Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Islam hates Women? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam hates Women? (9547 Views)

Don’t Celebrate What Allah Hates…the Festival Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam hates Women? by azharuddin: 2:03am On May 22, 2011
It is basically simple, Allah will test us with calamities and hardships. Just like you have to write an exam to get a Degree. Its a test. There will be easy question, difficult questions, tricky questions etc. Similarly Life is a big test.

"Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, "When is the help of Allah?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near."
(Quran 2:214)

But Help comes from Allah,

"Verily, with hardship there is relief"
(Qur'an 94:6)

And the reward is great for the ones who persevere,

"Peace be upon you, because you peresevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!" (Qur'an 13:24)

congoshine:

So why did Allah set up this elaborate soap opera ? 

If Almighty Allah needed people to punish or reward,why this blockbuster film invoving free will,hell,paradise ,72 virgins etc ?  :
And how come Allah is so misunderstod ? Some blow up themselves for him,some shave their pubic hair because he wants it like that.

Yet natural disasters,disease , poverty, NYSC beheadings etc all these horrible things happen to Allah's people?? Is this part of the script?
Re: Islam hates Women? by congoshine(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2011
@azharuddin,
Thank you for your comments.

I can see from your signature ,you have said you are no scholar & you just copy and paste.

What  I want people to admit is that they DO NOT KNOW !

Rather than ascibe everything you cannot explain to Arabs,arab history,culture and inter-tribal politics and succession or the Arab God - Allah or the Arab devil -Shaytan- just say I CANNOT EXPLAIN !

All these stories just don't add up ,Im afraid.
Re: Islam hates Women? by azharuddin: 12:15pm On May 22, 2011
You can choose your Path. But don't forget one day we all will be Judged, whether you wanna stay in Denial or not, it wont matter coz it won't change the truth.
Re: Islam hates Women? by congoshine(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2011
azharuddin:

You can choose your Path. But don't forget one day we all will be Judged, whether you wanna stay in Denial or not, it wont matter coz it won't change the truth.

Lol !

Judged based on what ?

I am a programmed robot created by Allah,anything I do can be traced directly to Allah the Almighty creator  smiley

Why would I be punished by Allah for been created by him (Allah) ? undecided
Re: Islam hates Women? by azharuddin: 2:44pm On May 22, 2011
congoshine:

Why would I be punished by Allah for been created by him (Allah) ? undecided

For not obeying Him. Especially for not accepting His oneness.
Our Creator is extremely superior over us. One should accept his Oneness and Obey his commands. But even if we accept his Oneness we should refrain from disobeying him. But Allah forgives if we repent sincerely out of guilt, out of the love of our Creator. Sometimes even without repentance Allah might forgive because his Mercy is vast. The only thing that Allah does not forgive without repentance is Shirk(associating partners with him). But once one stops it and repents sincerely Allah will forgive, because He looks directly into our hearts and will know if we are sincere or not.

The Creator is so Merciful that He gives sustenance even to the ones who disobey Him. We all die. But we will be resurrected and congregated for Questioning on the Day of Judgment. It is to pass this Judgment that one should strive to obey The Creator.
Re: Islam hates Women? by congoshine(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2011
azharuddin:

Our Creator is extremely superior over us. One should accept his Oneness and Obey his commands. But even if we accept his Oneness we should refrain from disobeying him. But Allah forgives if we repent sincerely out of guilt, out of the love of our Creator. Sometimes even without repentance Allah might forgive because his Mercy is vast. The only thing that Allah does not forgive without repentance is Shirk(associating partners with him). But once one stops it and repents sincerely Allah will forgive, because He looks directly into our hearts and will know if we are sincere or not.

The Creator is so Merciful that He gives sustenance even to the ones who disobey Him. We all die. But we will be resurrected and congregated for Questioning on the Day of Judgment. It is to pass this Judgment that one should strive to obey The Creator.
I was created and programmed by Allah this way my dear ? And this will be made clear to Allah on judgement day cheesy cheesy

What is the point ? undecided

If Allah wants me not to believe anything else,he would have created me that way. smiley

Now he creates me to think whatever I like & then will punish me for doing this . . . I don't get ?
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 8:33pm On May 22, 2011
@Congoshine; « #197 on: Today at 05:32:26 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: azharuddin on Today at 02:44:56 PM

I was created and programmed by Allah this way my dear ? And this will be made clear to Allah on judgement day Cheesy Cheesy

What is the point ? Undecided

If Allah wants me not to believe anything else,he would have created me that way. Smiley

