Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,473 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48968 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus is the Beginning of creation,

The beginning of Creation is a creation. That's why it marked its starting.

Just as God The Father is the beginning of creation

Insult ! Show me where God the Father Is called this ?

I think this thread is nearing it's end.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
" Jesus is the beginning of Creation " freshboi88 ..

It is finished !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
Verse 22 down

Please show me where Jesus is mentioned.....quote it here.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by UceeGod: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

So KJV is wrong grin yeye dey smell on this thread

Do you know you just contradicted 1 Cor 8:6 with the bold ?

It says the Father is the source , one God, the Father from whom all things are

Do u really mean this is a lie all because you want to cover up loopholes ?
The KJV isn't wrong but people like you who misinterprete it. Consider John 10:30 Jesus Christ is the Father in ESSENCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
The person God created first is the beginning of his creations ... Simple English .

You can close the thread already. It has served its purpose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
UceeGod:

The KJV isn't wrong but people like you who misinterprete it. Consider John 10:30 Jesus Christ is the Father in ESSENCE.
Na simple English hard you like this . since you agree with KJV.

What do you call whom God created first ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

The beginnt of Creation is a creation. That's why it marked its starting.

Insult ! Show me where God the Father Is called this ?

I think this thread is nearing it's end.

Your case is like that of a muslim that says he can prove that Jesus is dead. Then he opens the scripture and turns to the portion that says "And Jesus died on the cross".

The his arguement goes like....He died abi e no die?...

Jesus died, Jesus died...he is dead. There is nothing u can tell me....look at it in the bible. It says Jesus died.

When someone now says oga read further....he says I don't care, he died that's my own. That's exactly what u r doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

1 Cor1:24,30.
You can quote the texts here from your Bible.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
beginning
noun
UK /bɪˈɡɪn.ɪŋ/ US /bɪˈɡɪn.ɪŋ/

A2 [ C usually singular, U ]
the first part of something or the start of something:

In this case , first PART of Creation .

That's Cambridge dictionary

Is this too hard to understand ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Your case is like that of a muslim that says he can prove that Jesus is dead. Then he opens the scripture and turns to the portion that says "And Jesus died on the cross".

The his arguement goes like....He died abi e no die?...

Jesus died, Jesus died...he is dead. There is nothing u can tell me....look at it in the bible. It says Jesus died.

When someone now says oga read further....he says I don't care, he died that's my own. That's exactly what u r doing

Are you serious at all , You admit Jesus is the beginning of Creation . simple English .. Whom God created first .

beginning
noun
UK /bɪˈɡɪn.ɪŋ/ US /bɪˈɡɪn.ɪŋ/

A2 [ C usually singular, U ]
the first part of something or the start of something:

Jesus is the first part of creation.... Receive sense grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

colosians 1:15 mentions Jesus as firstborn of God and this place also speaks of firstborn of God so the firstborn in verse 22 is Jesus
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
The person God created first is the beginning of his creations ... Simple English .

You can close the thread already. It has served its purpose.

No are the one who needs to open your heart.

Now Learn, let me school u

The Greek word translated "beginning" here is the word "arche." Arche certainly can mean "beginning" as in "the first in series,"

1 which is how the Jehovah's Witness understands it here. But it can also mean "beginning" in the sense of the "origin" or "source" of a thing,

2 or can carry the sense of "the one with whom a process begins."

3 It even can mean "ruler" or "authority,"

4 from which we get words like "archbishop", "archangel", or "arch enemy." In Greek philosophy, the "arche" was the eternal absolute from which all created things are derived,

5 from which we get words like "archetype". So it is not enough merely to note that Jesus IS the "beginning of the creation of God."
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus doesn't have a beginning because Romans 8:2 and 1 cor 15:45 as well as John 1:4 says Jesus is the source of life. The source cannot have a beginning..........

If Jesus has a beginning, according to you. How was he created. Because John 1:3 says all things God created where created through Jesus and 4) says The Word gave life to all things God created.

Was Jesus part of the things God created through Jesus. Or God created Jesus first before he created every other thing?......pls answer this

◄ John 5:26 ►

"For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself."

Bros, Jesus Christ "the firstborn of every creature" has spoken.
His God and Father (John 20:17. Rev3:5,12) granted life to Jesus Christ before the creation of the universe. Proverbs 8:22-30. 1Cor1:24,30.
Please read the holy Scriptures with insight. Hebrews 1:1-2.

Shalom.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

The Greek word translated "beginning" here is the word "arche." Arche certainly can mean "beginning" as in "the first in series,"

1 which is how the Jehovah's Witness understands it here. But it can also mean "beginning" in the sense of the "origin" or "source" of a thing,

4 from which we get words like "archbishop", "archangel", or "arch enemy." In Greek philosophy, the "arche" was the eternal absolute from which all created things are derived,

5 from which we get words like "archetype". So it is not enough merely to note that Jesus IS the "beginning of the creation of God."

