Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63765 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kabirat(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2007
kevin96,

You no sleep at all!

Look at the time u came online 'few mins to 2a.m'

You try o cheesy wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by babonboard(f): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2007
winkI really thank you all for the update.
I will count on u all for subsequent ones cos am far
form lagos presently. smiley
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2007
seb and cat goes to the opening.

amelia tells eduardo to go meet her

as cat was trying to explain to him dat she is not in love with him anymore, eduardo forced her to kiss him and seb catches them and drags cat after giving ed. the beating he deserved.

wen they got home, seb didnt even listen to cat but stormed out. as he opened the door to leave he met amelia so he left with her to the envy of cat.

she was left at home feeling very jealous and wondering wat seb was doing with amelia.

amelia convinced seb to kiss her but after a while he stopped and apologised dat he just can be with someone else.
wen he came home, luisa confesses to him dat cat is really in love with him. he didint believe cos he tot she was deceiving him all over again.

the next day amelia came to see cat. she apologises and promised dat she wants her to make up with seb cos they belong to gether. cat believed her and promised to meet her ans seb in 2 hrs in a restaurant

amelia called ed and told him to go meet cat.

she also called seb and told him to go and meet his wife with another man.

*can u imagine the set up*

i don tire, i dey go. bye bye
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2007
the whole cast in this show ( and the protagonists especially ) as well as in all other mexican soaps have the same major problem. THEY ARE TOO STUPIDLY NAIVE!!!! how could catalina fall for amelia trick n why is sebastian so impulsive not even waiting to watch out for what would happen b/w his wife and eduardo? well its their sorry stupidity that leads them to wahala. the repitition in the show is 1 of the things that really annoys me. carmelo- i'm the boss's son. i'm a mendoza. eduardo- i'll not stop tryin to get catalina. i'm sure she still loves me. adela- we have to make catalina marry carmelo. its what's best for her and the family, and so on. the list is endless. so much crap
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2007
i pray this show makes significant headway soon and the so called 6 months ends cause i'm kinda tired already. could carmelo really be antoinette and guadalupe's supposedly dead son? a storm is definitly comin to that family. goodluck 2 them
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segebee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2007
hi guys, its been some time

school's resumed and there's a hectic schedule

still manage to watch it

wonder wot happened wt the setup shocked
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by luisita: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2007
I am really delighted to know that you people enjoy Mexican telenovelas. I enjoy Nigerian movies too though I do not get to watch them often.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 4:30am On Jul 31, 2007
this film is getting more interesting,

quadolupe has decided to come to mexico for the test he was asked to carried out for his health,so he went with martina,and unfortunately that same day sab went back to the ranch,he decided to cool off his head over there.he is very upset with cat now.because she fell in armenia,s set up game thereby leaving sab to still belives cat is still seeing eduardo.
you know at the restaurant was eduardo, and sab was a bit hiding,and their came cat who was anxiously hoping to meet armenia for their discussion.but it now really looks she came to see her ex.
meanwhile quadolupe has to stay with cat,s family in the paint house,and cat was really nice to them,she really surprise don lupe by taking good care of him like a daughter inlaw should.sooner or later donlupe is going to like her.

adela went to the ranch to see camelo,and camelo gives her some money in return,perhaps for her to convince cat to marry him.
sab was upset when he had that adela came to the ranch and she is staying in th big house.so he went there and camelo gave him a huge embarrasment,putting it clear to him that he (sab) is a foreman in adela is present.and she became very happy.
camelo was caught in the rev.fr,s office at nite why he was trying to get letter mathilda left.he was warned has was sent out of the rev.fr office,
camelo is now the boss,since donlupe has gone mexico.and he is treating the other staffs unfairly.

alicia(seb,s friend) has advise cat to go and meet sab in the ranch,and tell him what actually happen.
and cat went there.
as at the time sab was very hungry and looking for wat to eat though he never knew cat was around, that was when cat on her own was trying to fix dinner for her hubby.the aroma of what she was preparing sneak out of her kitchen,that was when sab have to go in to see what is happening in his kitchen,
guys who knows what is going to happen this time,we he trol her out this time? well let see for tomorrow,s edition.

