Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria (37238 Views)

Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" / Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) / Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Dave6: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ahhh! These buhari supporters still dey argue for here? Instead of make you go rally support make only 5 of una no waste vote! :p
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Beaf
We can agree certain facts:

The "suitcases" were coming into Nigeria not going out.

"Suitcase" did not belong to Buhari

The contents of the suitcases were unknown

You are not able to prove that the Emir is Buhari's uncle
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2011
Dav.e:

Ahhh! These buhari supporters still dey argue for here? Instead of make you go rally support make only 5 of una no waste vote! :p

Don't mind them. Do they think they are fooling anyone other than themselves.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
Beaf:

You do not appoint your "own cousin the sole consultant for monitoring and assessing  the value of contracts" for a multibillion trust fund?!!. . . Except you wanna STEAL.

It is even worse, the man got himself busy giving out govt estates in underhand deals:

http://www.dawodu.com/omokri1.htm

For the suitcases, see my most recent post above; Alhaji Jokolo is still alive and kicking. cool

Even if you are qualified to be? was he qualified to handle the position or not? and did Buhari hide the cousin's fraudulent act after it was made know?

Lol dawodu.net is your own evidence? lol, dawodu.net? lol, what about atiku.ko.uk?

Was the content of the 54 suitcases you claim were from Buhari made known about the "founders"?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
honeric01:

Even if you are qualified to be? was he qualified to handle the position or not? and did Buhari hide the cousin's fraudulent act after it was made know?

Lol dawodu.net is your own evidence? lol, dawodu.net? lol, what about atiku.ko.uk?

Was the content of the 54 suitcases you claim were from Buhari made known about the "founders"?

You're arguing blindly. Appointing your cousin to govt office is against the law, making your cousin the sole authority to vet, award and approve government contracts is jailable. The fact that it wasnt for some kiosk selling taba, but a multibillion FG account makes it an offense for which the man should be shot.
The likes of IBB and Buhari are only lucky that the type ethnic based politics they foisted on the country makes it a security risk to jail them, but we should see their kind behind bars in the near future. Their brand of politics has been defeated.

For the suitcases, his aide-de-camp says they were taken straight from the airport to the seat of govt. Buhari personally ordered his aide-de-camp to go bring the cases, so it doesn't make sense to ask if he knew what was in then, he isn't a kid.

. . .And I will advise you to check who the author of the article I quoted is. By the way, the likes of Prof Aluko and Ken Nnamani write for Dawodu on a permanent basis; think before poking fun at the site, cos you'll really be making fun of yourself.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
Beaf:

You're arguing blindly. Appointing your cousin to govt office is against the law, making your cousin the sole authority to vet, award and approve government contracts is jailable. The fact that it wasnt for some kiosk selling taba, but a multibillion FG account makes it an offense for which the man should be shot.
The likes of IBB and Buhari are only lucky that the type ethnic based politics they foisted on the country makes it a security risk to jail them, but we should see their kind behind bars in the near future. Their brand of politics has been defeated.

For the suitcases, his aide-de-camp says they were taken straight from the airport to the seat of govt. Buhari personally ordered his aide-de-camp to go bring the cases, so it doesn't make sense to ask if he knew what was in then, he isn't a kid.

. . .And I will advise you to check who the author of the article I quoted is. By the way, the likes of Prof Aluko and Ken Nnamani write for Dawodu on a permanent basis; think before poking fun at the site, cos you'll really be making fun of yourself.

Your argument is making less sense bro, at that time of government, there was nothing like a CONSTITUTION man, things work on decree and not on a constitution, unless stated otherwise, was there a constitution barring a military head of state from picking his cousin to work with him?

You need to stop arguing blindly, if Buhari was a corrupt man, then his cousin shouldn't have been so scared into committing suicide after being exposed of corruption, if BUHARI was GEJ, his cousin would have just acted like Patience, Ibori, Atiku or even Uduaghan, so stop bringing up this case, it doesn't help your argument.

WHY SHOULD I COMMIT SUICIDE FOR CORRUPTION IF I KNOW MY UNCLE IS ALSO A CORRUPT MAN AND HAS THE POWER TO PARDON/COVER ME? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lol, apart from dawodu.net, you are yet to provide any other valid source to your RUMORS, Buhari personally ordered that the suitcase be BROUGHT STRAIGHT FROM THE AIRPORT TO HIS OFFICE? it's no longer from his office to the airport? MAN you're a devil and a bloody liar.