Arch Angel is also an Angel , arch enemy is also an enemy , copy and paste will not kill you . can u see how what you typed above expose you Yakata . grin likewise arch creation is a creation.

And let me repeat this again ,, Jesus is not the source or originator . the Bible says its the Father. So stop using that here, you are sounding silly already
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
colosians 1:15 mentions Jesus as firstborn of God and this place also speaks of firstborn of God so the firstborn in verse 22 is Jesus

I said show me where Jesus is mentioned in proverbs u are mentioning 1 col 1:15
...where is the correlation?

firstborn means first among other brethrens by the virtue of his death and resurrection
He is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. (Colossians 1:18)

In fact, Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:20)

Don't just quote one verse and read your meaning to it.....pray that the Holy Spirit illuminates your mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

firstborn means first among other brethrens by the virtue of his death and resurrection
He is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. (Colossians 1:18)

In fact, Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:20)

Don't just quote one verse and read your meaning to it.....pray that the Holy Spirit illuminates your mind

It says first BORN of all creations .... First that God born . he was created . When God born, he creates .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

How did God create Jesus......was he Created through Jesus ? Answer this

Go preach and teach what you know about Jesus to your neighbours!

No wahala! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Arch Angel is also an Angel , arch enemy is also an enemy , copy and paste will not kill you . can u see how what you typed above expose you Yakata . grin likewise arch creation is a creation.

And let me repeat this again ,, Jesus is not the source or originator . the Bible says its the Father. So stop using that here, you are sounding silly already

You have proven that u lack ability to understand.

In essence beginning can mean source of life, ruler of God creation and there are other verses tht support this. You need to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal saviour
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Go preach and teach what you know about Jesus to your neighbours!

No wahala! cheesy

Hahaha...are u accepting defeat...I have exposed your religion.

Jesus created Jesus
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus created Jesus

Great!

So as one of his dedicated followers, go preach and teach what you know! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

You have proven that u lack ability to understand.

In essence beginning can mean source of life, ruler of God creation and there are other verses tht support this. You need to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal saviour

The FATHER , from whom ALL things are

Jesus is not the source of life.

Beginning of creation means what it means , Gods first creation.

Liarrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus created Jesus

Coming from someone who admitted Jesus is actually the beginning of Gods creation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

It says first BORN of all creations .... First that God born . he was created . When God born, he creates .

Jesus is the firstborn by virtue of his death and resurrection

Rev 1:4 Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. (Revelation 1:4)
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Coming from someone who admitted Jesus is actually the beginning of Gods creation.

Of course Jesus is the source of all God's creature.

Everything was created through Jesus.so Jesus himself cannot be created
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

So even wi h the term 'firstborn' you are quoting all other first to me. That place calls Jesus firstborn of all creation. Remember that God was not born but has existed from all eternity. As for the quoting, instead of quoting all other irrelevant verses to the topic i will quote a pricise verse for you
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus is the firstborn by virtue of his death and resurrection

Rev 1:4 Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. (Revelation 1:4)

Rev 1:4 says firstborn from the dead.

Col 1:15 says firstborn of all creation

Firstborn from the dead was actually dead at a point.

First born of creation was actually created too.

How was Jesus first to be BORN OF CREATION ?

Like I said you are sounding silly already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Bros,

The process of creation began with the creation of Jesus Christ, the first in the series of creation.. Thereafter, angels , the universe (celestial bodies,oceans,rivers plants, animals and finally, Man)

Series film has many episodes,but one main title. In this Biblical series,the title is Creation.

Jesus Christ even said he ORIGINATED from God.
Where did Freshboi88 ORIGINATE from ?

Bros, this one no be rocket science....

Trinity is a man made SCAM, a FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus is not the source , did all things came from Jesus or the Father ?

Liarrrrrrrrrrr grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

He wants to be a Christian nah! cheesy

Jesus truthfully exposed false religious ideas of his time, but he went from door to door, house to house and town to town, teaching the truth that he knows.
He did not hide his face behind any media, he preached and taught people face to face.

So let Pastor freshboi88 go out there and do the same! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Through is not source , Source is FROM WHOM ALL THINGS ARE .

Liarrrrrrrrrrr grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Through is not source , Source is FROM WHOM ALL THINGS ARE .

Liarrrrrrrrrrr grin grin

People like him will start cursing their neighbours who question them about the gibberish they're spewing, but on social media they want to preach what even their fellow Churchgoer will start questioning them for! cheesy

Let him do and preach what he knew about Jesus in his neighbourhood! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

The FATHER , from whom ALL things are

Jesus is not the source of life.

Beginning of creation means what it means , Gods first creation.

Liarrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin

NLT: "The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone."

How can the Word give life...if he is not doesn't have life in him?...

U guys should be wise for ones nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.