Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87190 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Keep digging your grave. How are you sure the husband is not touching her? Women are good in manipulating men. Just jejely run for your life if you are a single young man. She sends you her naked video to show how much she love you, you claimed. The trap don catch you already. Be warned baba.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by olax02(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Very dangerous game, left for me i will advice you to move on, there are alots of young girls out there looking for guys to be their man. Sleeping with married woman?? Guy borrow brain abeg...teuh.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by unto(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Run for your dear life
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by osayuwamwen(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol but this is funny how can yr dick even stand for a pussy dat has drop 3 kids. There are lots of brand new pussies out there y u wan settle for second hand

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by queengift(f): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Very foolish question, people are not scared of hell fire
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tonitoniton(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

OGA, IF U DONT WANT GOD TO PUNISH U, THEN LEAVE THAT WOMAN ALONE. GO AND LOOK FOR UR OWN. IF U WANT TROUBLE FOR LIFE, THEN TOUCH HER. U WILL SEE IF GOD IS ALIVE. IF SHE HAS ISSUE WITH HER HUSBAND U ARE TO ENCOURAGE HER AND NOT HELP DESTROY HER HOME, MR RANDY

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by BEEFIE: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mummy Dorathy has 4 matured children......End of every month, I usually pick her over to my apartment to Lash her...

Infact I wan begin Lash that Dorothy too as their Mama puna don begin taya me......

ninu awe
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ingredient88(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ancestral course is working here!!! waiting no lost way you they look for?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by FrenchyL(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

Well done oh! Continue well well.
Do yourself a big favor and R U N A W A A Y

Thank me later
You're welcome grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by mechanics(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
No o, don't even have fornication, you don't know what will happen during the act.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by luluosas(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
You are dead for ever conceiving such atrocities. You better repent before your mum and dad mourn your youthful death. Idiot!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by emkz: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
This guy painted a hypothetical story, our wonderful moderators fired it to front page. And people are advising, so let me also advise hypothetically.

Some people jump into marriage because they feel it is the next stage in life without being prepared for the commitment therein. At some point, love fades and the sustaining factor in that union is how much friendship you have developed. At some point, everyone gets tired of the sex momentarily. This is the point where friendship counts. Post-corona lockdown, many marriages would pack up because people would realize they were married to strangers. Therefore, people must understand the fundamental reason for getting married: Is it for free/regular sex? Is it for children? Is it for companionship? Is it for financial security? Is it because society says so?

On the subject matter of an about-to-divorce mum-of-three that you want to hypothetically bonk, do you love her because she seems an easy-lay considering she is hypothetically sex-starved? No matter how much you want to justify yourself, do not be responsible for the destruction of someone's marriage. Do not commit adultery translates to: do not break the peace of a marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by imagrg(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Boy!
You're courting trouble.
Let sleeping dogs lie
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

High way to the grave
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by bluefilm: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Useless children everywhere!!!

Some of you totally useless and brainless people are the reason why I wouldn't mind it at all if Bill Gates starts depopulating this world, aswear.

Nonsense. sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by femo007(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

emeka i becareful ooo I'm telling u oooo
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by allenog(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
(quote author=BonPatrick post=88813971]Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?[/quote]
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Adeevah(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
You should both be tested of COVID-19
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tedpgrass: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
WHATEVER;

There is no such thing as a “broken FAMILY.

Family is FAMILY, and is not determined by MARRIAGE certificates, DIVORCE papers, and adoption documents.

Families are made in the HEART. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the HEART are cut.

If you cut those ties, those people are not your FAMILY. If you make those ties, those people are your FAMILY.

And if you HATE those ties, those people will still be your FAMILY because whatever you HATE will always be with YOU.

ANYWAYS!!!

Wetin you dey yarn broossssss

I am not yet understanding the oxymoron

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Achorise: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Are you sure you are okay?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by EvilArchons: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Idenoch(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Marry her and you are commiting sexual sin,
You better run from sin, Jesus is coming NOW.
When he meets you in sin, you are eternally doomed, because of how many minutes sex
Why can't you do proper marriage and do what is right.
Jesus loves you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Talkingoil(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=BonPatrick post=88813971]Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?[/quot
e]
You are encroaching into someone else home, just because she's having issues with her husband doesn't give you the right to sleep with her, don't you people have values or even the fear of God, Na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Edosao: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
She will not last in your house don't be blind
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by iamdyoung: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
If she wants to sleep with you while in her husbands house, she will definitely want to sleep with someone else when you wife her

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by bellotaofeek: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
So you are the one with the video!. Share first and let us guide u grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tonitoniton(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
ALL THIS STUPID MEN THAT LIKE SLEEPING WITH OTHER PEOPLES WIFE, UR END IS NEAR
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by zoghys: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

If this guy you refer to is you, then I beg you to dodge the bullet coming. A word is enough for the wise, adiós.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by THONYWHYTE001: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Egungu be careful na express you de go!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by dinachi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

So, to you a woman sending nude video to you shows you how much she loves you? Oh God, deliver young men of nowadays from foolishness!
Sending nude video is a sign of prostitution and waywardness not love, ode! And I bet you have been spending money to show your own love? Foolish fool!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.