You started by saying Buhari wanted to smuggle out 54 suitcases containing money through the airport, now you're saying Buhari ordered that 54 suitcases be brought to his office from the airport? Which one exactly are you talking about?

And when you said personally, how did you know that? you were with him in the office when he made these statements? chai, all because of corrupt money you want to get from GEJ and PDP? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Prof Aluko and Ken Nnamani writing for DAWODU just shows that you are a desperate political rogue trying to sell both good and rotten eggs just to get the end result (Profit), so because Nnamani and Aluko writes for dawodu, it makes dawodu all knowing? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ken Nnamani for that matter lol grin grin grin grin grin

You should always try to pick up gullible people on NL, don't try this nonsense with me, i am not one of the zombies on NL okay? nor am i an average Nigerian zombie ok? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
honeric01:

You should always try to pick up gullible people on NL, don't try this nonsense with me, i am not one of the zombies on NL okay? nor am i an average Nigerian zombie ok? angry angry angry angry angry

Np, you are just an ILLEGAL EXCHANGE OPERATOR. I am calling you out, show your license from the CBN to operate an exchange service.

You are the usual Nigerian hypocrite, A under the counter exchanger who hates corruption,
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
honeric01:

Your argument is making less sense bro, at that time of government, there was nothing like a CONSTITUTION man, things work on decree and not on a constitution, unless stated otherwise, was there a constitution barring a military head of state from picking his cousin to work with him?

You need to stop arguing blindly, if Buhari was a corrupt man, then his cousin shouldn't have been so scared into committing suicide after being exposed of corruption, if BUHARI was GEJ, his cousin would have just acted like Patience, Ibori, Atiku or even Uduaghan, so stop bringing up this case, it doesn't help your argument.

WHY SHOULD I COMMIT SUICIDE FOR CORRUPTION IF I KNOW MY UNCLE IS ALSO A CORRUPT MAN AND HAS THE POWER TO PARDON/COVER ME? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lol, apart from dawodu.net, you are yet to provide any other valid source to your RUMORS, Buhari personally ordered that the suitcase be BROUGHT STRAIGHT FROM THE AIRPORT TO HIS OFFICE? it's no longer from his office to the airport? MAN you're a devil and a bloody liar.

You started by saying Buhari wanted to smuggle out 54 suitcases containing money through the airport, now you're saying Buhari ordered that 54 suitcases be brought to his office from the airport? Which one exactly are you talking about?

And when you said personally, how did you know that? you were with him in the office when he made these statements? chai, all because of corrupt money you want to get from GEJ and PDP? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Prof Aluko and Ken Nnamani writing for DAWODU just shows that you are a desperate political rogue trying to sell both good and rotten eggs just to get the end result (Profit), so because Nnamani and Aluko writes for dawodu, it makes dawodu all knowing? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ken Nnamani for that matter lol grin grin grin grin grin

I am beginning to see that you don't understand English. Should I speak Hausa to get through to your weak grey matter? Damn!
If I challenge you to point out where exactly I said Buhari tried to smauggle 54 suitcases, you would start staring like an olodo. The money was brought into the country, even donkeys know that. What aspect of the story don't you understand? I am patient enough to teach, teach, teach until I get through to the corruption loving rocks between your ears.

Asking daft questions about if I was in the office that I know what Buhari ordered is just breaking all records of playing the fool. His aide-de-camp has told you what transpired. Or where you the one that went to the airport?

Dude, you don't even understand the simplest English, yet you claim not to be a zombie? shocked
Wonders!
Listen, any little wretch that pooh-pooh's Ken Nnamani and Prof. Aluko is a zombie of the very densest kind. The apt word is dunce.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by yusufkura: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
If the educated elite are having this sectarian view then iam very afraid 4 this our dear country. what a shame, this politician are just doing divide and rule in nigeria, religion aside we need a ruler that will provide us with good road, healthcare, security, economic well being and other basic amenities, be it a DEVIL, i will choose him. Pls no any Christain=south and and muslim=north this is divide and rule.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
Beaf:

I am beginning to see that you don't understand English. Should I speak Hausa to get through to your weak grey matter? Damn!
If I challenge you to point out where exactly I said Buhari tried to smauggle 54 suitcases, you would start staring like an olodo. The money was brought into the country, even donkeys know that. What aspect of the story don't you understand? I am patient enough to teach, teach, teach until I get through to the corruption loving rocks between your ears.

Asking daft questions about if I was in the office that I know what Buhari ordered is just breaking all records of playing the fool. His aide-de-camp has told you what transpired. Or where you the one that went to the airport?

