Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (114102 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Daboomb: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
so true...Akwa Ibom especially.

This is not really true!
Akwa Iboms girls are sexy, have high sexual desires but are generally deeply loving and faithful to their man, than most people think.
These beautiful species have it all

You need to live among them, to really experience them in detail, not the strugglers who hop to Lagos or some urban centres in search of survival.

I live there, dated girls there and have first hand knowledge of this, the only downside is if you the man are slacking and weak!
In that case, na you dey fall hand.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Daboomb: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Roycemadeit:
Here goes marriage, an attempt to own, possess and control another person.

That is the reality, it goes both ways
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by JozzyMayana: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Not at all
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Maliqcious: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2020
realestate99:

Igbo's always hyping themselves, I think W.H.O should give Igbos vaccine so they can be conversant with their iniquities, they seem very blind to atrocities committed by their own people, let me tell you, if you have been to the west, an Igbo lady is so easy to bed like Hausa using knife to scrape sugar canes. why is it that Igbo girls power the prostitution industry in this country? go to any brothel and shout " Amaka" and see if 4-5 ladies won't be trooping towards your direction, both Igbo single and married ladies cheat indiscriminately but I wonder how their men still think they are decent.
..waoh you surprise.well it no longer news if you go to the fucking fair skin yam legged angel are topping with 60% in all quotas funny enough havent come across a yoruba opo few benue, cross river,nassarawa, kaduna, taraba, plateau, Edo and delta.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Profkenny1(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2020
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low he has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had.

This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.

100% FACT!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Let us please look at this topic from another angle.

CAN A BOY WITH HIGH BODY COUNT BE FAITHFUL IN MARRIAGE?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Skmoda360(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
You are saying rubbish ......you better shut your mouth if you don't have any reasonable things to say....if it's Yoruba and SS kee you there lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by najib41: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Don’t expect it.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Maliqcious: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Chocolatesauce:
Wait fess,is it the same Igbo women that sleep with their husbands nwa-boy,driver,and even friends?Igbo women are very promiscuous.
Come to Kofar ruwa market and Sabon gari in Kano state,most of them sef the children don't belong to the husband
i spit and laugh... When money is involve? The so called igbo are the best should go to festac to see the real sugar mummies.. Women who finds it hard to forgive when you cheat on them abi the onces that are genetically build like mehn.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Profkenny1:

100% FACT!

Una dey find virginity and chastity I hope you dey contribute to making other people see virgin oooh, because if all guys allow the girls alone virgins go full every where, but the average guy to do list na to dey conquer dey go dey destroy dem after he dey look for virgins and chaste wife. You can't eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Oyiboman69: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ndidibabe(f): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:

2 of the 3 guys were her ex. I spied on her social media she didnt know.
She came visiting, when she left my house she went straight to her ex house and told me her phone will soon go off cos of low battery. She didnt know her chats with the guy comes to my phone too. When i asked her she denied it. I kept my cool but in my mind i have ended everything. What i was doing was to keep lashing her till i am tired.
So, the 2nd ex invited her over, she went and spent the weekend telling me her phone has gone bad. I asked her she denied again.
I told her i am coming to see her parents so as to fix date for our intoduction.
3rd guy, she said he was just a friend that she will date or have anything serious with that kind of guy. So she told the guy i was coming to see her parents, the guy requested for final lashing, she agreed and the lashed in a hotel on 3 occassions oooo.
The 2nd ex requested for final lashing too, she gave him again.
I stopped asking her.
So i went to see the parents, they were very happy. We concluded on a date for the intro i left.
I called my babe, asked her about those sexcapades, she started saying that i am insecure, that she didnt do anything with them, that if this is how i am insecure that she would reconsider marrying me.
I knew she was trying to use reverse psyc on me. She was very angry o. I called her and then showed her all her chats and sexcapades.
She was shocked and cried herself to stupor. She begged and begged. Asked her friends to beg me too.
My intention was to tag along with the wedding plans and then disappear on the wedding day , but then i remembered her innocent parents.
She is on nairaland and may be reading this.
He body count should be over 25, cos when i met her i was the 15th guy. After we broke up i later contacted her and pretended to be interested again , i told her to tell me whatever she did with guys cos this time around i dont want to hear stories. She mention about 5 guys that she has slept with withing 1 year.
I just smiled and knew this one is born to straff.
You can't even be sure that you are the 15th guy at that time.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2020
najib41:

Don’t expect it.
What about a guy with many past relationships?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ogene70: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Even in kano, it's a common knowledge igbo women in sabon gari and Nomansland sleep around with young boys...
Flier should learn not to cook up statistics from the beer parlour, south south women are the most independent set of women in Nigeria and very supportive of their spouses.

Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2020
She can but it's rare
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by trilobite: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2020
HELL YES!!!

Thing is, some of those girls have been starved of love for so long, and used to men only seeing them as sexual objects.
So spending the rest of their lives with a man who doesn't see them as a sex tool tends to put things in a different perspective for them.

I have seen many men unknowingly turn their former olosho wives into faithful women just with love and care.
It takes patience though.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Maliqcious: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Gbenu soun! At your age if you don’t know that some tribes are liable to cheat in marriage more than the others in a certain circumstances,enter yaba left
yes your point is a bit valid but something... You need to know that just as much you think they are faithful they are more likely to cheat alot.. An igbo woman don't divorce yes.. Do You know igbos are the leaders of prostitution business.. Married women too are involve

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Oyiboman69: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

even if I get her pregnant, she will give it to her husband.

I spent some time in the southeast, my grandparents lived in the southeast. I know what I am talking about.

I don't just want to talk about some crazy experience here.

I know there are cheating women everywhere but the figure is high in the Southeast
no
Mind that man...Igbo girls wey litter every where for the country they proustite including them baby mamas
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Profkenny1(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Psalms5522:

Una dey find virginity and chastity I hope you dey contribute to making other people see virgin oooh, because if all guys allow the girls alone virgins go full every where, but the average guy to do list na to dey conquer dey go dey destroy dem after he dey look for virgins and chaste wife. You can't eat your cake and have it

Same way these females look for successful and rich guys!

Same way these females prefer tall (though genetically-determined) guys.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Humility017(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:
that is not my business

Please don't mind them...
You were right with your assertions.

They cheat more in marriages...have had similar experience
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by poweredcom(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
High body count is an OLosho ooo there is noting in their head they will still chest on you if the opportunity comes

Almost all naija gals are hoes

Shame

Flier:

Igbos na carry 1st for prostitution now am just telling you not that I am bashing the tribe

Take it or leave it go to every corner in Lagos where you have high population of igbos and check the hotels there you go fear igbo gals especially imo gals

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Amumaigwe: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Why does the mention of bodycounts put ladies to flight? Eleven pages, yet a handful of their comments. Launch a thread on cheating husband and watch all of them crawl out from hiding, armed with dangerous venoms.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by najib41: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Psalms5522:

What about a guy with many past relationships?
He may not cheat on her. The probability of the girl (with many body counts) cheating is higher than that of guys.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
ogene70:
Even in kano, it's a common knowledge igbo women in sabon gari and Nomansland sleep around with young boys...
Flier should learn not to cook up statistics from the beer parlour, south south women are the most independent set of women in Nigeria and very supportive of their spouses.

most don't even know anything about Southsouth women. they just read stories about how Akwa Ibom women are good in bed..... in the media.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Humility017(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2020
ogene70:

God bless you for this. Well said especially as regard south south women

To be honest ...south south in my opinion is one of the best region to get a wife...

Their women are hard-working, faithful and very submissive

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Flier: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Humility017:

God bless you for this. Well said especially as regard south south women

To be honest ...south south in my opinion is one of the best region to get a wife...

Their women are hard-working, faithful and very submissive
Yes South south women are very hard working in fact they prefer to do it alone while their husband is home doing nothing but you can't take fuccking different men inside bush away from them
You guys should stop calling my stats into question,I am telling you the fact!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Humility017(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Yes South south women are very hard working in fact they prefer to do it alone while their husband is home doing nothing but you can't take fuccking different men inside bush away from them

LOL....only your tribal women will allow any man sleep with them provided he has money and check most feminists they're from your tribe...that tells alot about their past relationships and upbringing

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Auxigen:

Wetin I no gor hear for Nairaland.. Which one be Okafors law again?
Okafor na scientist? grin

Don't play with Okafor's Law o. That stuff works a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bennyblings(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2020
engrlarex:

Please can you state that Okafor’s law. Is it first law or second. I want to learn:

Leave that clown with his baseless figure.you don't need to know the name of most igbo persons to know their tribe because of their accent.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Oyiboman69:
no
Mind that man...Igbo girls wey litter every where for the country they proustite including them baby mamas

I know there are cheating women everywhere but the figure is very high in the Southeast.

the problem is Igbo men like to paint other tribe women as promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Flier: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Humility017:

LOL....only your tribal women will allow any man sleep with them provided he has money and check most feminists they're from your tribe...that tells alot about their past relationships and upbringing
I am a Yoruba but I was brought up in ss/se and now reside in Lagos
I had first hand experience,I wasnt told Or trying to baby sit a certain tribe
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Anastescia001: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2020
ursamajor:

Well the topic is about girls here. Can you not read?
Mmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.