Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (45069 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
livelovelaugh:
Yes most times, they don't stop. They do it again at the slightest opportunity.

The link on your signature isn't working
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Homeboiy: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Been smoking actively for the past 12 years now ..but never had any police or drug encounter whatsoever.. From lagos to enugu to abia to abuja to ph to warri to onitsha..I have puffed in highly risky and unimaginable places without any stress including churches .. Even strange places i visited for the first time..I can puff in front of govt. House sef and nobody go notice..it started wey back from sec school i am a less conspicous guy you almost won't notice me... My friends dubbed me 'mmuo' back then meaning spirit or ghost and most importantly i pay attention to my instincts .. 9times out of 10 it doesn't fail me...

Hmmm,Na by peeping on women I get B2
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Stillthebest: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
clevybrown:
correcting the guy isn't the issue here, but his intention behind the correction which was clearly focused on shaming him... If u didn't see that, go back and read d reason for his correction and d intention behind it.... U don't make people feel shamed in trying to correct them.... The English police guy could have done better wit no hard feeling behind his motive.

It is a trigger! Not when someone boastfully says he/she's well-lettered then makes the "Slay Queens" mistake. I see that "am" as Slay Queens type of " I am"

Will take to your corrections anyway!
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Homeboiy:

Hmmm,Na by peeping on women I get B2
Then you are short of excellence..come on! .. You should be smashing A1
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Alexaonfleek: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
Shey no be me you dey mock sha
mock u in what way?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by seanwilliam(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Auladimeji1:
I withdrew 30k from my mum's bank last year with her ATM,my cousin took the blame on my behalf

I took a car from Oshodi to Kuto(Abeokuta) without paying Fare and I also took a bus from Arena(Oshodi) to Adigbe(Abeokuta) without paying Fare

I do transfer airtime from my grandpa's phone to mine
I guess you are a student of mapoly?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by hrykanu231(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
DavidEsq:

U are well read, yet ur smooth mushin coconut head can't process the differences between "I'M" and "AM".

Please is it difference or differences?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Happyfela(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2020
I believe you
GuestLog:
Quick tip: Did you know that when you confidently stare at a lady's eyes(one at a time) & then her lips, eyes again and then lips in a gentle way could make her kiss you without asking for it?

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Used to punish anyone in my street that offended me. During my teenage years, i would leak their car tyres, pour acid on their flowers, and cut down their about to mature plantains trees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Joshforeal: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

This one is saying someone is cute without seeing her. Lol
I pity your life. Lmao
Na transgendered grin
HammedOlanaija:

I pity your life. Lmao
Na transgendered
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auladimeji1: 12:34am On Apr 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
I guess you are a student of mapoly?
No
Harvard intellectual

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ABCthings: 12:41am On Apr 21, 2020
pmoye:
Well, humans (not just Africans) should imbibe the habit of diligence. You decidedly missed the point in the present case by trying to adopt the posture of the defender of the victimized. Someone had the temerity to share the testimony of how he "summoned up courage to go into my 6th jamb with expo I got in a forum online", and I specifically picked on him to help realize that he had not really cheated the system but himself. And then you jumped on like a crusader hungry for blood... Education (not mere certificate) is of primary benefit to the individual and only secondarily beneficial to the society. You come across as someone who has been properly educated, and I don't think you had that education simply awarded to you without going through the process...

It is high time we started telling one another the hard truth on this platform; we shouldn't encourage bad behaviour. And this is one of the few platforms most suited for this purpose simply because most people don't give the tiniest Zap who you are. In the real world, only few of those some of us exchange comments, pleasantries and abusive words with can operate in the same social cycle in all things. But that is the beauty of Nairaland: one often finds secondary school fail-out calling a professor uneducated; a jobless person abusing employer of labour; a lazy e-beggar describing someone holding multiple jobs/businesses as pathetic... The anonymity is the beauty. And this has nothing to do with dividing Africans or using the so-called language of subjugation on anyone. As Africans we should step outside the shadow cast by the dark days of colonization (if you're raised in Nigeria you have no decent claim to the ill of slavery); no, it's not everything that must be interpreted in the light of slavery. Refusing to clap when people cut corners, cheat the system, rape girls/boys and they openly celebrate it is not the way to unite as Africans. A society that refuses to speak up against these ills so as to avoid shaming the individuals involved has already failed.