Dude, you don't even understand the simplest English, yet you claim not to be a zombie? shocked
Wonders!
Listen, any little wretch that pooh-pooh's Ken Nnamani and Prof. Aluko is a zombie of the very densest kind. The apt word is dunce.

The money? so you opened 54 suitcases and they all were filled with money? how did you know it was money that was inside the suitcases? and who actually owned the cases?

Which aide told you what transpired? you're the one talking like a daft person, were you at the airport to see the 54 cases? and how did you know they contained money?

I asked you these questions, please don't jump them:

You need to stop arguing blindly, if Buhari was a corrupt man, then his cousin shouldn't have been so scared into committing suicide after being exposed of corruption, if BUHARI was GEJ, his cousin would have just acted like Patience, Ibori, Atiku or even Uduaghan, true or false?

As for weather the 54 suitcases contained money or not, you're yet to prove to us that the cases were opened in your presence and they actually contained money. Like Genbuhari said, the cases weren't even related to Buhari, rather to GEJ's newly found wife ATIKU grin
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
@honeric01

Do you think not responding changes the facts? Why are you so upset about PDP when you are no different or even worse than they are?

[size=14pt]HYPOCRITE[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2011
honeric01:

The money? so you opened 54 suitcases and they all were filled with money? how did you know it was money that was inside the suitcases? and who actually owned the cases?

Which aide told you what transpired? you're the one talking like a daft person, were you at the airport to see the 54 cases? and how did you know they contained money?

I asked you these questions, please don't jump them:

You need to stop arguing blindly, if Buhari was a corrupt man, then his cousin shouldn't have been so scared into committing suicide after being exposed of corruption, if BUHARI was GEJ, his cousin would have just acted like Patience, Ibori, Atiku or even Uduaghan, true or false?

As for weather the 54 suitcases contained money or not, you're yet to prove to us that the cases were opened in your presence and they actually contained money. Like Genbuhari said, the cases weren't even related to Buhari, rather to GEJ's newly found wife ATIKU grin

Were you born naturally daft or are you just pretending? Damn!

Even the worst fools know that they was a huge scandal that marked the 54 cases matter. Jokolo has spoken, all thats left is to put Buhari behind bars where he belongs with Boko harams, murderers and other thieves.

As for your stupeed excuse that there was no constitution, therefore crime was legal; why should one expect less from a dunce? Yet the same dunce would argue about how Buhari is a crime fighter.

Buhari is a thief, murderer and wild eyed sharia zealot, who belongs in a zoo.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
[b]Fellow Nigerians,
Life is bigger than a country and Nigeria is bigger than Nigerians.
Everyday we wake up to how things have gone wrong in this country, how we have eaten from crumbs in the midst of plenty but no-one bothered to ask, How did we get into this mess? And what is the way out?

The likes of JAKUMO, BEAF et al may be speaking from outside the shores of this country without realizing how much we Nigerians (at home) have suffered in the hands of corruption.
I really don’t blame you guys who think you have escaped the glitches of the motherland and seat behind your PC and spew arrogant ethnic influenced support for someone that is as black as hell.

Oga beaf,I can still remember vividly the argument we had over MEND, but I believed that the exposition of that day will either sway you or blind you. But I made you a promise that they will crumble like a pack of cards in less than 8months of amnesty
I decided not to be generous with my time frame cos I knew doom was imminent. The last time I was in the creek the so called strong men were all clamouring over when “Govt Alawi will show” boys don loyal lol the ones I saw in brass,krakamar and yenezege were singing the same song then I said to myself;
“Wish Thomas beaf was here to witness for himself” The few ones that feel cheated in the program have “baptized” themselves into nonexistent clandestine groups, the desperate ones that swore allegiance to keep the heritage of mend alive now claim erstwhile terrorist attacks from God knows where.
BEAF and JAKUMO I seriously don’t blame you guys because you guys seem not to see things from the average Nigerian point of view.

Look at what we have lost so far, there was a post where I made it categorically clear that GEJ shouldn’t contest for the presidency because he thinks he has seen an opportunity. Yes!! the opportunity may come only once, it may be a landmark but in the interest of the country it is a wrong move.
He could have set up a credible electoral process and sit back and watch how Ribadu,Gen Buhari and any lout PDP comes up with to slug it out.

