Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83502 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by ifko: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
God please help me I need to leave D's country before my children will grow up & started cursing mee
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by pesty100(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
majority of the hostels they burgle according to you all had yahoo boys there. Sure some will be innocent. But even such innocence is subjective. You can't be in the lair of Satan and claim not to be a demon
what kind of logic is this? See in every Nigerian university hostel or lodge there is at least one yahoo Boi in the lodge or hostel, this doesn't mean the remaining people in the hostel are guilty or are 419er. How will you say the innocence of being a fraudster is subjective? See its either you are a fraudster or you are not, it's as simple as that. You surely sound like this sarz people who are only interested in extortion.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Realtalk20: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
buygala:

So you wanna travel because I expressed my opinion grin

So what will you now do for the SARS men who allegedly killed the guy? ....use your parents for rituals to kill them?

You will die like a pig I assure you, if you as much as step outside your house with any bad intentions towards me....

Mark it and see
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by JoseRaji(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

I doubt any ill treatment from SARS made him commit suicide... Am sure if he was alive today he would have been able to explain why..

Did you read the guys thread? Did you see where he said he was in $20K debt because he had opened a trade and was not allowed to close it in time?
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by ifko: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
medolab90:

Lemme just leave the insults aside. Just pray you don't meet one this guys. They don't care whether you clean or not.as Long as they see something on you they must take it.

You can ask those who have had an encounter with them how it feels. They even go to the extent of making you say things you didn't do all in the name of extorting you. They don't give a fvck about clean!!
On a fateful day like that I have to pay 1k to retrieve my PC. Awon eleribu olopa
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Endybest5050: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you guys didn't read where he said he had a $20k debt hanging on his neck.
We'll good for him. I was raised to understand that no amount of pressure is worth my life.The thing we don't understand about live is that sometimes good thing fall apart so that better things can fall in place. And patience is the answer to all we seek. He should have had hop..what is 20k? Even though my account is less dan that as we speak
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Xioxing: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
20k$ lost in a day? Even the pastor that thought you of hell will get you arrested and probably jailed if he gave you such amount and you lose it!!! when will he first find capital to start up trade again? Will the investors hear his story? Na from one police station to another them go carry am dey go like say em steal their money.... What am I even saying ""how dare you condemn the actions of the young man? How much do you have in your account?you think losing 20$k this period is a joke... You must be a kid!!!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by verifiedlegacy: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
I pity people who are saying r.I.p when a police man or a government Peron dies. u don't know wat these people r doing to the common man
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
So because SARS maltreated him gave him reason to take his own life on behalf of SARS. Even if he's a woman is he not a Nigerian? Maltreatment is part of our daily lives here. Though I don't know the level of his own.
Police had once harassed me seriously for eating in my car. Car wey no be their own o.
His blood is on his own head.
RIP to the dead anyway.

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Moneywirer: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this

I pray this doesn't hunt you some day
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Abeos(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Now this is heart crunching, can't imagine the debt he got into embarassed cry
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by JoseRaji(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you guys didn't read where he said he had a $20k debt hanging on his neck.
They didn't. Laziness won't allow them to read. They just rush to comment anyhow because they have data.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Endybest5050: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He has explained why. You doubt but yet you want to hear from him again. Niggerians must be so.e of the dumbest Myers on this planet. Since you know what happened why are you still waiting for another version mumu
Constructive bull sheet with mispellings everywhere..I know maybe na u and him open the business together and since u know too well why didn't u convince him to commit suicide?? Pussy nigga.. Open ur rotten mout de talk to me Because we de nairaland? For road I go match u comot.. Scaliwag..
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by mindtricks: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Again and again and again.
People saddled with protecting lives and fighting crime, now addicted to and always associated with wasting lives, perpetrating crime of murder, and frustrating genuine hustlers, over and over and over, over nothing.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by hotdealz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
1Million boys robbed almost every area in Lagos everyday, no Sars or police came out to rescue anyone. But when it cones to innocent citizens, they show their muscles.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by decision01: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
You na sars?.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by bigiyaro(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
how do you start explaining forex to those stark illiterates?? most of them are just thugs been rewarded with jobs by politicians.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jibsy203(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

