Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63737 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by trendy(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
i cant wait to watch tonight episode
amelia is so trashy what rubbish
wish i can kill , her, ricardo and camelo so they can leave catalina and sebaastian alone
then that catalina's mother is something else angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2007
Ralvy:

@uchetobi;

What happened that u didnt watch yesterday's episode
PHCN ba cheesy

was about to ask the same thing.

cos ur profile shows u r staying in lag.

or are u out of town at the moment
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2007
No, Iv only watched one episode, about two months ago (one of the first), I get home too late or too tired
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
So I basically just follow the thread to have an idea of what is happening
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2007
uchetobi:

No, Iv only watched one episode, about two months ago (one of the first), I get home too late or too tired

hey  that is pretty hectic for you.
well you dont have any problem,you can count on us.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
Lol. thanx
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
uchetobi:

Lol. thanx

you welcome
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
yea
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2007
@uchetobi
now i get it. was begining to get worried. hope u r not a banker sha.

anyway guys heres last nyt episode.

everything has scattered again.
seb got himself drunk and came home crying to cat dat y wud she do dat to him. cat was confused and tried to find out wat they told him but he was too drunk he fell asleep while they were arguing.
let me jump to the BIG news.

CAMELO IS ANTIONETTE'S SON.

can u imagine. that means that guy is truly quadalupe's son. . . .dats if quadalupe was responsible for antionette's pregnancy.

edela and her son insisted that they wud remain back on the ranch till they make sure cat marries camelo and ricardo seduces matina.

gustavo and cat's sister left them in the hotel and went to petra's to stay the night.
dat was the same moment petra found the letter they've all been looking for.she didnt want to know anything about it cos she felt it will destroy alot of people so as she was about to burn it, she heard a knock on her door.

it was Gustavo and the girl. she saw that as a sign to leave the village so she begged Gustavo to take her to the city with them. she decided to leave for good.

all in all its getting interesting and tensed up. just that cat and seb are back to square 1.

bye all.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2007
Thanx Otuwe, am not a banker, am a consultant and I do 3rd mainland bridge so you can imagine the hrs I spend in traffic
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by jksilver(f): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2007
does anyone knows d site of dis soap
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2007
CAMELO IS ANTIONETTE'S SON.

can u imagine. that means that guy is truly quadalupe's son. . . .that is if quadalupe was responsible for antionette's pregnancy.

Why have u jumped into conclusions, see what ur missing here.
Antionette was madly in love with Quadalupe and she got pregnant for somebody else, in other to protect the love she had for Quadalupe, she tried her best to get rid of the pregnancy. Quadalupe wasn't responsible for Antionette's pregnancy at any time.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2007
Ralvy:

Why have u jumped into conclusions, see what your missing here.
Antionette was madly in love with Quadalupe and she got pregnant for somebody else, in other to protect the love she had for Quadalupe, she tried her best to get rid of the pregnancy. Quadalupe wasn't responsible for Antionette's pregnancy at any time.

Ralvy, i think i agree with you.
camelo is not don lupe,s son.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ ravly and kevin

guys i didnt jump to conclusion i said that is . . if quadalupe is responsible for the pregnancy

i wanted to leave the suspence open.

it wont be fun if we already know everything that has happened in the soap will it?? ??

anyway lets watch on. . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
@Otuwe;
I strongly agree with u on that 1, the soap 'll bcum uninterestn if we kno err'thng* wink

@Kevin;
yh! man, your on the right track*  wink cheesy

@all;
I wonder what Anto, 'll do when she finds out that Camelo is her son, thats Camelo's greatest enemy nw, imagine*
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
i think carmelo might be guadalupe's son, but who knows. maybe martina or sebastian would turn out not to be his but let's wait n see. i'm so happy finally a different thrill to the program, the so called ''sebastian wanted to murder eduardo'' saga. entertainment finally. the seb-cat fight was really old
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ann marien

you really think camelo is don lupe,s son.well he is not.
and for sab,he only threaten to murder eduardo,but he never try to murder him.

well for My good readers let me quickly give you an update of what is on ground.
Now sab has moved to the city trying to warn eduardo to keep off from cat.so he really trys to warn him,and eduardo told him he still loves cat which was annoying to sab.

patra cooked very well for cat,s dad and the sister,they really loves her and her food.i think cat,s dad is begining to liking her .but she is not comfortable living in this roof with sab,so they have decided to take her to alicia place.

eduardo was found in a pool of blood in his office by alicia and his b/friend,this was actually the hand work of silvia because she heard ed and alicia ,s b/friend discussing about cat. so she mistakenly punch ed who fell,got injured and lost consciousness,and later in the moni they found him and reported the issue to the police,who inturned ask if there was anyone after his life(ed)
but alicia told the police sab should be d one ,because earlier that day sab came to the gym to seriously warn ed to stay off,and he gave him some good threat too in alicia & b/friend presence.
unfortunately for sab,that same evening he came home with a stains of blood in his hands God knows were he got that from,and cat sister saw it.who later confirmed to alicia.
Now that police is after sab.but ed is still alive.

pls bear wit me,that is all i can come up with till tomoro

luv you guys
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2007
@ kevin

kevin96:

@ann marien

unfortunately for sab,that same evening he came home with a stains of blood in his hands God knows were he got that from,and cat sister saw it.who later confirmed to alicia.

seb was out thinking about cat and getting very jealous of ed so he got to a tree and was hitting his hand so hard on the tree that blood gushed out and he was unaware of it

@ all
am back.

its getting really intense now
alicia called cat and explained dat seb has been arrested cos he tried to kill ed.

cat rushed down to mexico leaving edela and ricardo behind

she went to the prison to see her husband

seb was really surprised to see her and asked wat she was doing there that she should be happy now that he has been detained but she told him dat she was there cos she loves him and she must prove that he didnt harm ed.
this really shocked seb. he even tried to tell her wat he overheard edela and ricardo say at the church but they were interupted by the warder.

she went to the hospital to ask ed to tell her who hit him but the guy tot she was there cos she loves him

the stupid girl (pardon me) went to explain to ed dat they are accusing seb of hitting him. doesnt she know dat ed wud be happy and wud not free sseb

well wat else.
at the ranch they didnt tell quadalupe wat was happening but he kept saying he has a bad feeling that something was happening to his son
romero came to the city to see seb. he got him a lawyer who promised to fight for his bail
seb jisted rom dat cat was there to see him
they both tot that was wierd
seb vowed to find out what and who really is catalina

silvia still insisted to her friend that she wud not confess since seb was mistakenly accused
she met cat in the hospital and had a fight with her
wen cat left ed woke up and accused silvia dat he knows she hit
silvia tried to apologise but ed told her to leave the room.

thats all i cud remember.

you know i now watch it with second chance simultaneously so i dont get everything anymore
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2007
Thanks girlfriend
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2007
@otuwe;

Thanx a mill. for keepn us up 2 date kiss
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2007
@otuwe

thanks too
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
@kevin. i know seb didn't try to kill eduardo. i only said he was accused of trying to kill him, didn't u read my english. and what makes u so Goddamn sure that carmelo isn't guadalupe's son? it hasn't been mentioned anywhere. i've watched all eps till date so pls get ur facts straight. let's just wait n see. don't get ahead of urself
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2007
@uchetobi, kelvin and ralvy

u r all welcome guys. its my pleasure

well well well

last episode was the best av had. no fights btw C&S

C&S have RECONCILED
ok let me tell the story and not get too excited
wen seb was bailed he was leaving wen he met cat with their lawyer familyfriend come to bail seb
this really touched seb
they got home feeling so in love
after dinner cat went to her room to slip alil
seb left the house for the hospital to confront ed
once cat heard dat seb has gone out, she knew it must be the hosptl
so she rushed there just in time to seperate seb frm hurting ed
ed tot she came cos she still loved him but cat told ed there and then that she doesnt love him anymore dat it was only seb ddat she cu ever love
seb was so shocked
he told cat dat finally he doesnt ever have any doubt that she loves him
dat was how they reconciled
was sooooo romantic
there was too much kisses in the episode kiss kiss kiss
they went home with their love nwantiti

also, amelia got to hear that silvia was the one who hit ed so she wants to use d info for her own benefit

the height of the romance was wen seba nd cat were kissing and she told him they cudnt do anything in the house with all those people with them (even anelia begged them to let stay the nyt)
then seb suggested they go to a hotel and they rushed off

isnt it ROMANTIC
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ann marien

i,m sorry if i,m getting ahead of my self.and about reading your english i dont really know what this could possibly mean (the so called ''sebastian wanted to murder eduardo'')well let me say i misunderstood your english, lol.

@otuwe
thanks for the update.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by A40(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2007
I no get time for that crappy show tongue
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2007
@kevin, apology accepted, guess i too wasn't explanatory enough with the statement. could someone pls give catalina a brain cause it seems she is going to give in to amelia's ridiculous offer
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ann marien
is ok, thanks too. remember we are just human.

pls can somebody tell me what happened in friday,s edition.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by velvet1983(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2007
nice soap i guess

i thank all the gisters in da house.

especially otuwe,kevin ralvy, and ann marien

you all have done marvelously well.

i really appreciate
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by icezik1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ kelvin96 and Ralvy

Have both of you noticed that you r the only males that have recently posted? Have you no shame? How can u watch this program? I'm disapointed!! angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
ice_zik:

@ kelvin96 and Ralvy

Have both of you noticed that you r the only males that have recently posted? Have you no shame? How can u watch this program? I'm disapointed!! angry

Disappointed?
better go to hell
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
ice_zik:

@ kelvin96 and Ralvy

[s]Have both of you noticed that you r the only males that have recently posted? Have you no shame? How can u watch this program? I'm disapointed!![/s]
I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

I think you should live for the moment. But after that, I doubt I'll think so.

Man alive! But I wish you weren't.

I believe in respect for the dead; in fact, I could only respect you if you WERE dead.

Is your name Maple Syrup? It should be, you sap.

You spent so much time trying to get rid of that halitosis that you had only to find out that you are not popular anyway.

You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.

We know that romance brings out the beast in you -- the jackass.

@kevin;

That BASTARD is a great wit, but nature has deprived him of one great gift—that of dialogue
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ralvy

yes you right my broda.
that guy is truly a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.