Martina is falling more inlove with ricardo,she has told donlupe about it,and don lope is mad at her,she has be warn to stay away from ricardo by don lupe.but despite the warning,they still had a passionate kiss.

guys i think that is all i can remember now, c u tomoro.

please otuwe, kindly check if ommited any.thanks
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2007
kevin96:

this film is getting more interesting,

quadolupe has decided to come to mexico for the test he was asked to carried out for his health,so he went with martina,and unfortunately that same day sab went back to the ranch,he decided to cool off his head over there.he is very upset with cat now.because she fell in armenia,s set up game thereby leaving sab to still belives cat is still seeing eduardo.
you know at the restaurant was eduardo, and sab was a bit hiding,and their came cat who was anxiously hoping to meet armenia for their discussion.but it now really looks she came to see her ex.
meanwhile quadolupe has to stay with cat,s family in the paint house,and cat was really nice to them,she really surprise don lupe by taking good care of him like a daughter inlaw should.sooner or later donlupe is going to like her.

adela went to the ranch to see camelo,and camelo gives her some money in return,perhaps for her to convince cat to marry him.
sab was upset when he had that adela came to the ranch and she is staying in th big house.so he went there and camelo gave him a huge embarrasment,putting it clear to him that he (sab) is a foreman in adela is present.and she became very happy.
camelo was caught in the rev.fr,s office at night why he was trying to get letter mathilda left.he was warned has was sent out of the rev.fr office,
camelo is now the boss,since donlupe has gone mexico.and he is treating the other staffs unfairly.

alicia(seb,s friend) has advise cat to go and meet sab in the ranch,and tell him what actually happen.
and cat went there.
as at the time sab was very hungry and looking for what to eat though he never knew cat was around, that was when cat on her own was trying to fix dinner for her hubby.the aroma of what she was preparing sneak out of her kitchen,that was when sab have to go in to see what is happening in his kitchen,
guys who knows what is going to happen this time,we he trol her out this time? well let see for tomorrow,s edition.

Martina is falling more inlove with ricardo,she has told donlupe about it,and don lope is mad at her,she has be warn to stay away from ricardo by don lupe.but despite the warning,they still had a passionate kiss.

guys i think that is all i can remember now, c u tomoro.

please otuwe, kindly check if ommited any.thanks

WORD!

there is nothing to add man. wink wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2007
thanx y'all
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2007
uchetobi:

thanx y'all

you are welcome

ok so where did we stop.
cat had a fight with seb as usual so he left the house for the main house where he had dinner.
he had a big arguement with camelo where camelo shouted at him that he was the bastard son of quadulupe.

meanwhile camelo went to the foreman's house to see cat. he really bad mothed seb in front of cat, calling him a drunk and all other stuff.
seb came back and met them . he insulted cat for not being able to stay without a man dat she wud even chose camelo too. he got a slap for that (something she loves doing to diego)

cos of the fight they didnt sleep on the same bed. seb slept on the mat while cat slept on the bed. they had a restless night. cat came out in the middle of the night and confessed her love in front of diego (i think i prefer this name to sebastine wink)cos she tot he was really sleeping. diego was touched but he didnt want to believe dat paloma was sincere.

another breaking news is dat matina broke up with camelo
while she was in the city, she kissed ricardo paloma's brother
wen she got back to the ranch, she found herself unable to kiss romero
so she broke up with him.

wat again
antionette might be the real mother of camelo and if she is then truely quadolupe is the father of camelo (just a speculation)

antionette had a baby which she gave to the temali seller petra to kill.
but last episode petra came and told her that the son she tot was dead is still alive

[size=18pt]am feeling sleepy got to go[/size]
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2007
@otuwe you did well.you are real gem.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2007
guys sorry but i may not be available to jist u giys as usual.

ive not been concentrating on the program anymore cos im having some relationship problems.

hope u put me in ur prayers cos i really need them. cry cry cry

watching the soap now makes me cry cry

cheers all
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Merez(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2007
This days, Catalina and Sebastian really gets me up here. Am tired of having to watch their "quarrel and get back together" syndrome. It bores me. They are more like cat and dog. Maybe the tiltle of the telenovela should be more like "Catalina and Dogbastian"
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2007
otuwe:

guys sorry but i may not be available to jist u giys as usual.

ive not been concentrating on the program anymore because im having some relationship problems.

hope u put me in your prayers because i really need them. cry cry cry

watching the soap now makes me cry cry

cheers all

My dear otuwe,may the almighty God turns your problems to joy for you.
i will be going for a vigil 2nite,and i,m going to add your issue to prayer request.

ponder not,for the good God is with you.

