzz(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
It is well, I hope this shall be Nigeria soon

contact me for your graphix designs
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Sadsoulnow: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Nbote:
Atleast dey are doing a whole lot right.. They have tested thousands and have been able to curb d spread.. Can we say d same? Until we are able to curb d spread and test more ppl with aggressive contact tracing, we are going nowhere and would only help d virus spread like wildfire if we try to copy dem
Who told you they have curb the spread?you guys will just be online and be spelling what you don't know.I am in Ghana I know what's happening here.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by JaceBlaze: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
Awesome !
There was no need for Africa to be on lockdown in the first place..

Our Leaders here Sheepishly followed the Europeans and Americans to declare Lockdowns..

Africa has its Pecularity.. Lockdowns in Africa would triple and Quadriplize the deaths in the The Region..

Many factors came into play in the Calamities of Nations in these Endtimes.. Covid-19 is not the only Disater on Earth Today, as Nations of the world are being hit with various mysterious events from Tornadoes, to Asteriods to Earthquake, Rivers turning to Blood, Mysterious death of Creatures in the sea, Animals, birds, Volcanoes, floods, and much more.. The Mainstream media just refuse to show many of these events and just focus on Covid-19.

America and Europe are Worst Hit for a Reason..

Africa is less hit for a Reason..

With the Exception of South Africa, I told those around me way back that Africa won't have much deaths..

These Events are Allowed for A Reason..

Africa has its own problems of Wrong leadership , Ritualist, Witchcraft, tribalism , Embezzlements, unnecessary bloodshed and all that. And thee are Consequences for these..

But African Leaders Refusing to legalize LGBT Wickedness and Abominations have saved the continent from lots of deaths..

I am not one bit Suprised with South Africa. I knew they will be worst hit in Africa.. They need to cease from trying to be European of Africa in bad things.. they should copy the good things there and not the Abominations and evils..

Locking down Africa nations will cause deaths from Hunger Virus. It will also bring about maximum Lawlessness..

Respect to President John Magufuli of Tanzania..

They That Hath Ears to Hear, let them hear.

@emboldened...@entire sermon actually...

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Nbote:

Wake up to reality sir... Just do yourself that favour!!!

We are over 200 million in Nigeria (compare that to Ghana's population), and your people can't afford to test beyond 2000 per day (I believe they are testing far less)...

This means to actually pull off what has been done by most serious nations like Germany, South Korea, and England, they will have to fully lock the nation down till June or July... This is totally out of the question!!!

So, the lockdown will remain a charade on paper, till everyone boycotts the damn thing!!!

This is the true Reality staring us in the face!!!
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Blindersoff: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Tomtomy98:

Rejoice soon?
With the increase of confirmed cases in Nigeria

It is also increasing in Ghana. Almost 1100 confirmed cases
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Ykc2(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Hadiza101:
Insha Allah,we shall also rejoice soon.
your imam allowed you to comment?
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by osusuallstars: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Ghana is moving at 259km/hour on a bumpy road .
Near my God to thee nearer to thee is the hymn
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Now let's not get ahead of ourselves cheesy . We might be winning the battle but the war isn't over yet...

Winning which battle??! You guys just like to beat your chests over things beyond your control!!! grin
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by chosenp: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
one day we will praise God and rejoice too
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Blindersoff: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
stagger:

They are testing house to house and very aggressively too. How many people have been tested in Nigeria?

They are not testing house to house. Who fed you with these lies

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Graysons: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
MainJoe:

Ghana - 68,591 tests
Nigeria - 10,000 tests.

Do the maths.
I'm going to take this your comment serious when you talk about how India conducted more test than Nigeria.

As it stands now, Ghana Is way too small, tbh I'm not impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Brunicekid(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Igbodicool:
Reasonable Country unlike this useless Lugard experiment of 1914.
See as you dey abuse Nigeria!!!
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by EzzyCarter: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Winning which battle??! You guys just like to beat your chests over things beyond your control!!! grin

Lol. Why so pessimistic? cheesy
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Blindersoff: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2020
FINESHIRT:
Imagine while our own figures are rising.

Their figures are still rising and despite being 5 times smaller in population size than Nigeria they are already at almost 1100 confirmed cases

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by mvem(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Emash:
Atleast they have taken necessary measures.
but their cases are in thousands

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Blindersoff: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

Their response to the health risk has been far better than Nigeria own

That's the truth

The health ministry here in Nigeria can do much better

Wrong
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Bossontop:
Nigerians be watching Ghanaians playing outside like.......

[img]https://media1./images/e9d35e03fe23c62fb059b10999660caf/tenor.gif?itemid=11641096[/img]

Which Nigerians??! Come out to the real Naija and see!!!

Na who chop belleful dey lock himself inside house!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by ud4u: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Praise God
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by LastNL: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
........ "We know how to revive the economy but what we don't know is how to revive the dead"
President of Ghana
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Blindersoff: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Nbote:

Pls no spread was curbed. The government simply left self discipline with the people and their minister today said on radio that if people like they should go out with protective gear if they like they should not and that it is their life that would be at risk.

They just messed everything up with this nonsense
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. Why so pessimistic? cheesy

Not pessimistic sir... Not even cynical! Just being real!!!

We have been spared by forces and mercies beyond our comprehension. I'm not religious, but this is without doubt!!!

A lot of nations had the same index cases and initial infected same time as we did in late February... Compare their figures and ours now!!!

These are nations with far better medical care and facilities, better response outfits, and far better overall national healthcare professionals!!!

Some even imposed lock downs a lot earlier than we did...

There is a time to brag... And a time to be humble!!! Nigerians should be humble and thank the gods!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Nairalandmonika: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
weblord1900:
This is a country with 1000+ cases....
It depends on when last they had a new case. I don't really know when last they had a new case, but if no new case is recorded in 2 weeks then it safe to open the country again.

South Korea is gradually opening the country to, they now have single digits new case a day.
Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by gustav25: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
Awesome !
There was no need for Africa to be on lockdown in the first place..

Our Leaders here Sheepishly followed the Europeans and Americans to declare Lockdowns..

Africa has its Pecularity.. Lockdowns in Africa would triple and Quadriplize the deaths in the The Region..

Many factors came into play in the Calamities of Nations in these Endtimes.. Covid-19 is not the only Disater on Earth Today, as Nations of the world are being hit with various mysterious events from Tornadoes, to Asteriods to Earthquake, Rivers turning to Blood, Mysterious death of Creatures in the sea, Animals, birds, Volcanoes, floods, and much more.. The Mainstream media just refuse to show many of these events and just focus on Covid-19.

America and Europe are Worst Hit for a Reason..

Africa is less hit for a Reason..

With the Exception of South Africa, I told those around me way back that Africa won't have much deaths..

These Events are Allowed for A Reason..

Africa has its own problems of Wrong leadership , Ritualist, Witchcraft, tribalism , Embezzlements, unnecessary bloodshed and all that. And thee are Consequences for these..

But African Leaders Refusing to legalize LGBT Wickedness and Abominations have saved the continent from lots of deaths..

I am not one bit Suprised with South Africa. I knew they will be worst hit in Africa.. They need to cease from trying to be European of Africa in bad things.. they should copy the good things there and not the Abominations and evils..

Locking down Africa nations will cause deaths from Hunger Virus. It will also bring about maximum Lawlessness..

Respect to President John Magufuli of Tanzania..

They That Hath Ears to Hear, let them hear.

How can one be prominently fhoolish ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
One of the few advantages of having a small population density.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.