Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria (37247 Views)

Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" / Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) / Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2011
ziccoit:

The way and manner you chose your language, formulated your thought and projected your point left nothing to doubt that you are an educated illiterate at least on this matter.

You totally misstep and chose to conclude on wrong premises. What make your situation worst and pathetic is the fact that you draw words from my thought when they were never intended. Point out where you saw "infidel". I believe no document support what you just did be it moral, ideology or religious. I pitty ya.

As for your last sentence check your religious book it would surely be starring at your face. Unless you chose to abide by the part that you think favours your incredible ways of life. Or you may ask your elders where so and so rules and laws are.

I thank you for your response, Alhaji Ziccoit, and I promise that as a result of your learned opinion on my level of education, I will enrol in kindergarten immediately, in order that I too may become as enlightened and wordly as your esteemed self. In this light, I also appreciate the pity you profess to have for me, even as I bask contentedly in my unforgivable ignorance.

Then again, if Nigeria emulates the example of the Sudan by allowing an amicable separation of cultures so alien and diametrically opposed to one another, that remedial schooling may no longer be necessary for me to undergo, should I ever emigrate to Nigeria to enjoy the era of lasting peace that will naturally result from such a gentle and painless parting of ways.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Dave6: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2011
Quote from Ziccot
Sharia only cut your arm when all evidence point to the fact that you chose to steal in the midst of plenty and comfortability such as embezzling the public fund. You would also be stoned to death when you abandoned your wife for another man's wife with four witnesses attesting to it that you were actually caught in the act ( almost an impossible condition)

So how many public officers' arms were cut off in zamfara in the last 12 years?

And why make a law for an 'almost impossible condition'?
Definitely almost impossible for those who impose it on the impoverished masses who are the vulnerable victims of both crime and punishment.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2011
Some people would never be a straight thinker. Go and read a book titled "WHY WE STRUCK" by Ademoyega and you will understand what kind of game people use religion to play.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2011
ziccoit:

Some people would never be a straight thinker. Go and read a book titled "WHY WE STRUCK" by Ademoyega and you will understand what kind of game people use religion to play.

That is why we must never accept as presidential material, any hidiot with extremism sprouting out of his ears, and the glint of madness in his eyes.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2011
I wish you understood what "almost impossible condition" meant. How many people have ever seen you while in the act of fornicating with those girls you branded as your "wives" You shut close and bolt all the available doors that lead to the crime scene.  

That surely explain the impossibility of you been caught when actually you deserved to be punished. The fact that Zamfara failed to exercise the rule doesn't abrogate it or debase its very existence. I hope I am clear enough for the straight thinkers.

I am a man of principle. I reiterate, I am quoting nobody here.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2011
ziccoit:

I wish you understood what "almost impossible condition" meant. How many people have ever seen you while in the act of fornicating with those girls you branded as your "wives" You shut close and bolt all the available doors that lead to the crime scene.

That surely explain the impossibility of you been caught when actually you deserved to be punished. The fact that Zamfara failed to exercise the rule doesn't abrogate it or debase its very existence. I hope I am clear enough for the straight thinkers.

I am a man of principle. I reiterate, I am quoting nobody here.

So fornication (or whatever) is the reason we must accept some neanderthal who is living by 4th century precepts in this information age as presidential material?
Damn! shocked
Just when I thought I'd heard it all!

Whats your bloody business with the naughty things others do behind closed doors, ain't you capable of being naughty yourself? Is your manhood chopped off? Damn!
So you want a sharia president to stop fornication? You looked outside your window, saw 10 million almajiri's and the biggest problem that comes to your mind is how to get a sharia president to cure fornication? Na wa o!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Dave6: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2011
Quote from Ziccoit
 Some people would never be a straight thinker. Go and read  a book titled "WHY WE STRUCK" by Ademoyega and you will  understand what kind of game people use religion to play.

If I may guess what you're trying to say correctly, then that's exactly what I and so many other people on this forum are trying to say also - It simply cannot work in a Secular Country such as Nigeria!

I wish you understood what "almost impossible condition"  meant. How many people have ever seen you while in the act  of fornicating with those girls you branded as your "wives" You shut close and bolt all the available doors that lead to the  crime scene.   That surely explain the impossibility of you been caught when  actually you deserved to be punished. I hope I am clear  enough for the straight thinkers.

Then that's not a way of life, it becomes a game of "Catch me if you can"; the way of life a person should be between him and his God.  I'll quote you again:

I wish I could go on and on stating all this entails. Sharia is a  muslim as muslim is a Sharia.