You are the most useless bastards born by a prostitute not worth the spit of a rabid dog

You will die useless and worthless
All your kids will be useless and never ever amount to anything in life

Mark this post so in future when you cry for your cursed kids you will remember I cursed you and them

Bastard

For you I will travel
Shut de Bleep up mugu, all dis shit u wrote are just keypad words and can never come to pass even if u are naked like a mad dog a swear, it won't work
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

Constructive bull sheet with mispellings everywhere..I know maybe na u and him open the business together and since u know too well why didn't u convince him to commit suicide?? Pussy nigga.. Open ur rotten mout de talk to me Because we de nairaland? For road I go match u comot.. Scaliwag..
.Since na spelling bee competition we dey grade me now. Mumu. Professor of English. As if he can do anything in real life . Abeg fúck off with your miserable despicable self. Go and think of when the next round of corona relief will get to you. Animal
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by joepepsy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Any small issue suicide,weak generation Smh
lalasticlala:
Nigerians call for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade after he committed suicide over SARS ill-treatment.

Twitter User, Snarky Comebacks
@Comeback_snarky, who says the late Seyi Akinade, a forex trader, was his brother wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Comeback_snarky/status/1252914885249425408

More Nigerians on social media are calling for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by mindtricks: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:

Even politeness is no guarantee you will be free from the cruelty they are used to, neither is rudeness sufficient excuse to end the life of an innocent citizen. Ours is a failed society. Only when the rich are affected does such rascality attract severe consequences to the offenders. Too bad!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Endybest5050: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
.Since na spelling bee competition we dey grade me now. Mumu. Professor of English. As if he can do anything in real life . Abeg fúck off with your miserable despicable self. Go and think of when the next round of corona relief will get to you. Animal
Thunder fall on u...corona fall on you...u know what? Am just imagining your face looks like Lia Mohammed
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by medolab90(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
ifko:

On a fateful day like that I have to pay 1k to retrieve my PC. Awon eleribu olopa

1k cheesy you dey lucky o

Them don collect 20k from my guys before just for dragging with them. Them later rope am something las Las he no get choice than to pay.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Moneywirer: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

We'll good for him. I was raised to understand that no amount of pressure is worth my life.The thing we don't understand about live is that sometimes good thing fall apart so that better things can fall in place. And patience is the answer to all we seek. He should have had hop..what is 20k? Even though my account is less dan that as we speak

Bro, it's twenty thousand dollars not naira.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

Thunder fall on u...corona fall on you...u know what? Am just imagining your face looks like Lia Mohammed
..and I bet you look like a pit bull. No be only thunder and corona. Na lightening and heineken. Ode
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Endybest5050: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

..and I bet you look like a pit bull. No be only thunder and corona. Na lightening and heineken. Ode
You mean pitbull the America musician?? Ahh hez a very fine guy na

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Moneywirer: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
how do you start explaining forex to those stark illiterates?? most of them are just thugs been rewarded with jobs by politicians.

And they didn't even allow him to input his stop loss. I can imagine his heart racing up and down as the trades ran while in detention embarassed

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by bigiyaro(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Moneywirer:

And they didn't even allow him to input his stop loss. I can imagine his heart racing up and down as the trades ran while in detention embarassed
imaging the helplessness watching your acct been blown cos of some idiots...so depressing.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fine Guy
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by jojofola: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

Dem dey talk 20k in Dollars, u dey type rubbish.
Omo. Some Nairalanders go make u dey regret say u even open Nairaland account.

Please, Please, make una just let this Bros Endy rest.
Penny wise...
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by StrikeBack(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
mousco:
Instead of me to commit suicide, I will take an AK47 loaded with 2 to 3 magazines go to that station and open fire. If I die I know I didn't die allow.
That is what depressed people do in developed nations.

They dont die alone

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.