Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra (32917 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / MURIC TASKS FG TO CLARIFY ON ANTI-NORTH SCHOLARSHIP LIST / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Religion of peace indeed, always looking for trouble

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
DateMynd44:
yoruba man like you can't recognize the difference between Anambra and abia.
Cos maybe you're mixing up abia and Anambra.
It's likely you schooled in abia and not the Anambra that I've lived here for my whole entire life.
Communities in Ihiala, Idemili, Anambra west are being populated with Igbo Muslims and with mosques everywhere
You are a big liar.I don't know why you are saying this but the population of Muslims in Anambra is insignificant. We all know Anambra house one of the highest population of northerners in all south south and south east because of the business mentality of the state. Those Northerners contribute to the high population of Muslim in the state . But for you to say Indigenous Anambra has high percentage of Muslim . That is a big lie from the pit of hell. The very few indigenous Anambra's that are Muslims are wealthy men that have done business for a long time with the northerner(most of them are their for the money) . The state in the south east and south south that has the highest Muslim is Ebonyi(I served in Ebonyi state)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ChoCho54(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
blackbone989:
Is Sokoto a Muslim state?
No. There are billions of Christian's there according to Mumuric.

The man made a valid observation which the governor would have been happy to admit as a terrible oversight and corrected the impression, but with this war drum Mumuric is beating, nobody will take him serious.

I'm sure he's a NLer and reads our comments here about him grin

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MhiztaSantos91(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Must this man raise false alarm! against everything?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by BlueDragonttess(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Melezenawii:

You started well , but you concluded by showing your true colour of your hatred against Youruba Race. Keep it up
Abi ooo
I wonder how every cat and Harry � come on this platform to turn themselves into wise idiots.
If they were so good in analysis of issues then I bet they would be somewhere else... certainly not nairaland��
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Dpharisee: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nancydearie:
I tire for this man. Must he give press release on everything?

Must Nairaland cover any nonsense he spews to FP?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by OJEEMAH(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
He's just trying to score cheap political and religious point. FYI sir, MURIC is no different from CAN to the core northerners.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Shallow thinking bigot called Akintola .....

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Dpharisee: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
who made this Afonja spokesman of Muslims in Nigeria? The north has never acknowledged or praised him

That's true, they don't even regard him as a real Muslim cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ChoCho54(f): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Omo ale, omo eran kiran jati jati. Ole, atole, amukun meko ode, dindinrin oleribu.
Haba!! Na that small tin dey pain you like this?

Go find something chop quick.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
HONOR1:

Where in lagos
Shomolu lagos sir. God bless you
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by majamajic(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State, I believe governor obiano goofed in his attempt to disregard the overwhelming population of Muslims in Anambra State, the southeast and by extension Biafraland. This is one of the major reasons why Asari dokubo had a face off with Nnamdi kanu over his favoritism for judaism and disdain for Islam. Even one Mr ikechukwu also had a faceoff with the ipob leader over his inflammatory comments about Christianity and for smearing the personality of Apostle Johnson sulaiman. We bonafide Igbos are non tribalistic And we do not have any inheritance in religious bigotry. We are peace loving people and we do not discriminate against any religion.
God bless all Igbo liberals

What about us , the traditionalists from Anambra , he didn't address us too
And he didn't address witches and wizards in Anambra too , he should mention everyone
Dear , onye kpoo oba ya mkpokoro, ndi agbata obi ewere ya kpoo ahiha,

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Sctests: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Let him go to Ochanja market and say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ipobarethieves: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Daft professor.How is Anambra ur village now abi wetin consign mumuric with Anambrans affiars
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by EdiskyHarry: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
This Islamic terrorist group, are u guys not tired of all this rubbish?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Dollabiz: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oh
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Ykc2(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State, I believe governor obiano goofed in his attempt to disregard the overwhelming population of Muslims in Anambra State, the southeast and by extension Biafraland. This is one of the major reasons why Asari dokubo had a face off with Nnamdi kanu over his favoritism for judaism and disdain for Islam. Even one Mr ikechukwu also had a faceoff with the ipob leader over his inflammatory comments about Christianity and for smearing the personality of Apostle Johnson sulaiman. We bonafide Igbos are non tribalistic And we do not have any inheritance in religious bigotry. We are peace loving people and we do not discriminate against any religion.
we will not recognize islam in igbo land before what happend to indigenous hausa and ilorin people happen to us,you dont use your bare hand to fight snake you must use long wood,if Nigeria divide the likes of these man will set SW west on fine,

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Ewedegubbler: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
MUMURIC professor of mumuism

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by senatordave1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ykc2:
we will not recognize islam in igbo land before what happend to indigenous hausa and ilorin people happen to us,you dont use your bare hand to fight snake you must use long wood,if Nigeria divide the likes of these man will set SW west on fine,
But you expect the north to recognize other religions? Stop this please.you easterners are very intolerant religiously.I love the south west for this religious maturity.Muslims are about 13% of anambra population

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by eagleu: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Bona fide Igbo?

Is all right yanmiriflathead.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
This idiot go soon die. Wetin consign this fool with Igbo State?/
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by frozen70(f): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Godwin616:

I just see him as an attention seeker, nothing more. The Northern Muslims do not even recognize him. And I believe he is not speaking for Yoruba Muslims either.

Lol
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Igbaguru: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please ignore the enemy of peace
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by BBright1: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Let's here from the defending counsel. Then .......
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Maranzano(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
This MURIC is becoming a major distraction to the fight against this pandemic in Nigeria. It rarely makes any contribution on the way forward from any national challenge. It has never hidden it's nepotistic and fanatical tendencies on matters of interest. They should be totally ignored at this point so as to achieve results in the fight against this pandemic..

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by yommen: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba Moslems sha.

Anambra is a Christian state

This man is only running a one-man show. His opinion is not the general opinion of Yoruba Muslims. I'm a Christian from a Muslim background. My family are not disturbing me for converting. Yoruba Muslims are more tolerant than the way they are being portrayed buy the one-man organisation.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by mu2sa2: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
temptnow:
I spit on this terrorist generation, how I wish he can come and say rubbish in Onitsha or Aba
He is a peace- loving intellectual. Your implied evil intentions will consume you.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by yommen: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
who made this Afonja spokesman of Muslims in Nigeria? The north has never acknowledged or praised him

Even Yorubas in West don't reckon with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With The 92 Year Old Woman Who Donated N1M For Buhari / Governor Alia Freezes All Benue State Bank Accounts / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.