Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? (2237 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by adamsrib(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
The Bible says that a man who finds a wife finds a good thing. It places no restriction on where he finds her. My Fiance found me on FB. :-)
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by oyinbogirl(f): 4:06am On Jan 11, 2011
Yes i say why not, i found love on there (not that i was looking) we met in person and we in lurvvvv and want to marry now. Some of my friends have done same, so if it works for you, that said, its obviously not for everyone,
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by MrsEve2(f): 4:35am On Jan 11, 2011
My husband found me in person.
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Vicjustice: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
I'm really disappointed at the mentality of some "holy" Nigerian women and Girls, they think it's OK to send emails, OK to read information on-line, OK to brows, but a taboo to date on-line, how do you explain that? One Nigerian woman also told me that the "Anti-Christ" is gaining his ground through Face Book and other similar web communities.
Well, in a reasonable sense, there is absolutely nothing wrong in using the aid of technology to find a desired someone, we are in an advanced world, and if technology can create provisions to help you find a relationship partner, then, why not take advantage of it?
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Jopati: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
y not if not,the most important thing is love.
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by KissIkebe(f): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2011
Well, i'm on my way to getting a man from an internet dating website, hurry up before someone get's me, i'm a hot cake, too hot for most of you, i can really give painful burn; so, can you take that?
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by 190: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2011
describe your ikebe so i can know pls,
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Vicjustice: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
190:

Hum, that Ikebe really needs no description, the thing is super-imposed, she is really loaded lol
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by koolchicco: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
190:

Vicjustice:

Hum, [b]that Ikebe really needs no description, the thing is super-imposed, she is really loaded [/b]lol

Gbammed! Its inexplicably Hwaat. MUCH! lol
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Mygoldie(f): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked^^
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Dsense(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP.
It works sometimes But,Mostly it doesn't work!
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
Speaking from bad experiences huh?
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Dsense(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
[size=20pt]Pls house help me out . . . . . .Has Mrs Eve been banned again [/size]
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
You are so crude.
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by HTownEve(f): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2011
rokiatu:

I don't know abt "in the internet", but over the internet NO! You have to fall in love with someone to marry them, and I will never fall in luv over the net ever!

If I become such a desperate case, i will opt for arranged marriage.

Rokiatu, is arranged marriage to a stranger better than meeting a stranger online?

You can meet anywhere as long as you wait to meet each other in person to confirm your likes and deslikes before taking it further. cool
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Dsense(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are so crude.
Is that your best? undecided
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2011
Is that your worst?
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Dsense(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Is that your worst?
Back off before i call Ragtags on you grin
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 13, 2011
Let her try it. I want her to say something to Mrs.Chima.
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Dsense(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2011
She's scared . . rather ''he''grin
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2011
^Who? Chima or RD the 'deep throater'?
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Dsense(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2011
^^Lol they are many? grin
I thought Mrs Chima is the only Psychopath in the house cheesy
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2011
Raggedy knee pads, is in a class of HIS own undecided, Chima on the other hand is like a Picasso painting. She is too real/out of this world therefore hard to read to those who do not understand her.
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by Dsense(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2011
grin grin
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by KissIkebe(f): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Is this thread about my small bootie back-site or about internet marriage lol?
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by delicious1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
It's about the latter.
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by KissIkebe(f): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
deli.cious:

It's about the latter.
Thank you jo, some long throats guys keep bringing me me into it
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by HTownEve(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

Thank you jo, some long throats guys keep bringing me me into it

Oh common Ikebe Super, you like the attention. You would like for one of them to spank that azzz. shocked wink
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by koolchicco: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2011
HTown Eve:

Oh common Ikebe Super, you like the attention. You would like for one of them to spank that azzz. shocked wink
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by KissIkebe(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2011
Sure, Why not? That's if the guy deserves it, i'm only a woman and i have desires for men too
Re: Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? by KissIkebe(f): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
HTown Eve:

Why not? That's if the guy deserves it, i'm only a woman and i have desires for men too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Like A Girl In My Class, Think She May Like Someone Else / I Was Deceived / Can You Have A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.