Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

tolkhhh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / tolkhhh (2958 Views)

Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
jjj
Re: tolkhhh by MzGreat(f): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
mobo444 ur post are always foolish and If any one ever needs a brain transplant, I'd tell them to choose yours because they'd want a brain that had never been used.
Re: tolkhhh by sexylogan(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO, thanx for letting us know that u fu[i]c[/i]k sleep with N50 w[i]ho[/i]res. tongue
Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hmmm. If those Naija babes are cheap then you Naija men are FREE! Because some of u, all you have to do is see a woman in a skirt and you start dishing out cash, credit cards and sperm angry. Seriously, if all it took was the money to sleep with her and you obliged buying her any/everything AND had s3x with her. . . . then you are what we call in the states a TRICK! undecided

Men = lack common sense. grin
Re: tolkhhh by MrCork17: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

@ Jay Bee, I was in Nigeria during the Xmas break,if you see what our ladies have turn to,you will shead tears for Nigeria and Africa.             My Brother was also in South Africa during the world cup and same old story on the worsening condition of Black women in general,it high time we Young eligible Black Brothers speak up,enough is Enough,Period.

Bro, I bet MzGreat was one of the chicks begging you for money to buy rice.

She a typical albino gold digger wink
Re: tolkhhh by MzGreat(f): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro, I bet MzGreat was one of the chicks begging you for money to buy rice.

She a typical albino gold digger wink

ODE ARINDIN DOPEMU, u want me to expose you here again abi
Re: tolkhhh by MzGreat(f): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Hmmm. If those Naija babes are cheap then you Naija men are FREE! Because some of u, all you have to do is see a woman in a skirt and you start dishing out cash, credit cards and spermatozoa angry. Seriously, if all it took was the money to sleep with her and you obliged buying her any/everything AND had s3x with her. . . . then you are what we call in the states a TRICK! undecided

Men = lack common sense. grin

well said
Re: tolkhhh by tpia6: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
Re: tolkhhh by sistajay(f): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
tpia*:

mobo444 what are your suggestions on how we can reduce scamming, 419 and yahooyahoo.

can your brain function that far?

you people havent offered me any of your profit from your duping activities, yet i still get grouped together with yall.

Sadly there is no functionin cell in that pea brain of his!!  grin
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
n
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
I wonder how Mother Mobo doing at this time.
Re: tolkhhh by Atreides(f): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
The only thing the OP wants is attention. If we keep giving it to him,he'll keep saying c.rap.
Re: tolkhhh by callme2: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
@poster

i think you are a fool
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2011
no shit!
Re: tolkhhh by silentc(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mobo, this was funny initially as I thought you were being deliberately silly and creating a nairaland personality. Now it is boring.

If you consistently have had bad experiences with black women, then you need to check yourself. I have not dated or been with any black woman who fits your description of them.

There are good women and good men. . . . . . there are bad women and bad men. What is this constant black women bashing about? As far as I am aware, our mothers, sisters, aunts etc are all black women and they aren't all cheap.

1 Like

Re: tolkhhh by MrCork17: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
call-me:

@poster

i think i am a fool

Call Me <<<<< Not really too cheap wink
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
g
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
Am groosly disappointed with the remark of some ladies and Negro brother here.
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

@Silentc,it is Black brothers like you that re responsible for the gross degradation in our society,in Nigeria today out of every 10 ladies between the age 18 to 35,you find out that 6 are into full time prostitution and maybe 8 of the 10 have slept with men for one favour or the other.

Silent isn't the one disrespecting his mother, sisters, aunts, grandmother, and daughters.
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
What is "groosly"?
Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

Am groosly (??) disappointed with the remark of some ladies and Negro brother here.

TOO BAD TOO SAD!  angry
Re: tolkhhh by Mygoldie(f): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mobo what is groosly?
Re: tolkhhh by jaybee3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What is "groosly"?
yipeee yipeee
welcome back Q
missed ya  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
j
Re: tolkhhh by silentc(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

@Silentc,it is Black brothers like you that re responsible for the gross degradation in our society,in Nigeria today out of every 10 ladies between the age 18 to 35,you find out that 6 are into full time prostitution and maybe 8 of the 10 have slept with men for one favour or the other.

So a girl sleeps with a man for favours and she is classed as cheap (fair point) ? What of the man's responsibility? What do you call the man? Why don't you open posts about these kind of men?

Mobo, so you care for these girls since me and my type are the cause of gross degradation in our society?

I think your posts will make more sense when I take them as a joke rather than something serious that merits deeper thoughts.
Re: tolkhhh by 190: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
call-me:

@poster

i think you are a fool

call me you have to see this

check from pages 4 or so,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-564087.192.html#msg7526086
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
jay bee:

yipeee yipeee
welcome back Q
missed ya  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Do I know you?
Re: tolkhhh by jaybee3(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Do I know you?
It's Jay Bee silly angry angry angry
Re: tolkhhh by koolchicco: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

@Mzd@rkskin, you are a foreign lady,i respect you,dont lose the respect,but just google on the internet and see what Nigeria ladies are doing in italy,spain,norway,sweden,iceland,france,belgium,russia,greece,chez,togo,libya,mali,senegal,cote d voire,benin,gabon, must i go on and on,please just check saharareporters.com.

shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

@Mzd@rkskin, you are a foreign lady,i respect you,dont lose the respect,but just google on the internet and see what Nigeria ladies are doing in italy,spain,norway,sweden,iceland,france,belgium,russia,greece,chez,togo,libya,mali,senegal,cote d voire,benin,gabon, must i go on and on,please just check saharareporters.com.

Nigerian/Black/African sisters are not doing anything differently then the white chicks, asian chicks, latina chicks, indian chicks, and native chicks are doing.
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
jay bee:

It's Jay Bee silly angry angry angry

Hi, I guess. undecided
Re: tolkhhh by Mygoldie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444 are you an illiterate? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? / Happy Birthday Xynerise(sweetheart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.