Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83512 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Tecord1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
what do you mean? What is wrong in the armed men treating nigerians with respect. Their first responsibility is to protect lives and property of Nigerians and not the other way round. Because you are so used to the suffering in this country have made you see what is wrong as right.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Do we have a president, a leader or who to take responsibility of being a Head in this country?

It keeps going on and on.. N no one is taking responsibility to ask questions..

Why do I feel so bad for dis young fella to die like dat.. It can happen to anyone..

There's gonna be a shooting spree if it comes to a family that these won't be let go like dat.

I have no ill feelings denouncing my nationality long ago.

Spit!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by tutuonye: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Immediately you catch a scammer he will claim he is an FX trader. Who are the clients you were holding their money thief.
IThere are many more scammers to kill or they kill thelmselves.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
lilsharp007:

I guess your Dad is among the dumbass Sars
Mtcheew.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by carbon1224(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
You need to read very well. He commited sucide due to debt he incurred because of what they did to him and if they had left him that night or let him have access to his phone he would have saved him self from all this but god loves him more.its painful .

SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Tecord1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZetaBeta:

While I don't judge him, but did he know if something much more better than what he had before would have come up in the nearest future?
No matter how you look at it suicide is the easy way out. A permanent solution to a temporary problem
Pray you are not push beyound you breaking limit. It is much easier to give advise when you are not the one experiencing a problem

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
pesty100:
even if he was a criminal sarz people weren't interested in justice and they will even have to prove his guilt. If you went to school you would know and should have heard stories about sarz indiscriminately burguling students hostel under the guise of lookin for yahoo bois. What I am trying to say is it is very possible that has innocent person not because they were interested in justice but because they wanted to extort. If you are among this sarz people you should know that you will get what is coming to you.
majority of the hostels they burgle according to you all had yahoo boys there. Sure some will be innocent. But even such innocence is subjective. You can't be in the lair of Satan and claim not to be a demon
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Haywhymido(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
U are a fool bro and dont ever judge a situation u av never been in
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Tecord1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
tutuonye:
Immediately you catch a scammer he will claim he is an FX trader. Who are the clients you were holding their money thief.
Don't speak of what you know nothing of. Not all Nigerian youths who have money are scammers.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yes man we are all guilty of ur death know body could follow up with ur story cuz u are not a celebrity ...RIP man cry
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Shattuck(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
guy keep quiet what manner of respect dont Nigerians show them,how can any sane human justify the killings of this monsters in uniform,maybe dem need to handle you before you get sense
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Judybash93(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:

Did you read the part where he said he lost over $20k? He was in massive debt

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by studentofTruth: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that Nigeria is not a place for the innovative and talented minds. The primitive mindset is so depressing. A country where the innocent is afraid while the guilty live large is not a good place to raise children.

Anywhere but Nigeria!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
medolab90:

Lemme just leave the insults aside. Just pray you don't meet one this guys. They don't care whether you clean or not.as Long as they see something on you they must take it.

You can ask those who have had an encounter with them how it feels. They even go to the extent of making you say things you didn't do all in the name of extorting you. They don't give a fvck about clean!!
I know my age and my level in life. Nobody can accuse me of yahoo nor my family members sir. We don't steal nor do we justify stealing in any guise. Nevertheless everyone knows the SARS people are devils and mostly target the weak, nevertheless majority of Nigerians are criminals, people who justify fraud as long is it favours them. Wetin SARS dey find enter person room and you say there is no smoke?
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
jojofola:

Old man like yourself with nothing in your head.
Nothing at all.
You've been blacklisted forever.
Get a life
lol. Blacklisted Abi. Lol. By you? Go and sleep Mehn. You are a small boy.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by DESTROTECH(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
So touching. Rip
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by freemi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
no not cuz of I'll treatment. He lost over 20 thousand dollars people's money. Suicide is not an option tho

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Stomoney(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
f**k police f**k me f**k you f**k this bastard country���

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by freemi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
I know my age and my level in life. Nobody can accuse me of yahoo nor my family members sir. We don't steal nor do we justify stealing in any guise. Nevertheless everyone knows the SARS people are devils and mostly target the weak, nevertheless majority of Nigerians are criminals, people who justify fraud as long is it favours them. Wetin SARS dey find enter person room and you say there is no smoke?
u don't have sense. Sorry to say
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by jojofola: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
lol. Blacklisted Abi. Lol. By you? Go and sleep Mehn. You are a small boy.