The foundation of GEJ’s administration is built on those charlatans we want to get rid of as such he can’t be any different, I don’t know why Beaf cannot apply common sense.
Beaf, let me tell you in summary what corruption as orchestrated by PDP has done to us.
start from the formation of the party PDP, it was those same cabals and political never do well from the army and some civilian errand boys, who dream everyday of being a shareholder in that “company” Nigeria. So, can we come today and think that a stooge like Jonathan can do any better?

Beaf did u recall when OBJ was parading the CV of Yaradua, how he was a graduate, how he was not corrupt amongst other governors blah blah blah. I made someone a promise that if OBJ installs Yaradua, his administration will never probe him. today here we are and in our presence he wants to install another GEJ and we sit and answer yes sir!!! Are we that blind?
Who does OBJ think he is? The father of Nigeria? The Owner of west Africa?

I felt bad when Atiku lost that primaries that night because he was close to bringing down that Mad man before his political rascality took him to Abyss, as much as Atiku’s administration will destroy OBJ and cronies I have the fear that it will install another breed of politicians that will forever manacle the nation, in other words, as much as I regretted his loss I still don’t want him there in the interest of this country.

Mr Beaf it is clear that you and Jakumo do not know why there is no job in the country, now let me tell you, there are jobs everywhere in the country, there are people that play truancy on other peoples dream jobs because of corruption. Job postings and interviews are never by merit, that is corruption.

Nigeria has been made a laughing stock in the sporting Arena, courtesy of corruption. People from dungeon wake up to wear that green white green jersey only to ridicule the nation and leave a plethora of Nigerians heartbroken simply because there is no credible process of choosing the best of the best, that is corruption.

Mr Beaf have you not heard that members of the National Assembly send letters to Vice Chancellors to admit their wards in federal higher institutions? Imagine the kind of graduates our academic system produces with such “executive influence”, bunch of sanguinary charlatans, now, that is corruption. The Educational system decayed in our very eyes.

Mr Beaf, Gani Fahwemis’ son had an unfortunate accident and could not receive any intensive treatment in the country when billions have passed through the Ministry of health, Now, that is corruption and our health system remains a night mare that late president Yaradua disappeared to Saudi (even when Saudi elites go to Europe for treatment) Now tell me, what facility did
Late president Yaradua and Late Stella Obasanjo use in Saudi and Spain respectively that the Nigerian Government couldn’t afford? But do we have them? Lest I forget stella went for “Liposuction” which cannot be graded under the canopy of a major surgery,Now that is corruption that our health sector remains in a sorry state.

Mr Beaf, Do you watch Tv lately and see people begging for as low as a million naira to fix a brain tumor in India or its like? Realistically speaking, an honest health insurance scheme from a responsible Govt wont have a problem taking care of such ailments for a person above 25yrs. Today, they die in our very eyes that is how far corruption has taken our liberty of good health.

Mr Jakumo, In 2009, the federal road safety commission attributed motor accidents that led to as much as over 400 fatality to “reckless driving”. I didn’t want to believe that either because the only things I see with them are combat pants where they starch in bribe bills, without a speed Gun and a Ford Ranger ready to pursuit whoever defaults their price tag, I wonder where the statistics came from? The sorry state of the Roads I believe must have contributed more than what disgruntled road safety fabricated ,Now that is corruption, and all glory goes to Ministry of works. Lest I forget, the Almighty FRSC issue driving license in Absentia for a fee. lol

Mr Jakumo and Beaf, His excellency emeritus Peter Odili built a power turbine of less than 500MW with over 6 billion dollars, today, even the street (Trans Amadi) where the turbine is situated is still living in darkness, that is corruption of the highest order and no Administration is asking questions, this is the same corruption that romanced the NIPP contract of over 16bn dollars and Olusegun obasanjo is not yet in Jail.

I put it to Jakumo that after cleaning the gutters of Europe, you will need a Native doctor escort to walk freely in the streets of lagos because the PDP you are supporting have failed to guarantee adequate security for its citizenry.

Mr beaf, the bamboozling term “Privatization and concessioning” as championed by “Turaki of Atiku” today has metamorphosized to Indigenization of whichever sector where all the Govt investments went missing to the extent that disgruntled Lebanese were invited to manage our “presidential hotels” is the peak of corruption and today the word “Free trade zone” simply means OBJ and Atiku are in charge.

Is this the legacy we really want to leave for our children?

Oh!!! Jakumo, oh!!! beaf, don’t you go to the market to realize that 99.99% of the products therein are substandard and counterfeit. Funny enough, beaf hasn’t heard of SON (Standard Organisation of Nigeria) in leons.

PDP has finished us in this country, the unborn child is weeping waiting for the mother to do something.

