Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83511 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by PeacenLove2: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
viccipedia:
Forget about end sars... just end everything Nigeria... let us try again, this time in smaller units.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by FruitCakes(f): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
asahnwaKC:
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though
When you won't read before commenting
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babapyro:

The way you people talk without sensitivity is propostrous,it shows how little you know about the mind generally, cos you obviously don't know that people's threshold and resolve differ greatly from each other, so don't you for a moment think that he was weak,you weren't in his position so you don't know how he felt or what he felt,pay your respects and move on
While I don't judge him, but did he know if something much more better than what he had before would have come up in the nearest future?
No matter how you look at it suicide is the easy way out. A permanent solution to a temporary problem
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by micflo28(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Half my depression this guy and many others cannot take and survive. And when I make money some will be jealous of me.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by prinsam30: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this

that's the point, and nobody is talking about this, how can u just go and kee ursef bcoz of SARS, haba ma na, this gross murder in itsef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by medolab90(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
Mtcheew. Story upon story. You were innocent Abi. Mtcheew. We have seen people like you who claim to be innocent and not Armed robbers and yet cheat others from their little income.

SARS are demons we know, however if you were clean, so clean without blemish, Wetin come carry SARS track you and your goons to your room.

Get the fork outta here mehn

Lemme just leave the insults aside. Just pray you don't meet one this guys. They don't care whether you clean or not.as Long as they see something on you they must take it.

You can ask those who have had an encounter with them how it feels. They even go to the extent of making you say things you didn't do all in the name of extorting you. They don't give a fvck about clean!!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Tapout(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
rip young blood ....... i think its important for every twitter user to know how to use the #hagtag.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
medolab90:

Not everyone Is as strong as you. He was put in a big mess he couldn't handle 20k USD debt on him, unable to complete his education on the final day. What for?? All because of our useless men in uniform who won't do the right thing.

All these are enough to put you in everlasting depression. Not everyone can take it the hard way
It takes a strong heart to endure whatever problem you find yourself in. Sucide is selfish
If he had thought about the pain he'll put his loved ones in by doing it then he might have reconsidered
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by GodWrites: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
buygala:
Ryt...

We should all troop out and blame SARS for the nigga's suicide without any proof undecided

Death was hungrying guyman, guyman offed himself....We have been blaming Buhari for too long..now it's time we blame SARS for everything blameable smiley

RIP jare Bros....we will set up a high powered committee to look into the cause of your suicide,and get back to you in due course....

Say Hi to Kyari and Tupac for us...

You're the most heartless psychopath I've met this year. I won't curse you, cause insulting a psychopath is like massaging them at the back. But I'll tell you this, you'll die a disgraceful death.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Richie77: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nothing is worth dying for, shit do happen. never mind, life goes on.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Galactico4ever(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eeeyaah! My condolences to his loved ones...so who inherits his laptop,phone and other props?
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by maya007: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
buygala:
Ryt...

We should all troop out and blame SARS for the nigga's suicide without any proof undecided

Death was hungrying guyman, guyman offed himself....We have been blaming Buhari for too long..now it's time we blame SARS for everything blameable smiley

RIP jare Bros....we will set up a high powered committee to look into the cause of your suicide,and get back to you in due course....

somtimes just stay quiet when you have nothing tangeble to say....he goat!!!!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by PeacenLove2: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
grandstar:
Even if he was a a yahoo boy, SARS have no business with them.

The problem with SARS is that they are underpunished for the "crimes they commit. They need to be dealt with an iron hand and the president seems indifferent.

Even if he was yahoo boy, they had no interest in justice, they just wanted to extort them too. They wanted 200k. Seriously! God will fish all of these wicked crooks out and punish them. No peace for the wicked. May his soul rest in peace.

Sometimes we are too caught up with our own lives to check on others and so difficult to separate genuine people from fraudsters claiming suicidal just to squeeze some money out of you. God help us.1
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by pesty100(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
you sir AR a fuul. Read before commenting next time ehn
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
All police/sars need to be killed,see,may God almighty punish them,may they lose their lives mysteriously,am a victim of police brutality,brethren,police broke our padlock and made their way into our apartment,my brother what is that,isn't that robbery,the people that are supposed to be protecting us are now the once tormenting us,they said we are suspected kidnappers,can u imagine,ah received slaps I've never received all my life that day,police force us write statements,if u no write na big slap,Jezuz,see ehn,na person dey make person wicked o,any police man wey dey this nairaland dey see my post,run o,u better start resigning o,we are coming for u people o,we go kill una,mo na nor worry,mo na just dey mumu una self,we go dey quench una bulb 1 by 1 una mind do dey,bastards,mo na run o,eye wey dey cry dey see road.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The insensitivity is crazy.
It's true when they say poverty makes people psychopaths

grin
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well, when same police and military men were rolling innocent Abians in mud, Ur brothers were rejoicing and gleefully cheering on, forgetting that life na turn by turn. U dont deserve the maltreatment neither do u have right to kill yourself over debt. RIP anyway
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by austinleo78(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