Stay away and pray to get your next meal.
Next time, use your head if you don't want a small boy to talk senses into it.
Don't come any close to my mentions again.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by studentofTruth: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
tutuonye:

See the ones I'm talking about — the primitive mindset. To these people, computer + internet connection = fraud. Unfortunately, over 90% of Nigerians think this way in a 21 century economy that is becoming increasingly digitalized.

It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by DESTROTECH(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
tutuonye:

Relax man don't judge only God has the power to do so....
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Goalnaldo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

I doubt any ill treatment from SARS made him commit suicide... Am sure if he was alive today he would have been able to explain why..
you guys didn't read where he said he had a $20k debt hanging on his neck.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by richkal(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Derogatory comments I read on this thread are mind bugging. Poeple are heartless. They forget that we not all equal when it comes to mental strength. My condolence to the family and love ones of the guy. Walahi people on here are wicked.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by medolab90(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
I know my age and my level in life. Nobody can accuse me of yahoo nor my family members sir. We don't steal nor do we justify stealing in any guise. Nevertheless everyone knows the SARS people are devils and mostly target the weak, nevertheless majority of Nigerians are criminals, people who justify fraud as long is it favours them. [/b]Wetin SARS dey find enter person room and you say there is no smoke? [b]

You don't even anything about what you are saying. All these shows you don't know who SARS really are. Those guys na beast them dey do the unexpectable when it comes to money.

Same SARS wey go collect your phone drop things there if you no corporate or same SARS wey go drop Igbo for your pocket or bag just to extort you. Na person wey don experience them Sabi how e dey sup.

In all the brutality has to stop.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
buygala:
Ryt...

We should all troop out and blame SARS for the nigga's suicide without any proof undecided

Death was hungrying guyman, guyman offed himself....We have been blaming Buhari for too long..now it's time we blame SARS for everything blameable smiley

RIP jare Bros....we will set up a high powered committee to look into the cause of your suicide,and get back to you in due course....

Say Hi to Kyari and Tupac for us...

This is the most insensitive comment I have ever come across on this forum.....

Terrible.... Man's heart
Bloody terrible
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Unconquerable: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Graysons:
But the SARS members are Nigerians na, the problem is not Nigeria but Nigerians undecided
Both are one and the same, man. So painful.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by sethmelia002: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quo90 percent of FOREX TRADERS are scammers, there offices are on telegram .Very wicked souls, and they deserve everything that befalls them, however if this young man wasn't part of that percentile I pray God accepts his poor soul.. He didn't need to give upte author=DESTROTECH post=88734616]

Relax man don't judge only God has the power to do so....

[/quote]
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by sethmelia002: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
90 percent of FOREX TRADERS are scammers, there offices are on telegram .Very wicked souls, and they deserve everything that befalls them, however if this young man wasn't part of that percentile I pray God accepts his poor soul.. He didn't need to give up
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by medolab90(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
tutuonye:
You are one of our problems

The way you guys just talk ehhnnn. And did they made their investigation before taging him a fraudster?? I guess no

Once you own a laptop,an iPhone,dress clean and to top it all own a ride you are fraudster.baseless assumption.

And yes I do know most of the youths are into fraud but still have to carry out your investigation on. Innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by JoseRaji(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:

Wow. Just wow. This is sad. Too sad.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by banana99(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Me no dey follow look for any justice...all i know is some SARS officers owe me
and i'd come for them cos i marked their faces even if na 10years e go take i go fish dem out. Those on duty dat faithful day, 1st oct 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.