I have personally written to mike okiro the then “Stupendous General” of police about an officer that was brutalizing a bus driver who refused to be extorted, I caught his picture and Name tag and included it in my petition, till this day, the Animal still patrols my neighborhood with smiles of “to serve and protect with integrity” this is corruption.
Nobody is held accountable for anything and the country continues decaying.

Unfortunately, this is where PDP has left our sorry A.rse.

Beaf, what do you think this nation need?

“A REVOLUTION” if you ask me.

We are finished with PDP and what they can offer us, rightly put, we are living at their mercy

You seriously want us to think that Gen. buhari is not fit for Aso rock on the grounds of religious Bigotry? Your level of brain gay has Gone beyond tablets. Your insinuation is likened to saying a Christian will deny born agianism lol

Your arguments sound like the Grammatical jargons that Paint Jakumo a patriot where for all intents and purposes we all know his loyalty lies with the British after running away from the motherland his PDP has made so miserable, picking the crumbs from the white man’s gutters enjoys freebies from a sincere democracy, and perhaps managed to exist in a revolutionized economy as a foreign lout pleading for asylum in the land of morality, once again, I spit on your ideology and curse your grave,

Buhari is a moslem as such supports the tenants of islam, does he have the intentions of imposing it on the entire nation is the bone of contention, I advise you focus on it.

In my village, in eastern Nigeria, Far away from Buhari’s ethnic root and religious preponderance, speculation had it that PTF was a United nations initiative to salvage Nigeria from the hands of Abacha’s Tyranny, other Anecdotes equally thought that we were running two governments, the one on NTA and a phantom one that manifests itself in robust projects and applaudable infrastructures.

Beaf and Jakumo, u guys want to place Ordinary GEJ on the same scale as Buhari, what a misconception!!!!

Does GEJ have a political agenda? What is the foundation of his political career? let alone an Economic one? He managed to watch over Bayelsa while Alams goes robbery and somehow managed to take over the mantle of leadership when the Alams gang dropped him. Is that what Myopic beaf and Blind Jakumo call a political career?

He was so inept to seize the Mantle of leadership through the death of Yaradua, not until David mark and Obasanjo woke him up. Good luck Ebele Jonathan belongs to the classroom not in aso rock.

Does he have the will to fight corruption? when he is the grandson of obasanjo as ordained by Anenih and endorsed by David Mark?
Let me ask you beaf, is it what Nigeria really needs?

You referred to Buhari as a coup plotter, yes he is and that is what PDP needs, PDP and its cronies will never be pampered out of office and a man that has nursed that temerity in the past is capable of sweeping them completely off our system, do you have problems with that?

I do not care if you wish to exercise your franchise on a God forsaken PDP, but I tell you this day, if what you write on this forum sways one soul to have a change of heart to vote PDP in this coming election, the soul of every child that dies in our Hospital of dilapidated infrastructure shall hunt your family to eternity, for every soul lost on road accidents borne out of pot holes, their blood will reign death on you and your families.
For every graduate that remains unemployed in this country may their cries visit your sources of livelihood

The spirit of Nigeria bleed and wail for the right thing to be done in this country and here you are blackmailing and hoodwinking people to tow your part, the soil for which Jakumo and beaf stand shall curse the destiny of your Generations for the fruit of evil shall you reap.

I advise you guys, if you want to support a failed party please do it quietly and never embroil people to join your flock.

We have suffered enough in the hands of PDP and what it has to offer.
Definitely, the election will be rigged as usual, (buhari may loose God forbid) but even the unborn child knows that buhari is the man for the job,I will beat my chest and tell my child that at the wake of PDP madness I voted for change through Buhari, he will continue having our vote and support wherever he is for he is a man that stood out amongst Men.
He is a man that will stand before his creator and receive a handshake for how well he lived his life.

Unfortunately, PDP has set modalities to rig this election come April one of those modalities are
Mobilizing people to register en masse, they sponsor,lobby and coerce people with media influence, with lots of advertorials and sensitization campaigns on radio and TV to make people register including petty sanctions but it won’t end there.
After we have registered, INEC will apportion the majority of the votes to PDP and JONA will Emerge as the president.

Gen. Buhari I hope you have a counter strategy because I strongly believe that ordinary GEJ cant beat you in a credible election.

To protect our vote, you have to make sure that the INEC (of course selected by PDP) does not have monopoly of the Data base, that is the evidence that will win you in court.

