Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo (5010 Views)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by EFULEFU1(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
What are your reasons?

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by pretydiva(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2020
If that's what she wants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by EmptyGarden(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
How she wan take meet the man?

14 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Just incase yours stays there and she needs interior design services, kindly contact us.

Check my signature for details

Modified:
For those of you quoting me, let me share some designs with you.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by adigun98(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:
Just incase yours stays there and she needs interior design services, kindly contact us.

Interior design for where now ��

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:

Niga is very very obvious that you're on weed grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by illicit(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2020
She may like d ocean view

wink

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by dorin27(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy mad o!!
Marveworld:

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Denique(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eko Atlantic Pro Max wink

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
If he's the owner of the land

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by prince2pac(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:

see advert, which interior you wan design there

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by dukeprince50: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:

funniest advert on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by nexta007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
He obviously has skills!! It takes a genius to stay in places like this. So, yes!
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by qwertyboss(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
EFULEFU1:
What are your reasons?
Will you or your father marry her?
There is one thing you can not give her and if that's the only person who will make her...
I bet you did have to hug transformer!
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Kvng6464: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
EmptyGarden:
for sleep
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Dreamliner787(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Guyy .. I don laff taya for here
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Kvng6464: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:

Modified:
bro when u go get sense?
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by EngrMarve(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kvng6464:
bro when u go get sense?
Don't you know when someone is joking? He is being sarcastic!!!
Na you come take the thing serious pass everybody.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by RapistOnBail: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kvng6464:
bro when u go get sense?
E Dey pain you say another man Dey wisely advertise him market and him go surely cash out ba? grin.

Na so Nigerians Dey sha

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Sunmolar(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Women knows how to meet their men.

Even Eve met with serpent remember?
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Lady16(f): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
God forbid
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Oizee(f): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
I don laugh taya for una comments
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Muna4real(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
My sister can't make that kind of decision. The sister I know cannot tolerate poverty.
No nonsense babe grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by samincredible44(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
why not see better house with swimming pool
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Couzy21(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:

Modified:

This is so funny
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:
If that's what she wants
I don't get, how can you bear prettydiva and be this ugly undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Raeheemwayne: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:

Modified:
Lol.
You've made my night.
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by pretydiva(f): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
walcruise:

I don't get, how can you bear prettydiva and be this ugly undecided

You have been noticed kid. Now run along and go play with your mates

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:

You have been noticed kid. Now run along and go play with your mates
Look at this one, i only said what i saw . See who is calling me a kid, i believe i have out grown exchanging banters with you.

Shalom
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Afrib(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Contraceptive; What Every Lady Needs To Know - Dr Precious Omokhefe
@ Source
https://afrib.org.ng/?p=1445
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by Blackmiserable(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Marveworld:

Modified:

This is about the most funniest thing I have read today. Laugh killed me. Erin pami.
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo by CallMeAthena(f): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
walcruise:

Look at this one, i only said what i saw . See who is calling me a kid, i believe i have out grown exchanging banters with you.

Shalom
Over 500 people disagree with you. Get sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Poor Communication In English Language Is Threatening To Kill My Relationship / How I Wish I Never Met Him... / How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.