Now he creates me to think whatever I like & then will punish me for doing this . . . I don't get ? Huh Huh Huh[/Quote]What will be made even clearer more than your own 'clear' in the bold, on the day of congregation [judgment day] is the fact that you heard the messages of guidance at least from the muslims on nairaland, but you chose to reject it because of your own hard heart or influences that kept you in haughtiness. you had the freedom to choose goodness as in obedience to God or rejection of guidance as in evil and blatant disobedience. you and i have the chance of repentance and seeking forgiveness. neither you nor i or anyone can frustrate God. if you do what you want, it will not frustrate God. imagine if you cut classes and refuse to study, yet without sitting for any test expect to be graduated? can you do that in any university and still expect a diploma from it? will you have the right to argue with the university president that they must award you a ph. d.?

on the day that you think you are already prepared to challenge your God, your mouth will be sealed up and other parts will talk, revealing what you did with them, which God is aware of even before it. congoshine, you have no excuse. no one of us is without sin. we all seek the Mercy of the Merciful. Forgiveness of the Forgiving.
Re: Islam hates Women? by azharuddin: 2:30am On May 23, 2011
congoshine:

I was created and programmed by Allah this way my dear ? And this will be made clear to Allah on judgement day  cheesy cheesy

What is the point ?  undecided

If Allah wants me not to believe anything else,he would have created me that way.  smiley

Now he creates me to think whatever I like & then will punish me for doing this .  .  .    I don't get ? 

Its all a test like Sweetnecta mentioned. Remember our logic/knowledge is very minimal compared to Allah's knowledge. We might not grasp the whole matter because we are limited in all aspects. But our Creator is not bound by any limits. This is why we should have Faith in our Creator and Trust the Almighty Allah.

Remember some children when they are young they just hate going to school and studying for the exams. They just cannot understand why in the world their parents won't let them play all the time. At that age it seems to defy logic. But when we grow up we are grateful that our parents did not neglect the importance of our education. It is because of their years of persistence that we now have a degree.

The difference between the Parent and the small kid's logic is huge. So imagine how infinite the difference between our logic and our Creator's logic will be. So it will be difficult for us to completely grasp the reason behind everything, But since He is our Creator we should have Faith in him. Allah knows best.
[center]
"It could be that you dislike something, when it is good for you;
and it could be that you like something when it is bad for you.
Allah knows, and you do not know."

(Quran: Al Baqarah)[/center]
Re: Islam hates Women? by congoshine(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2011
Who created this logic ?

If my computer or car refuses to work,will I blame the computer or its manufacturer ?  undecided

The more you try to convince yourself Im sure you're seeing how untenable these your suggestions are.

If you're scared about what people around you will think,don't worry- you can keep it to yourself.  wink
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 11:31am On May 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ brother azharuddin has been very kind to you. he has spoon fed you a whole lot of doses of truth. may Allah reward him for his efforts and patience. Amin.

congoshine, if you think you think you can frustrate your Creator by thinking you can take absolute advantage of 'free will' to do evil and neglect 'good', you need to rethink your weak strategy, because it is not going to work. it is not working on me or azharuddin or anyone who can see that you are intentionally being selfishly mischievous.

you are not the only one given freedom to choose. all of us are. the freedom to choose come with label in the owner's manual, providing how to get the best out of the freewill and how to get a total destruction from it just as well.

you can't have a new car and pour in its tank salt water instead of high octane gas that is recommended fuel for it and expect this car to last you 10 to 20 years, when i am certain that it will not run in the first place and the engine will knock [get destroyed] before you can long. a heart that is filled with garbage will continue to die even though it beats under the chest. spiritual death is the real death. it is this death that gets the body and soul to be punished in the fire, unless God Almighty Wills otherwise, we all need to seek His protection because we are all vulnerable.

some are shy about their sins, mistakes. others love to youtube 'broadcast yourself' it. you need to quit thinking that you are a renegade. if a naive person like me can detect your gimmick, your Lord knows much greater and much earlier of your gimmick. you will have no excuse to give because people like azharuddin are advising you and you have responded with your wit.
Re: Islam hates Women? by congoshine(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2011
You are not making much sense.

Saying azharuddin is spoon feeding me is hogwash. Make sense my friend ,make sense !!!

1.If we follow your analogy and take you as the car in your example,is it the car that poured in salt water into its own tank ? So how can you blame the car if you the owner poured salt water into the tank ? undecided

2.You are making too many assumptions . Its these same assumptions that would make a perfectly normal person blow up himself due to some ill defined 'reward' from Allah. Or cover her face because she will be blessed in heaven cheesy

3. Or treat in a denigrating manner so called 'kafirs' grin grin (fellow human beings with 2 eyes,ears and other human features),yet condone irrational arab stories,history that have nothing to do with him angry
Re: Islam hates Women? by azharuddin: 3:23pm On May 23, 2011
congoshine:

Who created this logic ?