Lastly, Use pressure groups to Sway Inec to provide sticky duplicate for voters cards such that when I vote, I don’t need to put in your Box but write that I voted for you and that should duplicate itself, the duplicate I take home while the card remains in the box, After the database has been manipulated and given to PDP, I believe your lawyer should be smart to ask people in just one constituency to bring their duplicates the discrepancy will be pretty obvious.

About sharia, can beaf and jakumo show me the strategy Buhari mapped out for the implementation of Sharia in the entire federation? Even an asinine looser knows you guys are peddling stupid press error to cast aspersion on his political ambition.

Nevertheless, if we elect him and he runs Amok, then he will find himself in the same shoe as Gbagbo of ivory coast or any other tyrant that existed before him, right now corruption through PDP is priority one
Religious bigotry can be taken care of later.
Common sense tells me that if 4yrs of religious tyranny will oust corruption through PDP is the legacy I leave for my kids then so be it

We are rock solid behind you, sometimes I wonder if you are a Nigerian, you really don’t have the blood.
BUHARI, I hail thee, goodluck!!!!!

@ cold

Summary execution is an abuse of human right at the same time, laws are not meant to pamper criminality, this is where the state of Texas disagrees with Washington.

Let me ask you, the Nigeria of today has a plethora of corrupt politicians yet the law itself has a clause of immunity for them, literary, one can’t be wrong by saying Nigeria is in anarchy.

A defiance of the law can be given a lot names including criminality the same criminality is what the constitution (the law) condones and that is where PDP is ruining us.

Not to worry honey, buhari is coming with long a whip to do “washing and setting” for the constitution and for the politicians that feel they are untouchable, brother, Nigeria has gotten to a stage where absolute necessity demands whatever can be done to eradicate corruption.

[/b]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
@jp philips you are great.

I like it here, the atmosphere is healthy and the spirit is high. Nigeria external debt was near zero before OBJ left(as bad as he was/is) in 2007.

The guy also left over 20billion dollar in excess crude oil reserve. What do we have today?

From 2007 till today the Nigeria external debt has now risen by over 40 billion dollar and the excess crude oil account has been drained to almost nothing. This happened despite the ever recorded high price of crude oil in the world market.

What do they have on ground to defend this recklessness. Nigeria is standing with FOR SALE tag hanging on her neck. Who is going to arrest these speedy deteriorates.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2011
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 1:35am On Jan 26, 2011
^
For a wildly rambling post that has very little to do with the topic? shocked
Critical thinking involves the ability to remain on topic.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2011
johndoe200:

@honeric01

Do you think not responding changes the facts? Why are you so upset about PDP when you are no different or even worse than they are?

[size=14pt]HYPOCRITE[/size]

Hehehehe, you're one big criminal and the more you type, the more it becomes clearer, you feast on corruption, we all can see why you're fighting online just to make sure it stays this way.

If you think i am not different from PDP, then tell me what makes us same. What is corruption to you? do you believe GEJ is corrupt or not? now let me see if you're not a hypocrite.

What makes me different from you is that, i know, smell and recognize a criminal and i don't hesitate to highlight them for all to see.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2011
Beaf:

Were you born naturally daft or are you just pretending? Damn!

Even the worst fools know that they was a huge scandal that marked the 54 cases matter. Jokolo has spoken, all thats left is to put Buhari behind bars where he belongs with Boko harams, murderers and other thieves.

As for your stupeed excuse that there was no constitution, therefore crime was legal; why should one expect less from a dunce? Yet the same dunce would argue about how Buhari is a crime fighter.

Buhari is a thief, murderer and wild eyed sharia zealot, who belongs in a zoo.

I don't want to go into insults with you because i know that's where you want to move to, and i also don't have the luxury of corrupt money to stay online arguing with you, but for me, i have to work legally to make the money i use in paying my internet bill and can't afford to spend most of my time online arguing with you.

We all know you get paid from the corrupt money GEJ and his cronies steal from Nigerians and Nigeria, you can AFFORD to stay online 24/7 for 10 years with the continuous corrupt money you get from your corrupt masters, so you can afford to sleep on NL. but one thing i have for you is that YOUR KIDS, YOUR KID'S KIDS, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE WILL REAP WHATEVER YOU SOW TODAY, be it good, bad or ugly, it's a common law and it's not a curse, rather IT'S A BLESSING and a natural and common say.

BEAF, i repeat, if truly you're fighting for the progress of Nigeria and Nigerians alike, if truly you're even fighting for the people of ND, MAY YOU REAP ALL THAT YOU HAVE SOWN so far so good, but if it's because of your pocket, your corrupt masters or any other interior motives, may you also REAP what you have sown.

