Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

tolkhhh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / tolkhhh (2959 Views)

Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: tolkhhh by MrCork17: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mygoldie <<<<fish n chips babe wink
Re: tolkhhh by Mygoldie(f): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
nope,i eat[b] fow[/b]l 'n' chips.
Re: tolkhhh by ALICIA22(f): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ The Poster Do you rate the price of commodies thesame in the supermarket shocked
Re: tolkhhh by callme2: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2011

you are doing a great job here my brother man

coRRRRRRRRRRRK thinks he is smart
Re: tolkhhh by 677ano(m): 1:34am On Jan 14, 2011
Real men dont brag. Only a cheap man will go with a cheap woman
Re: tolkhhh by aminalib(f): 1:36am On Jan 14, 2011
MOBO u are a straight up fool, u need not be close to a computer again, i swear u need ur own show,
Re: tolkhhh by Mcleo007(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2011
No. 1 rule of the game, "Never brag of ur accomplishment."
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^ Never brag about what.
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2011
Slow.
Re: tolkhhh by nikkyali(f): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
My advise to u is to get tested for d HIV/ AIDS Virus cos u most likely hve it
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
jj
Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
MOBO444:

@Mzd@rkskin, you are a foreign lady,i respect you,dont lose the respect,but just google on the internet and see what Nigeria ladies are doing in italy,spain,norway,sweden,iceland,france,belgium,russia,greece,chez,togo,libya,mali,senegal,cote d voire,benin,gabon, must i go on and on,please just check saharareporters.com.

MOFO: Like I told another sorry NLder on here, 'in order to respect the African man, I have to respect African sisters'. With that being said I feel thoroughly ashamed of any African man who feels he needs to bash/publicly disrespect continental African women due to the actions of some. I don't care what you men say or think, for every African slut, there are FOUR CLASSY African ladies. You cannot say things about these women and then expect them to show you any respect. Btw what are YOU doing to help change their minds? Or show them that men want genuine women and are not all out to use them? When you meet one of these "lazy, money hungry ladies" that you like to complain about are you actually just observing or are you paying for the nyash and then being hypocritical and calling them cheap? Cause any man who sees a "LovePeddler" and sleeps with her be it free or having to pay, is a classless and shameless as she is. Trust and believe that!

Second, I am a foreign woman. but my being Jamaican and half American doesn't make a lick of a difference my friend. You went from saying "African women" (which I consider myself one  wink just a distant one lol) to "black women" - not sure if anyone else noticed that. As soon as myself and Mrs.Chima said anything, you like most of the guys on here are quick to try to differentiate us and try to butter up your undertone which is "mind your GD business" but I am not because whether we get along or not, Akatas, Jamos, Latinas African;etc are ALL under the same umbrella - BLACK WOMEN. Talking trash about black women regardless of where they are from to me is the lowest of the low offences of black men. The problem is that you guys who live abroad approach these women with all sorts of "I am rich and can take care of you" false stories. Some of you may have that ability however once you take in these ladies and it gets real when she starts demanding what you promised her, then she becomes a problem for you hypocrites. You reap what you sew dude, bottom line. Stop looking for gutter broads and look for Naija Queens, simple. (or are you [MEN] purposely avoiding Naija women with dignity and are no-nonsense?  lipsrsealed)
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^ ;Look well am abuut to bring out more evidence,ok.
Re: tolkhhh by 190: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mobo444 shocked shocked shocked

[size=5pt]You clubbing tomorrow!![/size] grin grin
Re: tolkhhh by oyinbogirl(f): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2013
MOBO444: This is from a personal experience way back in Nigeria, for about six (6) years I ran the Nigeria female market freely, Nigeria women are cheap and I had more than my fair share of the surplus women and ladies in Nigeria, the age range (MY VICTIM ) were mainly girls from 19 to 37 years old ladies.
Truth was I had money, not real money anyway, but ladies love success and just show them you have money, you are smart and connected and that’s all it takes, you don’t have to spend money on them, I really rocked Nigeria women, they came cheap to me, My favourite line back then was usually I LIKE YOUR STYLE AND CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER, Nigeria Black women are cheap PERIOD.

Back in the days I used to sleep with ladies for as little as nothing, or maybe a bottle of coke, biscuit, ice cream, fish, meat pie, empty promise, Nigeria women are CHEAP PERIOD AGAIN, all I did was just promised them load of lies, I had several ladies spending the night in my place and usually in the morning (NEXT DAY) I did give them fifty Naira or maybe Two Thousand Naira depending on how I like you or maybe other factors, I could be in a good mood and decide to bless you with cash, some of the ladies even gave me cash gifts after I promised them marriage offer, there were many I met same day and took to bed same day, some I bed them in the same room as their sister, I even bed two sister one day, then two friends, then two enemies ladies friends at once.

Some were good in bed and the memory still lingers on presently, I am also advising my fellow Black Brother please don’t mercy for any Nigeria lady, just keep on hitting and hitting them, that’s what they deserve anyway, am now in England and am ROCKING THEM WHITE WOMAN, BUT DONT COPY ME,OK.

Thought you missed your nigerian ladies? Dont tell me the novelty has worn off alredy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? / Happy Birthday Xynerise(sweetheart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.