If my computer or car refuses to work,will I blame the computer or its manufacturer ?  undecided

The more you try to convince yourself Im sure you're seeing how untenable these your suggestions are.

If you're scared about what people around you will think,don't worry- you can keep it to yourself.  wink

No brother I m not scared about what people around think about me or Islam. Allah knows the truth, and only that matters. Intention is very important in Islam. Lots of good deeds with wrong intention is negligible compared to a small deed with the right intention.

You also assumed that Muslims treat Non-Muslims in a denigrating manner. That happens with only fanatics. Its not true in most of the cases. I ve both Muslim and Non-Muslim friends. Well I just came back home after going out with 2 of my very close friends, One was a Muslim and other a Non-Muslim. We know each other for 11years. Do you think if I were to treat him badly we would be friends for more than a decade?

Also what i mentioned are not assumptions bro, Its from the Quran. Its what Allah revealed as a mercy and guidance to all humans. Accept or reject it, the truth will not change. Don't you think we should be atleast 'try' to be grateful to our Creator?

If it is not too hard for you, please try to think about it with a more open mind. Let it free, try to learn as much as possible(from the right sources), look at different perspectives, contemplate and only then conclude.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 7:26pm On May 23, 2011
@Congoshine; « #202 on: Today at 02:17:16 PM »
[Quote]You are not making much sense.

Saying azharuddin is spoon feeding me is hogwash. Make sense my friend ,make sense !!!

1.If we follow your analogy and take you as the car in your example,is it the car that poured in salt water into its own tank ? So how can you blame the car if you the owner poured salt water into the tank ? Undecided[/Quote]it is not the car but the owner of the car who ignored the instruction of the manufacturer who provided the manual where by the instruction to use high octane gas is rejected by the arrogantly ignorant owner and decided to pour what he poured so that the car can be ruined as predicted in the manual.
The Manufacturer in this case is God Almighty.
The car in this case is your soul.
The owner of the car in this case is you.
The manual in this case is The Al Quran which gives you guidance towards right if you navigate it as expected, but if you reject it, the end is sad.
The Salty water you chose is evil; based on arrogance since you are aware of many gas station attendant [azharuddin] telling you what is best.
The High octane gas is submitting your will to Allah and obey him in full obedience and seek His Mercy, and abhor your porous arrogant attitude.

[Quote]2.You are making too many assumptions . Its these same assumptions that would make a perfectly normal person blow up himself due to some ill defined 'reward' from Allah. Or cover her face because she will be blessed in heaven Cheesy[/Quote]here is a video for you to watch. i hope you will man enough to tell us what you discover in it about islam. http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=872

[Quote]3. Or treat in a denigrating manner so called 'kafirs' Grin Grin (fellow human beings with 2 eyes,ears and other human features),yet condone irrational arab stories,history that have nothing to do with him Angry[/Quote]Alhamdulillah. islam is not an arab religion like judaism. it it were, almost all arabs will be muslims and majority of muslims will be arabs. neither is the case. even after 911 which could have been the kiss of death in the western societies, if islam is what you and others are projecting it from your own concept to be. instead, se waxing strongly and no one can wish islam aware, unless that an one is not under the 'heavens and above the earth' of the Owner of All Power Who has ordained Islam upon mankind.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 7:29pm On May 23, 2011
Re: Islam hates Women? by congoshine(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Congoshine; « #202 on: Today at 02:17:16 PM »it is not the car but the owner of the car who ignored the instruction of the manufacturer who provided the manual where by the instruction to use high octane gas is rejected by the arrogantly ignorant owner and decided to pour what he poured so that the car can be ruined as predicted in the manual.
The manual in this case is The Al Quran which gives you guidance towards right if you navigate it as expected, but if you reject it, the end is sad.
The Salty water you chose is evil; based on arrogance since you are aware of many gas station attendant [azharuddin] telling you what is best.
The High octane gas is submitting your will to Allah and obey him in full obedience and seek His Mercy, and abhor your porous arrogant attitude.

here is a video for you to watch. i hope you will man enough to tell us what you discover in it about islam. http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=872

Alhamdulillah. islam is not an arab religion like judaism. it it were, almost all arabs will be muslims and majority of muslims will be arabs. neither is the case. even after 911 which could have been the kiss of death in the western societies, if islam is what you and others are projecting it from your own concept to be. instead, se waxing strongly and no one can wish islam aware, unless that an one is not under the 'heavens and above the earth' of the Owner of All Power Who has ordained Islam upon mankind.
Nice one.