I EXPECT you to SAY a BIG AMEN to these pronunciations.

We are waiting.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2011
honeric01:

I don't want to go into insults with you because i know that's where you want to move to, and i also don't have the luxury of corrupt money to stay online arguing with you, but for me, i have to work legally to make the money i use in paying my internet bill and can't afford to spend most of my time online arguing with you.

We all know you get paid from the corrupt money GEJ and his cronies steal from Nigerians and Nigeria, you can AFFORD to stay online 24/7 for 10 years with the continuous corrupt money you get from your corrupt masters, so you can afford to sleep on NL. but one thing i have for you is that YOUR KIDS, YOUR KID'S KIDS, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE WILL REAP WHATEVER YOU SOW TODAY, be it good, bad or ugly, it's a common law and it's not a curse, rather IT'S A BLESSING and a natural and common say.

BEAF, i repeat, if truly you're fighting for the progress of Nigeria and Nigerians alike, if truly you're even fighting for the people of ND, MAY YOU REAP ALL THAT YOU HAVE SOWN so far so good, but if it's because of your pocket, your corrupt masters or any other interior motives, may you also REAP what you have sown.

I EXPECT you to SAY a BIG AMEN to these pronunciations.

We are waiting.

Thanks for the kind prayers. I too pray that I reap what I sow from my genuine battle for the progress of the country. Of course I say amen.

What worries me is how you have sunk so low. Is it the love for extremism and sharia across Nigeria or what?
You surely are one sad little fool. Why start abusing people when you can't stand the heat, only to end up cursing like a babalawo? Na wa o!

Dude, Buhari is a wild eyed sharia lover that must never rule Nigeria again. If you like, go and uproot all your jass, he still will be frustrated.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2011
Beaf:

Thanks for the kind prayers. I too pray that I reap what I sow from my genuine battle for the progress of the country. Of course I say amen.

What worries me is how you have sunk so low. Is it the love for extremism and sharia across Nigeria or what?
You surely are one sad little fool. Why start abusing people when you can't stand the heat, only to end up cursing like a babalawo? Na wa o!

Dude, Buhari is a wild eyed sharia lover that must never rule Nigeria again. If you like, go and uproot all your jass, he still will be frustrated.

With what you post continuously on NL, i know more than half of NL members will doubt your "my genuine battle for the progress of the country" statement.

You are the one who have and is continuing sinking so low just to paint other aspirant with bad brush, you want them all to be seen as being on the same level with your master GEJ, with truth, lies and rumors mixed together to confused the gullible.

You have come with your natural rubbish again, so because i support Buhari, that automatically means i am a Muslim? i repeat you are a liar and it keeps smelling all over you, if Buhari didn't install sharia on Nigerians when he was a military head of state with ABSOLUTE powers, how's he going to do that now that we have house of assembly/representatives?

We have more Christians now than before, we have more media attention now that before, so how's he going do install sharia all over Nigeria? please start thinking right and stop sounding like an average American who thinks America is the only place humans live in.

Lol, i thought you said thanks to my prayers? why turn around like an average Nigerian politician to say i am cursing like a Babalawo? grin grin grin grin grin, you're a BIG hypocrite and it smells all over you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What if after everything, Buhari ends up as the Nigerian president, what are you going to do? hug a wet transformer or drink a liter of battery acid? undecided

I repeat, you are a big time rumor monger and a big criminal at large, you keep twisting and turning the gullible, too bad those are the ones you can continue fooling, not someone like me.

Can a Muslim fanatic ever marry a christian whom they consider an infidel?
How many Christians did Buhari kill when he was the HOS?
Can a Muslim fanatic go to to redeem camp just as GEJ and the likes?

What if he ends up having a christian person as his running mate, are you still going to keep yelling about sharia? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=18pt]
What happens to all your rumors and lies about SHARIA and religious bigots if Buhari ends up having Tunde Bakare as his running mate
[/size]? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2011
Beaf,

Buhari is not corrupt and u know it!

Buhari is Nigeria's only anti-corruption leader

54 items you keep mentioning did not belong to Buhari and was coming into Nigeria not going out of Nigeria.

Buhari did not impose Sharia when he was in power - stop scaremongering
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2011
honeric01:

With what you post continuously on NL, i know more than half of NL members will doubt your "my genuine battle for the progress of the country" statement.

