Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83509 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by mordred44: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Azmanaty:
This is heart wrenching..
All policemen will die painfully. They re all evil
pls nt all of dem
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Grace001: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigerians youth are slaves in their own country.

You can only understand when you have an encounter with these bastards called sars. They always think by slapping and harassing you is the way to get information from a suspect.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by THONYWHYTE001: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Azmanaty:
This is heart wrenching..

All policemen will die painfully. They re all evil

Don't say that bro, remember that when you pray for evil for others, evil will not be far from you. The few good ones are still there, though its as little as 2/100.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by zakas: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
What killed this young man was not just the treatment he got from SARS but the $20k trade he lost, which about 8million naira and the money belongs to traders he was helping to trade and now he's into serious debt and also the fact that he missed his presentation in school which will make him drop out of school. This two things alone can kill anybody that is not strong enough to hold his or herself. Cos the world we are living in is already tough enough, such serious setback can may anybody go through that road. RIP LAD.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by THONYWHYTE001: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this

Pray not to face what will make you depressed. Never insult a man if you have no first hand experience of what he is going through.
Trauma is reall and it's deadly.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by intergral(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
buygala:
Ryt...

We should all troop out and blame SARS for the nigga's suicide without any proof undecided

Death was hungrying guyman, guyman offed himself....We have been blaming Buhari for too long..now it's time we blame SARS for everything blameable smiley

RIP jare Bros....we will set up a high powered committee to look into the cause of your suicide,and get back to you in due course....

Say Hi to Kyari and Tupac for us...
there is a red flag in this boy's story... 20k usd for a university student is not adding up... Give oyibo man 100usd he will be rolling on the ground...
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Endybest5050: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
jojofola:

Dem dey talk 20k in Dollars, u dey type rubbish.
Omo. Some Nairalanders go make u dey regret say u even open Nairaland account.

Please, Please, make una just let this Bros Endy rest.
Penny wise...
Oh so na 20k in dollars that is why even u would have taken your life Abi?.. Who no de owe? U don hear say dem put person for prison because him owe? Even federal govt the owe talk of one person.na people like you be the reason why dat guy for commit suicide. How much is $20k? Is it 20trillion Naira? Nonesene
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Tunks2017(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hopeless wicked SARS

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by pesty100(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
I know my age and my level in life. Nobody can accuse me of yahoo nor my family members sir. We don't steal nor do we justify stealing in any guise. Nevertheless everyone knows the SARS people are devils and mostly target the weak, nevertheless majority of Nigerians are criminals, people who justify fraud as long is it favours them. Wetin SARS dey find enter person room and you say there is no smoke?
now who told you this sarz people are after theives? Since you wouldn't justify stealing in any guise how is this sarz people different from the criminals they are pursuing? In my school there was a time we were protesting next thing we know sarz started to break people's door and to enter people's hostel before we know money, laptops and phones were missing. In any sane country if police is going to hold you on suspicion of any crime there should be evidence
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
He said it but no one was there for him. RIP
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Odinaka00(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sometimes I just ask myself so this is what I 'll see when I come back to Naija? With all these tattoos all over my body and ear-ring then I would easily get noticed by these Sars and be tagged a Yahoo boy?

May his soul rest in peace, this is very heartbreaking. Naija don cast..I'm honestly tired
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Onlyonebuhari: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
SARS are useless set of people but I don't know why it is only southern SARS that are so cruel and useless. They aren't like this in the North but unfortunately you can't get justice for the dead because no matter what if your brother didn't commit suicide, he can reform it tomorrow.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Realtalk20: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jibsy203:

Shut de Bleep up mugu, all dis shit u wrote are just keypad words and can never come to pass even if u are naked like a mad dog a swear, it won't work

Wait and see na
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Denique(f): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
mousco:
Instead of me to commit suicide, I will take an AK47 loaded with 2 to 3 magazines go to that station and open fire. If I die I know I didn't die allow.

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by adecz: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
But is 'Forex Trading' not
a Yahoo Yahoo biZness ?

Though it doesn't warrant being
treated like hardened armed robbers.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by jojofola: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

Oh so na 20k in dollars that is why even u would have taken your life Abi?.. Who no de owe? U don hear say dem put person for prison because him owe? Even federal govt the owe talk of one person.na people like you be the reason why dat guy for commit suicide. How much is $20k? Is it 20trillion Naira? Nonesene

Stfu!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by kkins25(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
you dont know anything
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by adebayo111: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
I believed the reason he killed himself is because of the debt incurred from trading forex. but SARS own too much
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Drealflex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
May God and the ancestors of my village punish you till your mouth glues o the ground.
SamOyovwi:
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by vis2change(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:

Pure nonsense. I have heard this shit times without number.