pls if there is any more thing we can do to help you out of this situation ,pls we are at your service
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segebee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2007
there's a storm brewin and sooner or later seb and carmelo will clash
adela gives amelia ahuge slap when she heard her insultin her
cat is havin a hard time
martina is back wt her bfriend as cat's bros is in town wt eduardo also
carmelo tricks the father wt crocodle tears and d father acknowledges him as son
seb's father tells him to apologise to carmelo, seb say's he wont, dad says he must('ll it cost him his place) then he sees carmelo,
then they end the show wt his fada behind seb
carmelo cld b antoinette's son for quadolupe

im sayin a prayer now
txt 08035464428
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by babonboard(f): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2007
Otuwe dear, i say this prayer from the bottom of my heart
may you find happiness,peace and joy again,now and forever more in
ur relationship.
Please dont quit now cos i reall rely on ur updates though i hadly send posts
plssssssssssss.
more power to ur elbow.

segebee,
kudos to u too

and all you 'updaters'
may PHCN never fails you'all
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
we sincerely hope phcn dont fail us.

please you all should always pray for otuwe and her relationship.

and for you otuwe,please be patient in whatever you are going thru,it wont last long.remember weeping cometh in the nite but joy comes in the morning.

sometimes trials and temptation do comes in one,s life.and the downfall of a man is not the end of his life,cheer up sister be glad you have God on your side,your relationship is restored back to you in jesus name.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2007
Sab has once again proved to don lupe that he still loves cat very well,and this was done in camelo prescence,he actually told camelo to stay away from his affair with cat,that he never want to see him with his wife anymore.
he also disrespected his dad by not apologizing to camelo and he did walk out of them.
well for camelo i think he is a green snake under the green grass,he pretends to be nice to sabastian in don lupe,s presence.
and don lupe is a really happy for camelo,he never knew he is wolf in sheep clothing.

refina refuses adela to go into don lupe,house,so she decided to use the opportunity to visit cat in the foreman,s house,and there she met amelia who was seriously raining insults on cat and her family.then adela heard the rubbish and she gave her a dirty slap,and even wanted to give her more,but if not for cat intervention,it would have been a really bad day for amenia.then amenia went to miss antonette and reported the clash b/w her and adela/cat,but miss antonette disregarded her by saying she does,nt have anything to do with her anymore not until she is able to seduce sab to bed.
Romerio went to inform sab that ricardo and eduaro is in town,so they vow to fight and chase them out of town,but firstly sab wants to be sure that cat does,nt gets here eduardo in any way,so he wents to check on her,but then cat was already angry with the mum,because of the fact that she brought eduardo to town,beliving that it will add to her problems with sab.
sab walks in and had a little show down with cat telling her not to move an inch from that house,he even went as far by locking them inside the house,then he left with the keys.

Now sab & romerio met ricardo and eduardo in town,and they gave theirselves a thorough beating,they really dealt with them selves,but i think sab and rom had the upper hand,but thank God for the rev.fr who intervend to stop the fight.
they were later taking to church for cancelling or something.

one of don lupe,s worker hurried to inform camelo about the fight,but instead of him going to the fight scene,he foolishly went to the foreman,s house to meet cat,but getting there,he could,nt get in,and he promise adela that he is going to get sab to come and open the door for them.
few mins later,sab came him and order adela to leave his house,and adela left beliving she will have a place again in the big house,but when she got there ,she was asked to stay in the kitchen and wait for refina.
So sab apologizes to cat for him locking her indoor because of eduardo ,he now ask her to go with the mother,but cat came closer to him and on her knee,and she confesses her love to sab again,and the both found their lips,and start kissing,meanwhile amenia has been at door side piping,she was really devastated seeing cat and sab kissing.

but sab ended the kiss abruptly,and told cat to have it in mind that she is just doing all these because of the divorce she needs.so he now left her alone and went straight to the bar to take some shots,but amenia was still piping. cat now told herself that she is going to look for edaurdo and warned him seriously to stay away from her.
right now amenia heard all she said,and she is looking for sab,maybe to cook up another set up for cat, oh poor catalina.

refina,patra and josepfa are having a serious meeting.will patra disclose to them who camelo,s real father is?
let see todays episode.

camelo is some how worried becos adela wont be allowed to stay in the big house,you know don lupe never liked her.
so how on earth we camelo explain that to adela,remember she still thinks camelo is don lupe,s son and therefore he has the right to put her in the big house.