And you did not answer my first question - How many public officers' arms were cut off in zamfara in the last 12 years?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Adanora: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2011
Buhari, mind urself oooooooooooooooooo. Implemention of which nonsense sharia. anyway i still dey laugh grin grin grin Nigerian have chosen who they want, so Buhari had better not waste more money on trying to become d president of dis country oooo.Goodluck is our man. Buhari should go and sit down with his sharia law and its implementation. Sharia indeed
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2011
Beaf:

That is why we must never accept as presidential material, any hidiot with extremism sprouting out of his ears, and the glint of madness in his eyes.

Very scary scenario,tufiakwa for Buhari
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2011
I can see that the benefactors to corruption have filled up this thread with their normal slandering attitude, When the reward of corrupt gets to its peak, I PRAY IT FLUSHES ALL OF YOU DOWN THE DRAIN, and once that happens, we won't have corrupt "animals" on NL again.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ismkmusa1: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2011
hi to all  members i don't know when people will start to use their senses in term of common decision, what bring about religion when we are trying to rebuild our nation so you are trying to tell the world that Nigerian are ok with this bad leadership. only God will help the most bad Nigerain by God grace Buhari will be the president of Nigeria in 2011. If you like publish something that will say Buhari is non Nigerian
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by DeCleff(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2011
What is sharia law? Who are they implementing it for? And where? Guys lets be honest with ourselves, the picture of Islamic God Allah is totally different From Jehovah the God of the Christians. Lets examine the Ten Commandments in the Bible and the Sharia Law in the Quoran are they the same? The answer is no! When Jesus came He introduced a new law which love your neighbour as you love yourself. Jesus said let your enemy bring out the best of love in you meaning show your enemy the best love you can ever imagine and there is no where He asked us to kill anybody. But when Mohammed came, He warned the muslims never to have anything in common with the christians and the Jews. Infact He went ahead to encourage them to kill the Christians and the Jews ( those who does not believe in Allah) so that Allah religion will reign supreme promising them that anyone who dies as a result of fighting for Allah ( Jihad ) will go to the garden of eden where they will have sex with virgins. And the ignorantly believed that lie which is why you hear and now see how the Christians are killed around the world and in Nigeria. So if this is Buhari's dream for Nigeria then he just took his party's presidential ticket to no where because instead of having that devil's stratigies to sending souls to hell then Nigeria must decide for the christians and muslims to be seperated for good.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
DeCleff:

those who does not believe

Those who do not wink
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by DeCleff(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2011
@rasput. Thanks for helping me out there, i really appreciate.

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
ziccoit:

How many people have ever seen you while in the act of fornicating with those girls you branded as your "wives" You shut close and bolt all the available doors that lead to [size=14pt]the crime scene.  [/size] 
That surely explain the impossibility of you been caught when actually [size=16pt]you deserved to be punished[/size].

Alhaji Dikrot,  there are few things in life from which I derive more pleasure and satisfaction than having wanton, gratuitous, safe sex with unmarried women between the ages of 18 and 23.  Why just last night I had the privilege of boning a beautiful, curvaceous and creative young women in the back of my pickup truck out in the middle of a huge grassy field under the night sky.  As we simultaneously attained Nirvana after heated and urgent exchanges of carnal knowledge, I found myself howling like a demented coyote at the full moon.

Since that memorable and eventful night of debauchery did NOT occur behind closed doors, could you please be so kind as to re-assure me that I do not "deserve to be punished", as do other sinners who fornicate in hidden rooms.  I ask this because I do not take kindly to being "punished" for what I do with any consenting adult single woman of my choice, and for this reason keep a loaded shotgun handy on such occasions, to discourage un-invited guests at the venue.  PLEASE don't tell me you're a Peeping Tom, Alhaji, for that would really sadden me.  So far, I had thought much better of you than that.

And one more thing.  If you hate sex so much, how come you got three wives and 15 children ?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
Jakumo:

And one more thing.  If you hate sex so much, how come you got three wives and 15 children ?
I

Oya!!! Answer that one. grin grin
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
[size=18pt]Gen. Buhari would be a secular president

Gen. Buhari's wife is a born again christian

Buhari has christians in his team

He did not implement Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state, tackling corruption and the economy was his focus.

Wise up people - corrupt people (including journalists) are petrified of the anti-corruption president that is Buhari, which is why they twisting the truth.

Buhari reduced inflation from 24% to 5% in just 1.5 year

Please educate yourselfs about Buhari's record and stop listening to agents of corrupt politician who want corruption to continue.[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
GenBuhari:

[size=18pt]Gen. Buhari would be a secular president

Gen. Buhari's wife is a born again christian

Buhari has christians in his team

He did not implement Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state, tackling corruption and the economy was his focus.