I doubt any ill treatment from SARS made him commit suicide... Am sure if he was alive today he would have been able to explain why..
He committed suicide as a result of lost money in trading, debts, and his education that has fallen apart
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by frugal(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mtola8:
Good day nairalanders. I've been an avid reader on this platform and I've seen the Goodwill of people on here. Please, I am in need!! I've no means to get money or foodstuff, Please any good Samaritan can ask for my account details. God bless
If you want to beg, don't do it with a new account.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by AsawanaDgreat: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
These sars people sef, they are more than the devil himself when want to frustrate you
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Skmoda360(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Davash222:
Gosh.

Those SARS men no go die better death. Na shovel Dem go take pack their dead bodies for road. Fools!
Amen....Ase gun. They will die a terrible death and their dead bodies will never be found....Amen again in Jesus name. undecided shocked
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by pesty100(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
Mtcheew. Story upon story. You were innocent Abi. Mtcheew. We have seen people like you who claim to be innocent and not Armed robbers and yet cheat others from their little income.

SARS are demons we know, however if you were clean, so clean without blemish, Wetin come carry SARS track you and your goons to your room.

even if he was a criminal sarz people weren't interested in justice and they will even have to prove his guilt. If you went to school you would know and should have heard stories about sarz indiscriminately burguling students hostel under the guise of lookin for yahoo bois. What I am trying to say is it is very possible that has innocent person not because they were interested in justice but because they wanted to extort. If you are among this sarz people you should know that you will get what is coming to you.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by PeacenLove2: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
MightySirKay:
Did you read what the guy posted? He was maltreated. He couldn't close the forex trading he was doing before being taken by SARS, which made his forex trade run till the next trade, remember he said he was slapped when he requested for his phone.

The loss of his money in the forex trade was what pushed him into depression

Lastly, just pray not to be victim of those animals.

I can't imagine trying to the right thing in this difficult time, then some idiot under the name and authority of the law came to you, treated you like an animal, made you lose lots of money. Is $20,000 beans ni? Haba! Then you being unable to present your project after you must have worked so hard for it, unable to complete school and being indebted. They have really ruined his life. I wish he had stuck around and took it one day after the other. Something would have given ... it is only always a matter of time. It's sad.

Oh, boy! This country is something else. Too many ways to die here.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by kizyalex10(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
To make matters worst.these sars still conive with thieves.they know all d dreaded armed robbers in each city yet they dont arrest them instead provide info on how to rob people to them am a victim of robbery in front of police as i enter naija.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by mousco(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Instead of me to commit suicide, I will take an AK47 loaded with 2 to 3 magazines go to that station and open fire. If I die I know I didn't die allow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by buygala(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

You are the most useless bastards born by a prostitute not worth the spit of a rabid dog

You will die useless and worthless
All your kids will be useless and never ever amount to anything in life

Mark this post so in future when you cry for your cursed kids you will remember I cursed you and them

Bastard

For you I will travel

So you wanna travel because I expressed my opinion grin

So what will you now do for the SARS men who allegedly killed the guy? ....use your parents for rituals to kill them?

You will die like a pig I assure you, if you as much as step outside your house with any bad intentions towards me....
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by lilsharp007(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
buygala:
Ryt...

Dummy
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by medolab90(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZetaBeta:
[/b]
It takes a strong heart to endure whatever problem you find yourself in.[b]
Sucide is selfish
If he had thought about the pain he'll put his loved ones in by doing it then he might have reconsidered

Exactly it takes a strong heart but not everyone has that strong heart.

I guess his loved ones weren't there for him when he needed them most, so why not put them in the same pain they put you.

I pray for his soul to rest in peace. This brutality just has to end.who knows It might be me or you tommorow just like the guy.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Skmoda360(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
MightySirKay:
SARS has done what they know how to do best. Our government has been playing ludo with the lives of every citizen since time immemorial. See how they cut short the life of a prospective young man. It's time for everybody to rise up and defend himself.

If the guy had posted vj or breast, he would have had a lot of retweets but because he didnt, he was neglected and not attended to till he decided to end it all. Nigerians need to get their prorities out and always check out on eachother.
If they say let's go out for #revolution, you go shift yansh? sad.......na only mouths Nigerians have....they can't do shit....no tribe is exempted.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by lilsharp007(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:

I guess your Dad is among the dumbass Sars
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:

Did you read the tweets?

He lost about $20k loss and had extra year.

My question is how SARS located his room.

God console his family and loved ones.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by buygala(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
lilsharp007:

Dummy

Is that your daddy's name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.