I like your taking the logical approach.

Now lets assume your metamophoric analogy is correct,who will Allah (the manufacturer) punish? Me or my soul ?

Imagine the world was created lets say 10,000 years ago,Allah only revealed his word Quran 1,400 years ago ?

What happened to all the people that lived before Allah's prophet came? And how come Allah cannot send any other prophet again?

I repeat again - Allah's prophet was sent to Allah's people- Arabs.

Olodumare's prophets were sent to Olodumare's people ditto Krishna,Buddha,Vishnu etc.

Stop swallowing the arab line hook,line & sinker.

Wake up !
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 12:23am On May 24, 2011
@Congoshine; « #206 on: Today at 08:06:08 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 07:26:52 PM
@Congoshine; « #202 on: Today at 02:17:16 PM »it is not the car but the owner of the car who ignored the instruction of the manufacturer who provided the manual where by the instruction to use high octane gas is rejected by the arrogantly ignorant owner and decided to pour what he poured so that the car can be ruined as predicted in the manual.

here is a video for you to watch. i hope you will man enough to tell us what you discover in it about islam. http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=872

Alhamdulillah. islam is not an arab religion like judaism. it it were, almost all arabs will be muslims and majority of muslims will be arabs. neither is the case. even after 911 which could have been the kiss of death in the western societies, if islam is what you and others are projecting it from your own concept to be. instead, se waxing strongly and no one can wish islam aware, unless that an one is not under the 'heavens and above the earth' of the Owner of All Power Who has ordained Islam upon mankind.
Nice one.

Now lets assume your metamophoric analogy is correct,who will Allah (the manufacturer) punish? Me or my soul ?[/Quote]both. you meaning your body i take it, housed your soul. both are responsible. Allah will recreate the body and return the soul to it as each of us is, make us bigger, meatier, and punish whosoever He Wishes to punish like that. you need to grow up and this, inchaAllah is my last response because your deception is not difficult for humans to figure out. Imagine how easy it is for The Creator!

[Quote]Imagine the world was created lets say 10,000 years ago,Allah only revealed his word Quran 1,400 years ago ?[/Quote]i am going along with your imagination. but the reality is that the world, indeed human being the last to be created is much older. The first Word revealed to mankind, Father Adam [as] and his wife Hawa were words of Guidance. They were told [Surah 7 verse 19; And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."]

[Quote]What happened to all the people that lived before Allah's prophet came? And how come Allah cannot send any other prophet again?[/Quote]Noticed that i used [as] after the name of Adam. if you didn't, then here is it, again, Adam [as], the first man created was a prophet [as] and 124,000 prophets created among mankind, ending up with the only one made universal, in his mission, Muhammad [as], the reason he was the last. have you ever heard the expression, saving the best for last? or one is enough?

[Quote]I repeat again - Allah's prophet was sent to Allah's people- Arabs.

Olodumare's prophets were sent to Olodumare's people ditto Krishna,Buddha,Vishnu etc.

Wake up ![/Quote]ma ton ara e. diju e ko she bi pe o ri ron. Olorun to daa e, mo pe iro gidi lo npa. odabo. mio raye fun we re we re ati aga ba ge be too nse. abo oro la nso fun omo luwabi. toba de nu e aa do din di. i don't have your time, so run along, man.
Re: Islam hates Women? by azharuddin: 2:28am On May 24, 2011
congoshine:

Nice one.

Now lets assume your metamophoric analogy is correct,who will Allah (the manufacturer) punish? Me or my soul ?

Imagine the world was created lets say 10,000 years ago,Allah only revealed his word Quran 1,400 years ago ?

What happened to all the people that lived before Allah's prophet came? And how come Allah cannot send any other prophet again?

I repeat again - Allah's prophet was sent to Allah's people- Arabs.

Wake up !

Islam has nothing to do with Arabic culture. The Arabic culture when the Prophet Muhammad (saw) started preaching the message of Allah was different. The Arabs were full of drunkards at that time, and indulged in ignorant practices such as female infanticide etc. Its with the coming of Islam the Arabs reformed within 2 decades and the people of Arabia changed to Islamic culture which was new to them. So the Islamic culture has absolutely no relation with the original Arabic culture.