Wise up people - corrupt people (including journalists) are petrified of the anti-corruption president that is Buhari, which is why they twisting the truth.

Buhari reduced inflation from 24% to 5% in just 1.5 year

Please educate yourselfs about Buhari's record and stop listening to agents of corrupt politician who want corruption to continue.[/size]

Tell them, since Nigerians hardly read or do research on their own. yeye fowls cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
@honeric01
Buhari's critics are pretending that they are not hearing the message, so you an I must keep repeating the message! grin

Copy and paste is a wonderful invention grin
honeric01:

Tell them, since Nigerians hardly read or do research on their own. yeye fowls cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
GenBuhari:

@honeric01
Buhari's critics are pretending that they are not hearing the message, so you an I must keep repeating the message! grin

Copy and paste is a wonderful invention grin

Yes, until corruption stirs at them, then say to them "you foolsssssss" grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2011
Typical Nairaland Ethnic bigotry . BUHARI Never said that !! It was denied years ago but resurfaced 10 years later in order to discredit the only honest and selfless Nigerian in the field of high level Politics. Reasons ; He is a Northerner and a Muslim so must be blackmailed ,despiced and hated!! With this attitude Nigeria will never develop.!! Sorry!! cry angry sad
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
If it were that the north were intent on imposing Sharia on non muslims in nigeria how come they havent done it up until now?  

The north has led nigeria for 42 out of our 50 years of "independence" (military and civilian) why haven't they imposed sharia on the entirety of the nigerian populace during this period?

why would the total imposistion of  sharia law on nigeria  suddenly become the agenda of the north now, by the way Babangida secured nigeria's membership  of the OIC in 1986 and no-one accused him then of imposing sharia on non muslims then.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^^^

You dey mind them?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by DeCleff(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
What do you guys mean? Is sharia law the only solution to the problem of corruption in Nigeria? If yes, then let it start with the muslim states and it's people. A muslim who was a custom officer corruptly got wealth of #50b. What has sharia law done to bring him to justice? Remember he owns a Quoran and probably is reading now. What about the northern governors let sharia law rid off corruption for us to see first. You guys should have a rethink because in Nigeria it's a settled truth that Buhari can never rule this nation again and no way for sharia.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
Well well,  it looks like the Ayatollah Buhari Taliban fan boys are assembled here again for a group whank. 

Y'all need to slow up on that nasty chit, or you'll wind up with hairy palms, speech impediments and failing eyesight.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by azeezengr(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]To me another name for Goodluck is Shagari-meaning "I have no ambition nor vision to be there but I am just lucky and being pushed to be there" while another name for Buhari is Rawlings-meaning "am having passion, plan and vision to be there". The bitter truth is that why Rawlings reach there and accompany his mission Buhari MAY never  reach there and this simply means Nigerians need to endure/suffer more because sincerely GEJ has no vision but he is just good and weak like Shagari LUCKILY/UNLUCKILY surrounded by bad men! The person we are to elect is going to be our typical self, CORRUPT, ETHNOCENTRIC AND VISIONLESS like most Nigerians and guess what religious leaders shall have more followers waiting for "God/Allah Intervention"! [/font][/font][/size][/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Barkono: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
@DeCleff:
You know what problem is? You are high on cheap kush, and I think always. You have started your expose, beautifully. I was expecting to see a write up, punctuated with relevant chapters and verses, in both the two religions, but I couldn't find any. Secondly, no paragraph, no dictum and paraphrases.
My you are not a daft. Next please.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by DeeJay20: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
cap28:

If it were that the north were intent on imposing Sharia on non muslims in nigeria how come they havent done it up until now?  

The north has led nigeria for 42 out of our 50 years of "independence" (military and civilian) why haven't they imposed sharia on the entirety of the nigerian populace during this period?

why would the total imposistion of  sharia law on nigeria  suddenly become the agenda of the north now, by the way Babangida secured nigeria's membership  of the OIC in 1986 and no-one accused him then of imposing sharia on non muslims then.

Yo CAP28, your needed in the post regarding
the Ibo-American Reality star "Stacie Turner"
re-uniting with her Ibo father after 42 years,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=616887;sa=showPosts
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
DeCleff:

What do you guys mean? Is sharia law the only solution to the problem of corruption in Nigeria? If yes, then let it start with the muslim states and it's people. A muslim who was a custom officer corruptly got wealth of #50b. What has sharia law done to bring him to justice? Remember he owns a Quoran and probably is reading now. What about the northern governors let sharia law rid off corruption for us to see first. You guys should have a rethink because in Nigeria it's a settled truth that Buhari can never rule this nation again and no way for sharia.

