Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Girlfriend Is So Boring - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is So Boring (25613 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Boring by Goldenheart(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2013
ifecx4real:

What a comment, 5star. And so true
Brilliant piece...
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Boring by olyalby(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2013
You have a reserved girl and still don't appreciate it. Mayb u want a club girl that will finish all ur money in no time. Anyway no girl is perfect, just talk to her and explain how she can improve, if she is truly intelligent she will know what to do...
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Boring by stuhporh: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Very gullible people in NL recently. Did any of you byt any means check the date this thread was opened?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Boring by yollychika(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
Leave ha naaaaaaa...next topic!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Boring by snthesis(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2013
chronique: @ Op: Can you give me that your babe & I'll give you two very exciting pretty gals in return? Condition is that: your babe must be tall,pretty n endowed. I'll handle the rest.... I'm waiting for a reply...*winks*
trade by puzzy grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Boring by snthesis(m): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2013
stuhporh: Very gullible people in NL recently. Did any of you byt any means check the date this thread was opened?
and ur point is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.