we shall all see what happened today.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2007
thanks all am so happy for ur concerns and am so touched that pple care for me this much (even if its just so i cud give them updates).

anyway am really glad for ur prayers and guess wat. . .things are coming into shape though not completely.

well am back and i wont hesitate to give u guys the full jist of 2nyt's episode.

thanks all

cheers
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2007
thank God things are taking new shape in your relationship.i,m so happy for you
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2007
Otuwe sori o! don’t wori 2 much, am sure it will be worked out
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2007
thanks all

everything has been worked out. am justing waiting for him to come back to lagos. cos he's out of town right now.

so where did we stop.

a good thing happened last nyt.
eduardo and seb faught alongside ricardo and romero over cat and martina respectively.

it was so funny.

but thats not the fun part. amelia overheard cat saying she has to go see eduardo and settle all these hassles. she told seb about it and the jealous amn headed to the hotel. he overheard the two argueing to he chilled and tried to eavsdrop.

then he heard the most wonderful thing on earth. cat tols eduardo plainly dat she can never love him anymore. and dat she wud love seb even if he was a carpenter.
the guy wsa so happy dat he ran out of there without them seeing him.

he went to celebrate. he told everybody abt it.

meanwhile amelia overheard the whole jist too so she retorted to plan b
she colluded with camelo and planned to tell seb dat all cat did was a scam and an act cos she knew he wud be coming to the hotel. (i hope it doesnt work cos im really getting bored with this their frequent fights, they should make up and make love jare grin wink)

anyway dat was the much i cud gather cos i was watching it silmultaneously with the second chance.

cheers all and thanks once more for ur concerns
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2007
aw thanx
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by fables(f): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2007
I'm happy for you o, my sister just begin to thank God because He dat has started it, is faithful to complete the good work. In Jesus Name

So Cheers smiley
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2007
Yesterday’s episode gist pls
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2007
@uchetobi

u really cant wait right.

anyway, we are back to sqare one.
amelia went to explain it to ricardo and his mum and they had a plan.
meanwhile seb waited for cat at home. we she came home he went to welcome her.
she told him dat she had a confession to make.
that she went to see eduardo.
he started kissing her and she was shocked
she was like did u hear me.

after much much seb explained dat he heard everything.
cat was so happy tears fell from her eyes. they agreed to leave the ranch and go start a family.
he left to go inform his family abt it.
on the way he met camelo who apologise to him and asked him to come to the church with him.
wen they got there, as seb was about to pray, he overheard edela and her son.

they were talking about how seb bought the whole act dat cat did for him with eduardo.
that she is still having affair with eduardo and cant wait to leave seb.

the guy was mad and rushed out of the church after interogating them (while they pretended dat they didnt know he was there).

that was the major episode for yesterday.

other sidelines include that other girl also interested in seb had a kind of encounter with amelia (dont enjoy any other scene apart from paloma and diego wink)

thats all from me guys. . .

cheers. . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by psalmuel(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
guys and ladies, what's up, You are realy doing a great Job here,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Otuwe;

You didn't talk about the Reverend father.
I mean the part where Amelia rushed to meet (Recardo, Edela, Camelo) asking them if the plan worked out not noticing the Father's presence. Remember, they all denied and worked out and left Amelia there who said she will not rest until she gets Sebestian to love her. The Pastor decided to forbid her presence in the church until she agrees that Catalina has the right to be happy.
      Amelia then says; I would rather live my entire life with sin if Sebestian dosnt love me,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2007
Ralvy:

@Otuwe;

You didn't talk about the Reverend father.
I mean the part where Amelia rushed to meet (Recardo, Edela, Camelo) asking them if the plan worked out not noticing the Father's presence. Remember, they all denied and worked out and left Amelia there who said she will not rest until she gets Sebestian to love her. The Pastor decided to forbid her presence in the church until she agrees that Catalina has the right to be happy.
Amelia then says; I would rather live my entire life with sin if Sebestian dosnt love me,

yeah man you right.
but you too can also be a story teller,not always a reader.anyway thanks for the contribution.
otuwe you did well for the gist.thanks we appreciate it.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2007
 Thanx Otuwe you are on top of the came, and you got that rite, I cant wait am soooooooo impatients, thanks
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
@uchetobi;

What happened that u didnt watch yesterday's episode
PHCN ba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.