Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83513 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Taking your own life never has a valid excuse. They're others in much more shit than this
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Babapyro: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
asahnwaKC:
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though.
You didn't go through the content, you just jumped to comments to ask people who took their time to read unneccesary questions, if this kind of sad news don't interest you enough to at least check the content then you really need to work on yourself.

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by tecnolad(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
SWORD419:
WTF PTSD from SARS? this one is not serious

Stretch marks dey your brain sir. Did you read that he had $20000 debt on him? Did you read that he could not complete his education?

8 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by buygala(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
airminem:
sad

Bh for Boko Haram

grin

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by medolab90(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
This is baseless abeg

How's it baseless?

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by OmoOshodi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sad....like 7million naira loss...just a night

Nigeria killed him

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by MightySirKay(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

I doubt any ill treatment from SARS made him commit suicide... Am sure if he was alive today he would have been able to explain why..
Did you read what the guy posted? He was maltreated. He couldn't close the forex trading he was doing before being taken by SARS, which made his forex trade run till the next trade, remember he said he was slapped when he requested for his phone.

The loss of his money in the forex trade was what pushed him into depression

Lastly, just pray not to be victim of those animals.

10 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is not actually far fetched. The hopelessness and lack of faith in an institution that should be trusted can send one into depression. Especially if harassment occurs at the hands of said institution.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Benreu(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
sars is getting out of hand...imagine what this guy must have been through...may his soul rest in peace....
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by benpuzzy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is the main reason i stopped travelling to the East with my Laptop before they tag forex trader a yahoo boy. May his spirit fight them to the end.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by KingAzubuike(f): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
asahnwaKC:
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though.
Go back and re read the story of how they made him run into debt of almost $20k

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
SWORD419:
WTF PTSD from SARS? this one is not serious
are you sure you have sense?
You obviously have never encountered Sars or you are actually a yahoo boy. No yahoo boy will commit suicide because of sars. Policemen are hungry nobody's but if you are innocent and you lose everything at the hands of those fools you will most likely go into depression
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sigh... So, after all these years of existence, Nigeria police is still yet to be intellectually equipped to tell the clear difference between online criminals and legit business men...

So, they basically go about harassing every "uniquely" dressed and young male living comfortably... Meaning, if you are a young man below 30 to 40, you should never dress tastefully, drive posh cars, have large income, tattoo your skin, carry a hairstyle of your heart's desire, etc??!...

Please, what exactly is the job description of the IGP??! Cos, I don't understand how our police force has deteriorated to this embarrassing and abysmal level of being no different from robbers and motor park miscreants...

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Babapyro: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZetaBeta:
Taking your own life never has a valid excuse. They're others in much more shit than this
The way you people talk without sensitivity is propostrous,it shows how little you know about the mind generally, cos you obviously don't know that people's threshold and resolve differ greatly from each other, so don't you for a moment think that he was weak,you weren't in his position so you don't know how he felt or what he felt,pay your respects and move on

9 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by monnex: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
If they carry someone's corpse, it will look like a log of wood. Pray that life doesn't challenge you above your threshold

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by medolab90(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZetaBeta:

Not everyone Is as strong as you. He was put in a big mess he couldn't handle 20k USD debt on him, unable to complete his education on the final day. What for?? All because of our useless men in uniform who won't do the right thing.

All these are enough to put you in everlasting depression. Not everyone can take it the hard way

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Benreu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
viccipedia:
Forget about end sars... just end everything Nigeria... let us try again, this time in smaller units.

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by traihit: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Asquare84:
So because SARS harrass him he decide to kill himself

No... because he went into debts amounting to thousands of dollars due to SARS harassment, because the experience couldn't leave him and weighed him especially as there was no one to listen to his story. I pray you won't experience heart wrenching emotional torture like that.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
Look at this fool! Someine suffered a mental breakdown because of ill treatment you are here talking out yo ass. You are lucky I don't know where you are. I'll fúck you up. I dont care how big or strong you are.

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Graysons: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Unconquerable:
What else is there to say about this contraption called Nigeria? May God comfort the bereaved and deal accordingly with the wicked.
But the SARS members are Nigerians na, the problem is not Nigeria but Nigerians undecided
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by lastchild: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anyday that I made up my mind to commit suicide, that day will be the end of anybody responsible for my heartbreak that leads to the suicide

Why would you commit suicide without killing who's responsible, that's foolishness, since you have made up your mind to die, just walk inside police station or anywhere you find Sars and shoot as many as possible with a gun you must have bought or borrowed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
The only solution is buy gun even if it's small pistol.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by overseasnbeyond: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry for you loss man, but i wish to let Nigerians know that, there is no safety, security nor protection of right officer hence try to cooperate with those guys and later do your crying to the world after. Please do not think suicide as a way out of oppression in Nigeria rather try to leave the country Because no one care if you attempted suicide.
Never show off your wealth on social media.
Be humble and document information imform of record keeping.

lalasticlala:
Nigerians call for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade after he committed suicide over SARS ill-treatment.

Twitter User, Snarky Comebacks
@Comeback_snarky, who says the late Seyi Akinade, a forex trader, was his brother wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Comeback_snarky/status/1252914885249425408

More Nigerians on social media are calling for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
AregbeFufu:
angry
Lily livered afonja nerd.
I'm sure this afonja was on Nairaland having orgasms when soldiers invaded Aba, pounding his chest about how mighty the Nigerian army is, now small bullying and he has taken Awo's recipe angry
Afonjas,train your kids to be rugged not internet gladiators.
I am pained. cry
Pls shut your stupid ass up.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria my country MY FOOT

ONLY A FOOL CALLS NIGERIA A COUNTRY

YOU ALL BE WAITING THE DAY SHE GETS BETTER TILL YOU DIE IN HER HANDS

NIGERIA SHOULD NEVER HAS EXISTED BEYOND THE PROPOSED 100YEARS AMALGAMATION TREATY

THE PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED BEYOND ANY RIGHT THINKING HUMAN BEING CAN TAKE

I WANT OUTNOF NIGERIA

NIGERIA HAVE NEVER, CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER WORK

END THE SUFFERING ON MILLIONS OF MASSES...END NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

I doubt any ill treatment from SARS made him commit suicide... Am sure if he was alive today he would have been able to explain why..

He has explained why. You doubt but yet you want to hear from him again. Niggerians must be so.e of the dumbest Myers on this planet. Since you know what happened why are you still waiting for another version mumu
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by forgiveness: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tears running down my cheeks but can't control it. cry

My children gazed at me in amazement, seeing their father shed tears for the very first time.

How can I explain to them....we are in the same boot ...in middle.. a devastating storm...ready to drown us beneath ragging storm?

Faith will see us through in the land of ...

7 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by traihit: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZetaBeta:

As much as I'd never support suicide, I'd still keep being realistic. It's better someone slides into shit; that way, the shock won't be too much and he may adjust. But when everything is good and Rosy and all of a sudden, shit happened, controlling that might be too much and it is only the presence and understanding of loved ones that will keep such individual. That's why someone will suffer for 20 years and survive the same thing that troubles another person for 2 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by SpyAC(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
As am spending my hard earned Money now to learn all about Volatility Index now, no body do come to my hlp, if I become a guru tomorrow, I will now be tagged as yahoo boy ba, God abeg, nah ur leg me dey ooo, for many don dey ur hand aplenty plenty.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.