No one goes to hell for committing suicide.. Suicide is a mental illness...who goes to hell for being ill?

Everyone just be spilling dust
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by 4Play(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
SARS are like an evil plague that needs to be tamed. It's a shame the FG pays little heed to this. Watch as they face no consequences for this.

I think the young man was obviously already emotionally fragile. No one - unless you are running a +$1m fund - should have a trading position open that can cost you $20k overnight. If SARS didn't precipitate this loss here, it could have happened in a different set of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by olumide3367(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
I will be your host on whatsapp and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1500# per course and 50% discount for all courses
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
pesty100:
now who told you this sarz people are after theives? Since you wouldn't justify stealing in any guise how is this sarz people different from the criminals they are pursuing? In my school there was a time we were protesting next thing we know sarz started to break people's door and to enter people's hostel before we know money, laptops and phones were missing. In any sane country if police is going to hold you on suspicion of any crime there should be evidence
everyone knows they are thieves, however they are still policemen tasked with catching thieves. It is not left for you to judge them, you can report them and hopefully they are sanctioned. That they are thieves does not mean they should stop catching thieves.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by scoundrel(f): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Will his death count among the Coronavirus statistics?
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
pesty100:
what kind of logic is this? See in every Nigerian university hostel or lodge there is at least one yahoo Boi in the lodge or hostel, this doesn't mean the remaining people in the hostel are guilty or are 419er. How will you say the innocence of being a fraudster is subjective? See its either you are a fraudster or you are not, it's as simple as that. You surely sound like this sarz people who are only interested in extortion.
the innocence of a typical Nigerian is subjective. Go and check. Even you sef. You have friends you benefit from who are yahoo boys. You are an accessory to crime. You see why I said subjective sir?
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
jojofola:

Stay away and pray to get your next meal.
Next time, use your head if you don't want a small boy to talk senses into it.
Don't come any close to my mentions again.
if you are hungry. Send your account let me send you something. Maybe that will help you to stop foaming in the mouth. You are a very small boy sir. Cool down. If I reason your matter, you will leave naija. So relax
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
freemi:
u don't have sense. Sorry to say
post your school certificate here let us see. Only waec sir. Let's start with that.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by ZikoMan: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
angry
lalasticlala:
Nigerians call for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade after he committed suicide over SARS ill-treatment.

Twitter User, Snarky Comebacks
@Comeback_snarky, who says the late Seyi Akinade, a forex trader, was his brother wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Comeback_snarky/status/1252914885249425408

More Nigerians on social media are calling for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade
angry
lalasticlala:
Nigerians call for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade after he committed suicide over SARS ill-treatment.

Twitter User, Snarky Comebacks
@Comeback_snarky, who says the late Seyi Akinade, a forex trader, was his brother wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Comeback_snarky/status/1252914885249425408

More Nigerians on social media are calling for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Is it that our policemen are not just educated enough to differentiate forex from fraud? And if sm1 asked for his for his fone to close a trade he started are they not able to comprehend this and verify it?

What kind of illiterates are in our sars unit for God's sake. U have destroyed an Innocent young man's life, sent him to depression and suicide.

May God judge u as u judge him.

Sars shud not arrest/take any student out of campus without the Dean or VC being aware of it. This shud be a rule.

Disgraceful elements.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Tribeofjudea: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pls,depression shouldn't make us to commit suicide, cos it straight to hell fire
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by GoldHorse(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is so so so so so so sad!!!

It's quite unfortunate what these SARS men do without being punished. May those responsible be visited with terrible nightmares all their remaining days on earth, ase!

RIP young man! I can only imagine what your family is going through.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by SamOyovwi: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
When a police man approached me and my laptop was taken from me. I greeted him with politeness.
I later went to the police station with my receipt to collect it. The government is not treating them well. They are not payed well. Many of them are not happy. Use your jovial sense to talk to them playfully
Shattuck:
guy keep quiet what manner of respect dont Nigerians show them,how can any sane human justify the killings of this monsters in uniform,maybe dem need to handle you before you get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.