Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Chats From My Husband’s Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chats From My Husband’s Phone (7792 Views)

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
LA casa de papel...
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by FirstRepublic(f): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:
Modified after deleting pictures.. so i asked my man who Julie was and he said it was none of my buisness.. and he even threatened to beat me for going through his phone.. now I’m thinking how my sweet Dammy changed all of a sudden

Okay screenshots from his facebook wity the same babe from 2019 so it didn’t start today..

Defamation koor defection ni

But I’m depressed!

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by CsRockefeller(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
What order evidence do you want before you can divorce him ? Girl the earlier the better.....Of you keep giving him time you change he might cheat on you with your own daughter when she grows up or infect you with disease better take him to court now

Let me not say anything.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Millenniumlady(f): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Let me not say anything.
Because you know what's coming your way if you do
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Skmoda360(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:
Why did you delete it now.....even if it's fake lemme see it...
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by CsRockefeller(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Because you know what's coming your way if you do

Lol. You know, they use to call Magraet Thatcher the Iron Lady because of how she handled issues.

You Lady is an Enigma.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Skmoda360(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

This is the best comment I've seen.

But my own suggestion is not for you to cheat sha.

Get a new line and add the line to WhatsApp, put the picture of a sexy young guy..

Fake a conversation more filthy than that of your hubby. Make it juicy.

Keep your phone where he can easily find the conversation.

Please, don't forget to update us.
Gbamesky!!!™.....you get sense I swear ...I was thinking this already just to confirm whether he still love her and be jealous....I know he is gonna be jealous unless if she ain't attractive....cuz I can't be jealous of unattractive woman no matter how endowed she is .....I won't even love in the first place undecided

But all in all it might be fake as fvck....
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Lovexme(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Late to the party.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Lovexme(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

Get a new line and add the line to WhatsApp, put the picture of a sexy young guy..

Cheating as a form of revenge on a cheating spouse is counter-productive. There are more sensible ways to approach the situation.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Romanoff(f): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lovexme:

Cheating as a form of revenge on a cheating spouse is counter-productive. There are more sensible ways to approach the situation.

If you finished reading the comment I made, you'd see where I said I'd not recommend cheating.

Thank you.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by FirstRepublic(f): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skmoda360:

Why did you delete it now.....even if it's fake lemme see it...

Just shut the f up already
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Skmoda360(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:

Just shut the f up already

What I do now? lipsrsealed cry

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Lovexme(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

If you finished reading the comment I made, you'd see where I said I'd not recommend cheating.

Thank you.

Then you spoke from both sides of your mouth.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Romanoff(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lovexme:

Then you spoke from both sides of your mouth.

Good night.

I ended up giving advice I hope all help her.

Odaaro.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by danilmo: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

Thank you.

Mumu people forming stunt.. wen u get married try that fake stunt if ur hubby cheat in d name of revenge and see urself boot out of the house . hardly any man ll tolerate a cheating wife. Don't play such except ure ready to leave the house.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Lovexme(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

I ended up giving advice I hope all help her.

Odaaro.

Makes you a hypocrite, but it's fine wink

Arrivederci!
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Romanoff(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lovexme:

Makes you a hypocrite, but it's fine wink

Arrivederci!

As long as that deduction makes you sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Romanoff(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
danilmo:

Mumu people forming stunt.. wen u get married try that fake stunt if ur hubby cheat in d name of revenge and see urself boot out of the house . hardly any man ll tolerate a cheating wife. Don't play such except ure ready to leave the house.

Can you just stop with the double standard?

So the woman is wires to tolerate a cheating husband but the man can't tolerate a cheating wife?

An intelligent person can actually communicate without insults, if you're one, please, comment like it.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by danilmo: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

Can you just stop with the double standard?

So the woman is wires to tolerate a cheating husband but the man can't tolerate a cheating wife?

An intelligent person can actually communicate without insults, if you're one, please, comment like it.

Gracias.

u wish men do, well sorry it's rare. Men ll b quick to divorce at sight so also, if hubby cheat on u and u can't tolerate, then divorce him for a better man if that ll make u happy, and no urent wired to tolerate him. let both party go their separate way in peace.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Raeheemwayne: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
I arrived late.

Girls are even hyping this Man; As a smooth talker - blessed with a sugar coated tongue.

Anyone with a screenshot of that chat? - I want to check something.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by emerged01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lovexme:

Thank you! Some people don’t understand how marriage works.
Op, it is better you get yourself out depression. As some people will tell you,marriage is not a do or die affair, you can simply work out of the marriage if you can’t withstand his behavior. The question is what gives you the assurance that the next man won’t cheat?
I will advice you to remain a good woman that you are, don’t let anyone advice you to stand against your man. Sometimes things may not seem right with one’s partner in marriage,that should not call for a ruthless action. There is always a better approach to every problem. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

Oh Africa! Are you people not satisfied with so many marriage-induced death? How many more have to go before you people realise that marriage is not a do or die affair? The whites who imposed the one man, one wife on us don't waste time to divorce a cheating partner. Obviously, they didn't impose revenge or killing of cheating partners on us. We are wicked people. We see marriage as a do or die affair. Hisssss
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by mank1234(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Three things are involved:
1 What if the man intends to marry a second wife? If yes, oga did nothing wrong.
If no, na madam fault. May be madam like saying no too much. See one here
https://www.nairaland.com/5818377/how-handle-husband-wants-sex#88879061
2 Could it be Oga intentionally left the phone open for madam to read and get jealous and then spice up the relationship.
If yes, oga na correct gee.
If no, oga na mumu - him no sabi lock phone.
3 If God wanted, he could have open our eyes to see evil spirits rooming the world but then we fit dey close eye? You were no respect oga privacy u be swepe

Even as e be so, madam I get one advice for you, build your home and don't let e-friends decide how to run your home for you.
Many of these advisers no sabi human psychology and family matters.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by mank1234(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:

If since 2019 you are just realising that your husband is cheating now, then you don't have a marriage. And for your husband to be bold enough to say that it's non of your business means it has reached another level.
Expect your co-wife soon.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Liliantalks: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is the time to say good bye to that man ,, marriage is not a do or die affair , he threatens to beat u up ? Cm on , isn’t it obvious u r suffering and will continue to suffer. if a man has no respect and regard for you, there is no happiness for you. Hope u hv a job , I think u need to separate from him till he’s back to his senses.. he needs to miss u n realized why he married you in the first place ,, if otherwise u move on .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / ss / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.