Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Access Bank Is A Scam - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Access Bank Is A Scam (4809 Views)

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS / Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Your own better, I have 1k, I bought 100naira card from access bank , the next alert I received is I have is 543naira, I feel like crying but I just lock up, these have been happening several times and the only time they always do this is when I am broke
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Adakintroy2: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
Mine was zenith bank, they withdrew all the money in my account and was still withdrawing even when the money finish they were still withdrawing thereby giving me a negative balance until I lost the alart SIM last year. Now only God knows how much will be there as at now. Screenshot below.

Lol when educated people Wan thieve, them bad pass illiterates
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by w1n5t0n(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who are all these broke guys? So 150 naira is a big deal in your life?
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Praxtech: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Access Bank is a very useless bank
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Charleys:
The reason why they want you to go cashless is so you won't notice these illegal deductions

Explain.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by powerhouse3(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Save these lament and move to Wema bank
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by eagleeye259: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
EkeBarry:

Pls oh, mine is 'savings'. At one swoop, a whopping 1,128.75 was deducted from mine too embarassed embarassed embarassed . They tagged it DEBIT CARD ISSUANCE FEE/VAT whereas i av never for 1nce requested for any card. 1nc this lock-down ends, they would av to do some explanations to me

I didn't want to have anything to do with Access Bank until they merger with Diamond Bank. I liked Diamond Bank because they were quite efficient. I stopped using my Diamond debit card about 5 years ago and the card expired two years ago. A couple months ago, I was surprised to be charged over 1k for card issuance. I contacted them and they told me they will work on the reversal. I followed up few weeks later and they told me they are still working on it, it has been a couple of months and I can't get my money back.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by EkeBarry(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
eagleeye259:

I didn't want to have anything to do with Access Bank until they merger with Diamond Bank. I liked Diamond Bank because they were quite efficient. I stopped using my Diamond debit card about 5 years ago and the card expired two years ago. A couple months ago, I was surprised to be charged over 1k for card issuance. I contacted them and they told me they will work on the reversal. I followed up few weeks later and they told me they are still working on it, it has been a couple of months and I can't get my money back.

Though i av 2 accounts with them, 1 being a Diamond-Access account, but were they did this strange deduction was on the main access acct. Its not to state that the other account is not continuously being touched. Seriously, they wil hav to explain to me after this lock-down then i wuold knw whether to stll continue with them
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by EkeBarry(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Go to ur bank and lay down the complain. This happened to alot of diamond bank customers when access bought them. Just make sure u cut off any statement of account they to send to Ur emails if u have one.

The deduction was on a natural access bank account and i intend to go to them after the luck-down. why did u say i shud do this @just make sure u cut off any statement of account they to send to Ur emails if u have one
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by eagleeye259: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
EkeBarry:

Though i av 2 accounts with them, 1 being a Diamond-Access account, but were they did this strange deduction was on the main access acct. Its not to state that the other account is not continuously being touched. Seriously, they wil hav to explain to me after this lock-down then i wuold knw whether to stll continue with them

I might also consider closing my account with them but I don't know if other banks are better. I will close my accounts with UBA next time I visit their branch. I stopped banking with GTB.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Stevyne: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IMAGINE FIRSTBANK FROM NO WHERE, TAKING MONEY FOR ATM MAINTENANCE DUES WHEN I HAVEN'T RENEWED THE CARD SINCE IT EXPIRED 3 YEARS BACK. cheesy
That first bank own deh annoying.
I no use my card for one whole month I still deh see Debit alert for ATM maintenance
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Funny enough they can deduct but to credit all customer in this lockdown period na problem. Instead dem go dey dash government money. Maybe they are all trying to get back the expenses incurred from their donations sha.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
EkeBarry:

The deduction was on a natural access bank account and i intend to go to them after the luck-down. why did u say i shud do this @just make sure u cut off any statement of account they to send to Ur emails if u have one

Cos they always deduct money when they send it..
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Kseafresh: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
These bastards have deducted 1,250 twice in a space of two months for Debit Card Issuance/VAT which i never requested for any card..
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Goodmarlian: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have lost up to 3k to this fucking accessbank since this lockdown sometimes they will just deduct #400 for no reason,you will recharge you phone the y will deduct the money but your will not get the card you will transfer money to someone but they will not see alert but the money has being deducted from your account I have not seeing the money till date. what a corrupt country cry
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Aystarz: 5:46am On Apr 27, 2020
MJBOLT:
access bank started this rubbish recently,you need to see the way people are complaining on their facebook page

It will be their 'funeral'. Let them continue.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Parkleader: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Access bank! Just recharge 450naira and 100naira on my two lines since yesterday, i slept hoping to see it if i woke up but e no show up to now.
I just hope my money is not gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters / I Have Religious Differences With My Boyfriend / Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.