Your input was well considered at every point.

Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EmmySparky(m): 1:11am On Apr 21, 2020
well I slept with my babe's elder sis...she got no idea till we broke up...

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 21, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.

Is it by coincidence that you and your friend dated cheerful giving girls like that?

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
In hostel during university,

Whenever a guy brings a babe to his room, I was always happy. Once they go quiet and I can't hear anything, I assume they don start match be that. I sharply go to the back of the window to have a thorough view. Most times I was always lucky to find out that they're truly banging.

You had no game that you had to default to a peeping Tom?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by OneChanceTaxi: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2020
GuestLog:
I can't categorically tell you there's one single formula to get any girl into bed but I can tell you one or two things that works for me
1. Play with their emotions: Women are naturally emotional. I tend to induce a range of emotions during conversation with any lady I have time for. Ending the moment if a sweet unforgettable note.

2: Body language: I'm a master at this. I don't know how I do it but I can make a woman think about what it'd be like to have sex with me without even realising she's been manipulated. When she gets hooked to the idea and I sense it, I distant myself and allow her do the chasing.

3: Always look good, scent nice & spend on her carefully but make it seem like you are willing to do more than you are capable at the moment.

This is my general default formula. At the extreme instance, I can go the full length to get a woman if I want. Even to see her parents if needs be just to convince her.

There's this girl I've been chatting with for about a month, but on a platonic level. I want to move things to the next level �.. how do I buildup this sexual tension wink
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Ajolee92:
That's a typo error, I meant to say am, jeez!!

You never give up, do you?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by livelovelaugh: 3:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Oh really, i will fix It.

The link on your signature isn't working[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by seanwilliam(m): 4:34am On Apr 21, 2020
OneChanceTaxi:

There's this girl I've been chatting with for about a month, but on a platonic level. I want to move things to the next level �.. how do I buildup this sexual tension wink
stop giving her attention and start playing reverse psychology on her.. by that you have 90% chance to fhuck her( if that is your target)..except she doent like u at first.. invite her over and man up.. make the move, but if she doesn't show interest or dey form for you .. leave her and act as if nothing happen.. move on to the next girl..
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2020
hrykanu231:

Please is it difference or differences?
Huh?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Ororomanutd:
07039214006 try your luck
Bros please keep your woman. I'm married now. The incident between my friends and I has been over 5 years ago!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Theicecode(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2020
MiaB:
Sinister thread lipsrsealed
Off here
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin
DavidEsq:

Before the real owners will coman collect the wealth and start sharing it at EFCC office grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ororomanutd: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2020
GuestLog:
Bros please keep your woman. I'm married now. The incident between my friends and I has been over 5 years ago!
cheers bro
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Chikpat(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2020
GuestLog:
Quick tip: Did you know that when you confidently stare at a lady's eyes(one at a time) & then her lips, eyes again and then lips in a gentle way could make her kiss you without asking for it?

Really? Even when you have never met before?
Tell me something! Many people also want to learn. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by galadima77(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
weyreypey:

Joke is on you. They staged you

This is the truth
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auxigen(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2020
GuestLog:

grin grin Mad ohh!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auxigen(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Xavfra:

The link on your signature isn't working
The link on mine is working grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Ahahaha.
grin grin
HammedOlanaija:

I pity your life. Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
I wasn't paid, neither was I expecting to be paid really. smiley smiley

On a general note I don't think honesty or decency should have monetary reward as its motivation. But then this is strictly a personal opinion.

Ebenezer2021:
how much were u given as reward for honesty?

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Damsman10(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
GuestLog:
I wish his girlfriend was cheap. She wasn't, I'm experienced in breaking excuses & defences. You won't understand. There's very few women I cannot get.

nopee this generation has a record number of cheap girls ever. You know when they say everyone's got a price, most of the ladies out there have their prices pegged below 1.2%.

I have them as well, they could be in a relationship but u no all you need with them is alone time and one or two tricks.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by sapientia(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chikpat:

Why do you want someone to do this at all cost?

Maybe he wants to take revenge but don't have the balls to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.