Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4072 Views)

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / 27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MrsChima(f): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2011
Excuse you, Justwise?  You saying Nigerian women or any women in 21st Century can't be virgins? What do you mean?  Can you elaborate please?
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Excuse you, Justwise? You saying Nigerian women or any women in 21st Century can't be virgins? What do you mean? Can you elaborate please?

Calm down! I'm talking about a married woman claiming to be a virgin.
Re: . by queensmith: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

If a man started this thread and complain about how inelastic his wife/gf kitty is, the ladies here will jump to eat him raw, but apparently having a bigger 'mojo' is now a requirement for a successful rela/ship.

No, we will know the person is chatting sh*t! unless the woman has a medical condition! The vjayjay is made of muscle and isnt subject to becoming 'loose' most of you men just have tiny joysticks or a history of fckin children!
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2011
Justwise,

So basically what you are saying that a married woman can't be a virgin?
Re: . by justwise(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

No, we will know the person is chatting excreta! unless the woman has a medical condition! The vjayjay is made of muscle and isnt subject to becoming 'loose' most of you men just have tiny manlinesses or a history of fckin children!

Can you take that back? That is very sick. I'm offened by that.
Re: . by justwise(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Justwise,

So basically what you are saying that a married woman can't be a virgin?

Hard to believe.
Re: . by queensmith: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2011
taken! smiley smiley

but the rest still stands!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2011
Hmm.  Interesting.
Re: . by Wislet(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2011
@OP, I think this topic has been treated before here on nairaland. Just do a search & u'll find it. Suggestions & possible solutions were offered. I think a guy had de same problem but has a big dick now.lol. U can help yourself wit de search since u dont seem to be getting any useful yet.
Re: . by justwise(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

taken! smiley smiley

but the rest still stands!!! tongue tongue tongue

It doesn't stand, [b]S[/b]ome have a loose one, i mean really loose one, don't even deny it. In some Arab countries they go under the knife to tighten it up.
Re: . by queensmith: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2011
yea, because the men in arab countries are sick! they like having sex with men and children!

and they only do the tightenin before they get married so they dont get stoned!

a vjay will only lose tone if the woman gives birth, has a REALLY LARGE partner (in which case her partner wont even feel it) or has a disorder.
Vjajays dont losen up like the way u dudes like to describe it! its the cocks that are too small!
Re: . by justwise(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

yea, because the men in arab countries are sick! they like having sex with men and children!

and they only do the tightenin before they get married so they dont get stoned!

a vjay will only lose tone if the woman gives birth, has a REALLY LARGE partner (in which case her partner wont even feel it) or has a disorder.
Vjajays dont losen up like the way u dudes like to describe it! its the cocks that are too small!

Yea. . .keep saying that to urself, we all know the truth.
Re: . by yakoyo1: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

No, we will know the person is chatting excreta! unless the woman has a medical condition! The vjayjay is made of muscle and isnt subject to becoming 'loose' most of you men just have tiny manlinesses or a history of fckin children!

cheesy
Re: . by yakoyo1: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, I think this topic has been treated before here on nairaland. Just do a search & u'll find it. Suggestions & possible solutions were offered. I think a guy had de same problem but has a big manliness now.lol. U can help yourself wit de search since u dont seem to be getting any useful yet.

Thanks I will do the search, I hope i find it
Re: . by Wislet(f): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2011
@yakoyo, i ve done a search 4 u. Fortunately i've found the natural method it could be done. This makes no use of pills, pumps or any harmful method. Completely natural. U can open de site & give it to ur guy to read 4 himself. Visit here http://www.pimpmysize.com/
Re: . by chika98: 4:07am On Jan 16, 2011
justwise:

I'm not feeling sorry for the guy cos there is nothing he can do to grow a bigger one, what seems too small to a particular lady may be normal to another, its pointless trying to get him worked out for something he got no control over just as its pointless dumping a gf cos she got a lager kitty, love the person and find other ways to get sweaty.

You are a virgin? ok tongue

Any real reason why this is up for discussion?
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2011
chika98:

Any real reason why this is up for discussion?

Not really but i did not say it, u did.
Re: . by fstranger1: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2011
justwise:

See how they turned you into SWEGBE

You be real MuGU!

I pity your life.
Re: . by fstranger1: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2011
OP: come try me

Is your boo Ibo?

Ibos have small dicks

Come try me: I be real Yoruba man. I am hung like a horse!
Re: . by chika98: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2011
justwise:

Wait a sec, You're having a right laugh right? When did I say i was a virgin? or even discuss virginity with you?
Re: . by justwise(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2011
chika98:

Wait a sec, You're having a right laugh right? When did I say i was a virgin? or even discuss virginity with you?

My apologies, u were actually refering to 'Mary', just went through the post again now.
Re: . by chika98: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2011
justwise:

My apologies, u were actually refering to 'Mary', just went through the post again now.

Right.
Re: . by ruffman(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2011
@ POSTER ,
OMO MEN THIS ONE NA HUMM. BUT ALL I KNOW BE SAY, IF HE GAT THE ENERGY LIKE DAT OF HORSE OMO U GO FEAR FEAR OOOO, CUZ HE GO Bleep U DIE,
Re: . by ALICIA22(f): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2011
ruffman:

@ POSTER ,
OMO MEN THIS ONE NA HUMM. BUT ALL I KNOW BE SAY, IF HE GAT THE ENERGY LIKE DAT OF HORSE OMO U GO FEAR FEAR OOOO, CUZ HE GO bleep U DIE,

Hmm real ruffman @ Poster lover conquers all things introduce him to MouthAction and the use of toys as additional means of meeting up with your sexual desire, cool cool
Re: . by titsqueez(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2011
some women sef, these days a 7 incher is regarded as nothing by these insatiable girls
Re: . by queensmith: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2011
fstranger1:

Is your boo Ibo?

Ibos have small dicks

thats a lie!
Re: . by fstranger1: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
queensmith:

thats a lie!

How ?

According to UNHCR, Yorubas have the longest and fatest kondo and Ibos on avergae have the smallest Kondo in Nigeria
Re: . by queensmith: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
ive never heard of that before- post links and scientific journals if you want me to take you seriously

how many yoruba and igbo men have you had sex with?
Re: . by fstranger1: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2011
queensmith:

ive never heard of that before- post links and scientific journals if you want me to take you seriously

how many yoruba and igbo men have you had sex with?

I am not gay, ode!

How many have you had sex with?
Re: . by yakoyo1: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
fstranger1:

Is your boo Ibo?

Ibos have small dicks

No be Ibo guy na youruba, both of us are yoruba
Re: . by yakoyo1: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2011
tit_squeez:

some women sef, these days a 7 incher is regarded as nothing by these insatiable girls
are you talking from experience?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2011
Size is nothing compared to true love tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Marry This Guy Based On Prophecy? (photo) / When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? / Zimbabwean Man Rapes Donkey Till It Faints (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.