Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87189 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by bezimo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Don't touch her untill she divorce her husband..If you and her vibe well..wait till she is officially divorced..e get why.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by bezimo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.

Dude should take this advice

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Julietuche(f): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Joseph Juliet
Don't dare the risk.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Amdoyin(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.
hmmm! Veteran in the Game.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Judybash93(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
"Love" I think this word is overrated
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by remele2(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

D same way she will send her nude to other me wen its time for her to divorce u....

What a fuckry

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ekevwe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice. Go and thank your father. Fatabulous. You are doing well.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by cohug: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ur love is wicked
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Pat081: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Op hope ur brain is still working well sorry to ask u that So it because of pix that u dnt knw what u re doing again abi ??yahoo yahoo boys may b d ones sending u those pix and cum 2think of it u dnt see single gals but after 3 mum u need to go to powerfull man of God(C.A.C OR C&S church) or alfa to pray for u

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Vamicz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2020

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

you don't have taste

how some dude believes a lady in a relationship/marriage will be loyal to them amuse me till date. I doubt if this Op knows thunderbolt

to burst your brain the more, a man lost his life because his wife ex husband was still jealous and have to put thunderbolt in her body, husband won shenkes and he have to cross to the other side
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by naijaman2225(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
U GET WAHALA SHA!
ANYWAY GO AHEAD. NA SOMETHING NA IM GO KILL MAN ... AND FOR YOR MATA E DEY CLEAR SEY NA ANODA MAN'S PARKING LOT NA IM GO BE YOUR WATERLOO.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Benwallt(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm. Speechless, that's how u make me feel
When read this news
I was lost for word and
I don't think it's for real
Speechlesssssssssss

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Kwin1995(f): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by chextlife(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na wa for u oooo. U no see singles again..abi. Na your village witches dey manifest..... yeyebrity
No misfire I beg....mumu
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by benji93: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Se ogbeni yi o ti wo one chance bayi? Mother of 3? You need to sit down and think about this rationally. Are you sure you alright? Longing for a mother of 3. You may try it though. But please do come back and tell us what happens in about 3 years. You are sitting on a keg of gunpowder right now.
BonPatrick:

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by naijaman2225(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
U GET WAHALA SHA!
ANYWAY GO AHEAD. NA SOMETHING NA IM GO KILL MAN ... AND FOR YOR MATA E DEY CLEAR SEY NA ANODA MAN'S PARKING LOT NA IM GO BE YOUR WATERLOO.
I DON TOK MY OWN.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ronyman(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na so another go love am till she divorce you. Mofo
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by kiddapunk: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

YOU'RE A FOOL. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU JUST CAME HERE TO SEE IF ANY ADVICE WOULD COMPLIMENT YOUR EVIL DESIRES

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Omalicharose: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by sholay2011(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Just when you think you've seen it all...

@OP...Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by IMASTEX: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

Seconded, what a beautiful comment at least you spoke my mind. They will live happily ever after as the union is designed to be by God even before they came to mother Earth!

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Queenserah26(f): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
I concur
NockMedia:
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Benwallt(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
According to 2pac "I see death around the conner" Be wise.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Blackmoran(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
I believe you are a adult, so therefore free to take decisions dim fit by you.... But remember there is consequence for whatever choice you make.. Been in your shoes before got caught, but was lucky cause the husband was a simp..... Just pray her husband is not someone aggressive and who loves and know when to use a weapon.... I rest my case
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by unitj(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Congratulation in advance. You are about to buy molue with passenger be that. ..... laugh

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Omishor2020(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
When be unna wedding jere. Baba ibeta
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by 101TRUTH: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
instead of you fixing the marriage ,you are busy seeking opinion on how to sex a married woman .

1.will you allow her come along with her children?
2. Adultery is a sin before God and before many traditional believe.
3.what if you later fine out that her character is very bad ( adulterous attitude)
4. 90% of people will belief you are the cause of their breakup ; although people's opinion may not matter but do what is right.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by desmond2pk: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
I think its my wife. But she lied to you. Lol
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
Where are the naked pictures you claim she send it to you ? grin
You claimed she sent to you?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Vision2329: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
No smoke without fire. You have to enquire what led to her problem with the hubby because most men avoid their wives once infidelity is discovered as culture demand. Is possible your so called love find is promiscuous and how would feel if few months from now if your gateman or landlord start nacking her?

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Automaton09(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hi Bro, Thank God you had to ask?
if I were you first I will avoid her, which is what you would have done the moment you discovered she is married and in her husband's house.
No need to ask any further question just flee.
The Bible says we should not Covet & not commit adultery.
Have you bothered to find out why her marriage appears not to be working?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.