Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (44509 Views)

How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Princewell2012(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
so obasekis chief of sstaff was a yoruba man. he sounds like a detribalised man

Lol so you don't know that Edo state is part of Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by lekki1444: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Princewell2012:

Lol so you don't know that Edo state is part of Yoruba?
well i kinda knew but didnt know they had yoruba names
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by ridwanlawal: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
good move. President lost his Chief of Staff and another guard, Tinubu lost his most trusted aide. I case my Rest

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by mytime24(f): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Onebottle:
Who does your moniker sound like my time to fork

Nice dp tho
na only wetin u abi b dat angry
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Beverlyjean(f): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2020
stanech:

I'm in Edo state and will tell you that it will not be easy for Obaseki. Oshomole owns and control the grassroot politicians

Doesn't this show how weak people of that state are ... How can a person, control grassroot politicians like they are programmed robots ...
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Dantedasz(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:

People from Akoko Edo in Edo state bear Yoruba names.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by lekki1444: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Dantedasz:

People from Akoko Edo in Edo state bear Yoruba names.
interesting

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by stanech: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
airminem:
YOU THAT CNN AND CO HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE YOUR LOCAL REASONING smiley

You have to type this all on caps shows how brain damaged you are

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Dantedasz(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Abalado:
Yoruba been a CoS in Ado, I think say na only Lagos this can happen,, but remember say that appointment is from the short man

Akoko Edo people in Edo state bear Yoruba names.
People need to travel to other states.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by stanech: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Doesn't this show how weak people of that state are ... How can a person, control grassroot politicians like they are programmed robots ...

Or how dumb Obaseki is. For not taking control of the party structure

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Isoduwa(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Really? I always think you are in the US considering how you carry Donald Trump’s matter on your head everywhere. grin grin grin

Check map Edo state dey inside USA MAP

See this One how you be dey look B-Side before?
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by stanech: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Stephendeals:

like the grassroot politicians who approved his suspension in his ward?

Watch and see. Obaseki will soon discover that he is alone
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by ubcandid(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:
The hidden truth will be exposed soon.
na you hide am, na you go expose am.
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by fabolouz1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Quite a rarity in this clime.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by BAMSRAY(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
What make him resign
,I think he has a good heart,
more open doors to you.....Nigeria wil be better after this pandemic

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Salako01(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
His ideals for the development of the state tally with yours but yet, you beg to leave based on principles. Typical politician, trying to sound like a statesman. But he did an uncommon thing though, quiting ain't easy. grin
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Kellie069(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
So as your head big so, no sense Na wa[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by PapaBaby: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
What was Obaseki thinking when he made a Yoruba man his chief of staff?
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by AsawanaDgreat: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
We will read meaning to it later
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Lastmankc(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
seunmsg:

You’re talking nonsense.
Egungun Be careful, nah express you dey enter

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by frankson1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Really? I always think you are in the US considering how you carry Donald Trump’s matter on your head everywhere. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nawa to you o
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by AnanseK(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
May be related to COS position vacancy at the Presidecy
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Mexyz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Abalado:
Yoruba been a CoS in Ado, I think say na only Lagos this can happen,, but remember say that appointment is from the short man
we have some Yoruba speaking people in Edo state, also bears yoruba names.
Akerele is from Igarra in Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by frankson1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
He has his reasons however, I am sure his resignation will raise speculations that might damage his reputation particularly with him saying it is on administrative grounds. Glad to see someone step down though, but what I do not understand is why if his visions and missions resonates with him.

They keep making same mistake.

After saying that his resignation is based on administrative and governance. It means that there were issues.

And here comes the mistake: the governor's vision and mission resonates(resonate is when two things move in unison) with his.

So he should have been happier if it was the second because they would have had same mind and understood each other with ease.
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by taskcompleteng: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wow oh.

.Meanwhile take a look at this properties.

List of Properties Forsale in Akoka/Bariga/Ladi Lak/ Shomolu/Haha

If your interest isn't there , please make a request via WhatsApp link below the post. We will revert back

2 plot of land in akoka along the road with a bungalow and a storey separately in the same compound

Title RC
Asking price 130m

2 storey building Each on 2 different plot of land at Aiyetoro
The property is fence round

Asking 60m each

Tile RC

4block of 3bedroom flat on a full plot of Land at Shobande

Title RC

Asking Price 60.

A Standard plot of land at finbars Road Akoka

Asking Price 60m

Title RC

2 unit of 4block of 3bedroom flat on a full plot of Land at OSanpeju off Adetayo osho. Around Tabade. This property is Fence round with gate

Price 80m.

Title RC.

2 storey building used for student hostel along Finbars Road Akoka.

Asking Price 150m

Title. RC

A storey building consisting of Mini flat and 2 bedroom flats at Obayan Akoka.

Title RC
Asking 80m

6block of 3bedroom flat on a full plot of Land with A bungalow on a full plot at the back at Ilaje Road. Both selling together.

Asking 60m

Title RC

2block of 4bedroom flat at Adeboye with a bungalow BQ beside in BTW Akoka/bariga

Asking 35m

Title RC

A Tenement building off adeboye Bariga.

Title Receipt and Survey.

Asking. 20m

A Tenement building Ladi Lak.

Asking. 20m

A Tenement building Ladi Lak.

Title RC.

Asking. 30m

A Tenement building at Odunsi Road Bariga

Asking. 25m

For Inspection and Further information

Call
Emmanuel Udoh

07061960316 or
Chat me up
http:///2347061960316.
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by handie(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
fairfora:
Its hard to defeat the incumbent. It could only happen in my lagos where godfatherism prevails. There's none in Edo as far as I know. He would win the 2nd term...I can bet with any amount.
How much are you willing to stake?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by apex4884: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 1921707[/color]
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
How much are you willing to stake?
just say it. I'm not scared
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Asaimuede(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
he is igarra man from akoko Edo in Edo North

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.