Can you read on your own? if by God's grace and with the will of Nigerians, Buhari becomes the president, you can as well hug a transformer because with you gone, we have less corrupt people to worry about.

He was the president of Nigeria before, yet he didn't force sharia down our throats, why do you think he's going to do it now? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by DeCleff(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
@Barkono. I hate injustics and cheaters ( those stealing our money to enrich themselves). But still don't justify sharia law as the solution to the fight against corrupjion in Nigeria. Remember we are the people in government, so corruption is not a government problem but the people's problem. Do you think anything could stop corruption in this nation? If yes, then you've got it wrong. Think about E.F.C.C, I.C.P.C, the Judiciary and the police; why can't they stop corruption? The answer is simple; they are corrupt and can't stop corruption since they are actively involved in it. So what am i saying? No agencies has the ability to stop corruption in Nigeria until the entire Nigerians in all levels have a personal decision to do away with corruption and do things the right way. Can Buhari prove to Nigerians that when he was the head of state that he only collected his dued salary and allowance without nothing more? Lets not be deceived by those claiming to stop corruption because they can't. Rather let us make the personal decision to stop corruption in our biznesses, offices and schools. Then Nigeria will be corruption free.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
DeeJay20:

Yo CAP28, your needed in the post regarding
the Ibo-American Reality star "Stacie Turner"
re-uniting with her Ibo father after 42 years,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=616887;sa=showPosts

no problem bros i will have a look at it after ive responded to one of your posts on this thread
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
e]Dj20 said:

I agree with you on this point CAP28, but the problem is
even if Buhari came back he is also a "Lame Duck", The
problem with the so-called "Good Guys" in Nigeria politics
like Buhari is that they have not come up with a viable plan
that will aleast solve the pressing economic issues
in Nigeria ie Power, Energy, Health, Education & Infrastruce area's

I actually think Buhari and his team of economists did come up with solutions but they were not given enough time to implement all of them - have a read through this article at the link below and see what you think:

http://www.gamji.com/sanusi/sanusi27.htm

Shoo!!! I mean for Real Cap28, these guys do not even write
the Major Legislation that could effect this change, the advisors
at Abuja to this Politicians/Parties are mostly IMF, World Bank and a
multitude of International NGO's boys and girls ie, CFR, NED, Cato, Brookings working
through Nigerian Incorporated NGO'S !!! what a sham!

And dude this is not hear-say when it comes to these advisors as
my friend in Abuja who moves in those "Circles" gave me a tour of these
offices and introduced me to some of theses officials  when i was in Nigeria last year,

Abuja is Just a International/National Lobby playground now,

hmm that says it all, when you say that the advisors at Abuja are IMF, world bank people - are these nigerians working for the IMF and world bank but based in Abuja or europeans working for these organisations but hiding under the cover of NGOs based in Abuja?

What you say makes a lot of sense though because in that link i posted there are references made to pro IMF and World Bank economists who were lobbying in favour of SAP being implemented and on the other side the anti IMF economists who argued against its implementation.

If you remember, Okonjo Iweala was a pro IMF lobbyist who was brought in from the US where she worked for the world bank  to negotiate a supposed debt relief package for nigeria -I believe that she was a stooge brought in to negotiate a deal which would end up favouring her employers (the world bank) whilst cheating the nigerian govt, the end result of that deal was that nigeria ended up having to pay a whopping $12 billion USD in PART PAYMENT of our supposed overall debt to the international financial institutions, despite paying this huge sum, our debt is still outstanding, in addition nobody really knows how that initial sum was calculated.

Another thing that convinces me that what you are saying is true is that NGOs have been used by the US govt as a cover for covert intelligence activities designed to undermine the domestic govts of targeted nations, in many south american countries, the US govt used various NGOs for spying and intelligence gathering. 

We already  know by virtue of the recent wikileaks disclosure that Shell has infiltrated almost every aspect of the nigerian govt and reports back to london and washington accordingly, organisations such as USAID also use similar tactics to spy and gather information, so, yes what you say is very beleivable.

Effectively what this means is that nigeria's sovereignty has been hijacked given that the real decision making does not actually take place in Abuja but in Washington and London, this therefore means that we are not really an independent nation , consequently that would therefore mean that the forthcoming elections will just be a charade because the  winner of the forthcoming presidential elections has already been selected by the west.

If you have time read through Cynthia McKinney@s (US presidential candidate 2008 - Green Party) indictment of the US's overt and covert activities all over africa below:

http://muhammadfarms.com/covert_action_in_africa.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.