Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (44517 Views)

How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by mytime24(f): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2020
K
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by bewla(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2020
Enemy within
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Naiira(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2020
It’s either you’re not telling us the truth or too weak to be in politics.

For best offers on SmartTV please follow @help9internationl on Instagram
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by RexTramadol1: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2020
What does slawomir have to say?

He's closer
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Abalado(f): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Yoruba been a CoS in Ado, I think say na only Lagos this can happen,, but remember say that appointment is from the short man
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by airminem(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2020
stanech:

I'm in Edo state and will tell you that it will not be easy for Obaseki. Oshomole owns and control the grassroot politicians
YOU THAT CNN AND CO HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE YOUR LOCAL REASONING smiley

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by mybbcnews: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Lockdown: Soldiers/Police in Rwanda under fire for Sexual Harassments and killing of civilians
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/soldiers-in-rwanda-raping-and-killing-civilians.html
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by israelmao(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2020
The true story will be told later.
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Sufisunni: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Stephendeals:

like the grassroot politicians who approved his suspension in his ward?
so you believe the suspension to be the WILL of his ward people. You can believe anything; you can even inject yourself with disinfectant inorder to treat COVID-19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Primenet(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
The Man is eying Federal CoS office.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Germi9: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/obasekis-chief-of-staff-resigns/
this is good news.. them dey resign for Nigeria?
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by JOSCO7720: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Is unbecoming of politician thisday. However, chat me up on WATSAP:08143206548

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Toosure70: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
congratulations in advance. Our next Exo governor. Adams don win again.
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by prophetvaliance: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Good people of Nairaland please help me. All I have to offer right now is 23k so I need someone to actually dash me a laptop for that amount . I've been saving since my school went on break and my initial plan was to save in order to get an android phone and collect some PDFs from my coursemates (I'm using a torchlight phone now), but I later decided to save up to 40k for a laptop instead which would be of great help for my assignments and research.

The issue right now is that I'm no longer making any money. From tuesday to yesterday, I only saved 700naira and when I went to deposit, the cashier was just looking at me wondering why I spent several hours for only 700naira. All in my account now is 23k + and I fear that if I don't do this now I might begin to spend from this savings.

Please I'm begging for someone to please help me with a laptop with good processing and graphics spec, hopefully a Core i5, 2GB dedicated, that can run Matlab and other programs smoothly. Especially now that school is on break, I would need it to develop myself..

Ps. I know that there are fairly used laptops that I can get for this amount but I don't think I would be able to use it for school work, which will be the same as getting the android phone, hence defeating the whole purpose..

Thank you

I already created a thread but the moderators moved to the wilderness.. Here's the link

>>Urgent Help: I Can Only Afford 23k And I Need A Good Laptop<<
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Bighead9:
Oshiomole at work. Obaşeki should kiss his second term bye bye. grin grin

God bless Oshiomole my mentor. angry
Its hard to defeat the incumbent. It could only happen in my lagos where godfatherism prevails. There's none in Edo as far as I know. He would win the 2nd term...I can bet with any amount.

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by DeLaRue: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
so obasekis chief of sstaff was a yoruba man. he sounds like a detribalised man

Some people from Akoko-Edo local government bear Yoruba names. It shares a border with Ondo State.

The forebears of those with Yoruba surnames were Yorubas and will have spoken the language, but many of the current generation can't speak Yoruba at all. The connection is mostly lost. They are Edo folks now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by lekki1444: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2020
DeLaRue:

Some people from Akoko-Edo local government bear Yoruba names. It shares a border with Ondo State.

Their forebears of those with Yoruba surnames will have spoken yoruba, but many of the current generation can't speak Yoruba at all. The connection is mostly lost. They are Edo folks now.
ahhh i see. thanks for the history lesson

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by titiloyeblog: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Donlanray: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Hmmmn. Time will tell.
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Joefat: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Something must be fishing somewhere..
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Kingpele(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Really? I always think you are in the US considering how you carry Donald Trump’s matter on your head everywhere. grin grin grin
see finishing hahaha my friend u are not going to heaven again with this your post

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by kayrichy: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
You never can tell..his mum may be an indigene of Edo state
In addition a few Edo communities have Yoruba names
Abalado:
Yoruba been a CoS in Ado, I think say na only Lagos this can happen,, but remember say that appointment is from the short man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by petitejolie(f): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
If anyone hasn’t learnt in dis covid era, that person will never learn anything in life again. U did d right thing. Ur peace of mind is what matters most. Go and leave with ur family in peace:

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Bighead9: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2020
fairfora:
Its hard to defeat the incumbent. It could only happen in my lagos where godfatherism prevails. There's none in Edo as far as I know. He would win the 2nd term...I can bet with any amount.

No he won't. This Pandemic has exposed him to be a cluseless Governor. The people of Edo initially believed in him, but they are all angry at him now. Obaşeki is going down.

So you know, I'm based in Benin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Izigha(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Really? I always think you are in the US considering how you carry Donald Trump’s matter on your head everywhere. grin grin grin
Ouch, that upper cut is below the belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by prinsam30: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Stephendeals:

like the grassroot politicians who approved his suspension in his ward?

na u dey mind these ones, wetin dem sabi for politics

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Mires: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Mr CoS, you should have learnt some lessons using the last Gubernatorial election in Bayelsa. Several if not all appointees of Dickson resigned. That didn't stop Dickson camp from being the winning team today
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Osho on da beat
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Stephendeals: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Sufisunni:
so you believe the suspension to be the WILL of his ward people. You can believe anything; you can even inject yourself with disinfectant inorder to treat COVID-19

Oga dont behave like a tout or a fool, the quote i responded to said 'Politicians' not ward people and the politicians in his ward that have the power to decide for that ward were the ones who announced and sanctioned the suspension.

#StaySafe disinfect your head from every grandeur notion that you are always right, and please dont eat soap and water to kill Covid-19, follow only the approve guidelines of NCDC, WHO and CDC #Peace ....
Re: Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
mytime24:
K
Who does your moniker sound like my time to fork

Nice dp tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... / 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju / Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.