Here again you assumed Islam started with Prophet Muhammad (May peace be upon him). Well he is the last of the Prophets. As Sweetnecta already mentioned there were lots of prophets before Him. The first man Adam(as) is the first Prophet. He relayed the Message of Allah to his children and their progeny. Some of the main Prophets were Nuh(noah)(as), Ibrahim(Abraham)(as), Isa(Jesus)(as).

The Quran address all of mankind not just Arabs. Thats why you will notice that in the Quran Allah says 'O children of Adam' when he addresses to us. So its meant for whole of Mankind. Also It is specified in the Quran:-

"Verily this is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds: (The Noble Quran, 81:27)"

I hope you get the point. If you learn more about it, you will realize the how you misunderstood.
Re: Islam hates Women? by congoshine(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2011
azharuddin:

Islam has nothing to do with Arabic culture. The Arabic culture when the Prophet Muhammad (saw) started preaching the message of Allah was different. The Arabs were full of drunkards at that time, and indulged in ignorant practices such as female infanticide etc. Its with the coming of Islam the Arabs reformed within 2 decades and the people of Arabia changed to Islamic culture which was new to them. So the Islamic culture has absolutely no relation with the original Arabic culture.

Here again you assumed Islam started with Prophet Muhammad (May peace be upon him). Well he is the last of the Prophets. As Sweetnecta already mentioned there were lots of prophets before Him. The first man Adam(as) is the first Prophet. He relayed the Message of Allah to his children and their progeny. Some of the main Prophets were Nuh(noah)(as), Ibrahim(Abraham)(as), Isa(Jesus)(as).

The Quran address all of mankind not just Arabs. Thats why you will notice that in the Quran Allah says 'O children of Adam' when he addresses to us. So its meant for whole of Mankind. Also It is specified in the Quran:-

"Verily this is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds: (The Noble Quran, 81:27)"

I hope you get the point. If you learn more about it, you will realize the how you misunderstood.
@azharuddin,even muslims have admitted that the hardline aggressive posture of wahabbism/salafism has its roots in arab,bedouin culture. Anyway thats the story for another day.

Let me talk to my brother in our native tongue

Sweetnecta:

@Congoshine; « #206 on: Today at 08:06:08 PM »both. you meaning your body i take it, housed your soul. both are responsible. Allah will recreate the body and return the soul to it as each of us is, make us bigger, meatier, and punish whosoever He Wishes to punish like that. you need to grow up and this, inchaAllah is my last response because your deception is not difficult for humans to figure out. Imagine how easy it is for The Creator!

i am going along with your imagination. but the reality is that the world, indeed human being the last to be created is much older. The first Word revealed to mankind, Father Adam [as] and his wife Hawa were words of Guidance. They were told [Surah 7 verse 19; And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."]

Noticed that i used [as] after the name of Adam. if you didn't, then here is it, again, Adam [as], the first man created was a prophet [as] and 124,000 prophets created among mankind, ending up with the only one made universal, in his mission, Muhammad [as], the reason he was the last. have you ever heard the expression, saving the best for last? or one is enough?

ma ton ara e. diju e ko she bi pe o ri ron. Olorun to daa e, mo pe iro gidi lo npa. odabo. mio raye fun we re we re ati aga ba ge be too nse. abo oro la nso fun omo luwabi. toba de nu e aa do din di. i don't have your time, so run along, man.
T'oba wa okan  e dada,wa ri wipe iro nla ni esin imale ti oun tele. Gba esin awon baba baba baba e,ma tele esin awon arab. Awon arab o le ka e kun.
Tiwa'n tiwa.

Forget all the rituals or nonsense you hear about Yoruba religion,just as Al Qaeda & Taliban blow up themselves purpotdly for Allah,people can do anything purportedly in the name of Orunmila  smiley
Re: Islam hates Women? by azharuddin: 4:54pm On May 24, 2011
Bismillahir-rehmanir-raheem. In the name of Allah the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

Indeed, Allah is not timid to present an example - that of a mosquito or what is smaller than it.
And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord.
But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?"
He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby.
And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient
(Quran 2:26)

May Allah guide us All in the right path,
Save us from our Heedlessness,
You are the only One who can forgive, So forgive our mistakes and shortcomings,
You are the Most Merciful, Show Mercy on us,
Make us realize the truth and give us the ability to follow it.
You are our Sustainer and the Best Disposer of our Affairs.
Ameen.
Re: Islam hates Women? by divinereal: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasfat, MSSN, TMC, Ansarudeen Etc. Are These Groups "SECTS"? / Difference Between Riba-based Banks And Islamic Banks / 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.