You are the one who have and is continuing sinking so low just to paint other aspirant with bad brush, you want them all to be seen as being on the same level with your master GEJ, with truth, lies and rumors mixed together to confused the gullible.

You have come with your natural rubbish again, so because i support Buhari, that automatically means i am a Muslim? i repeat you are a liar and it keeps smelling all over you, if Buhari didn't install sharia on Nigerians when he was a military head of state with ABSOLUTE powers, how's he going to do that now that we have house of assembly/representatives?

We have more Christians now than before, we have more media attention now that before, so how's he going do install sharia all over Nigeria? please start thinking right and stop sounding like an average American who thinks America is the only place humans live in.

Lol, i thought you said thanks to my prayers? why turn around like an average Nigerian politician to say i am cursing like a Babalawo? grin grin grin grin grin, you're a BIG hypocrite and it smells all over you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What if after everything, Buhari ends up as the Nigerian president, what are you going to do? hug a wet transformer or drink a liter of battery acid? undecided

I repeat, you are a big time rumor monger and a big criminal at large, you keep twisting and turning the gullible, too bad those are the ones you can continue fooling, not someone like me.

What if he ends up having a christian person as his running mate, are you still going to keep yelling about sharia? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=18pt]
What happens to all your rumors and lies about SHARIA and religious bigots if Buhari ends up having Tunde Bakare as his running mate
[/size]? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dude, NL is not the place for your type, you are better off in some deep shrine in an evil forest. i'm sure you regularly fight in the street like an agbero.

You just showed me the backwardness and ugliness of your sad little mind. Imagine waking up to curse someone and their entire family in the morning, becauuse you are beholden to a religious bigot who is also a thief and a murderer!
Most people on NL are serious and cultured, but here you are as an apprentice jassman. What a fool!

You are one unrefined donkey that should be in the zoo with a picture of Buhari on one side of your cage. You are as unrefined as your primitive idol, Buhari the Neanderthal.

Dunce.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2011
ziccoit,
please do not try to praise OBJ at all, he was the worst leader we ever had.

It was a lie that he cleared our external debt or left any crude oil reserves.

OBJ enriched himself whilst Nigeria decayed.

ObJ is a Western stooge and has led Nigeria for longer than any other leader yet we wanted another term despite.

He even gave away Nigerian land!
Dont get me started on OBJ angry

@ Beaf

Buhari's wife is a christian and he has Christians in his team

ziccoit:

I like it here, the atmosphere is healthy and the spirit is high. Nigeria external debt was near zero before OBJ left(as bad as he was/is) in 2007.

The guy also left over 20billion dollar in excess crude oil reserve. What do we have today?

From 2007 till today the Nigeria external debt has now risen by over 40 billion dollar and the excess crude oil account has been drained to almost nothing. This happened despite the ever recorded high price of crude oil in the world market.

What do they have on ground to defend this recklessness. Nigeria is standing with FOR SALE tag hanging on her neck. Who is going to arrest these speedy deteriorates.

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

Beaf,

Buhari is not corrupt and u know it!

Buhari is Nigeria's only anti-corruption leader

54 items you keep mentioning did not belong to Buhari and was coming into Nigeria not going out of Nigeria.

Buhari did not impose Sharia when he was in power - stop scaremongering

Whoever said the suitcases were leaving the country? It was money that was being shipped in illegally to beat the so called trap Buhari himself had set for thieves. While he was busy shooting innocent men and jailing the likes of Fela for bringing in his own legitimate money; he sent his aide-de-camp to personally ferry the money from Murtala Muhammed Airport straight to his office. What do you define as corruption?

His aide-de-camps words and version of the story have been committed to writing, just as have Buhari's.
As for Buhari being a religious crackpot that dreams of spreading sharia across the whole of the country, can I ask you why he has NEVER denied it? I challenge you to provide a denial from Buhari himself that he doesn't plan to spread sharia across Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

@ Beaf

Buhari's wife is a christian and he has Christians in his team

So what? That is the weakest argument you can make.

This is Bin Ladens neice, I have already posted a picture of his son some pages back:

Spot Bin Laden himself in the pic (yes, it is him):

[img]http://thesituationist.files./2007/02/young-bin-laden.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
@beaf
  You are a two mouthed liar and a political criminal at that.

You said "AMEN" and "THANKS" to my prayers, yet you turn around to label it a curse, what are you? how is it a curse? can you define a curse? i want to see the dunce here Lwkmd

While you are at it, kindly answer these questions:

What happens to all your rumors and lies about SHARIA and religious bigots if Buhari ends up having Tunde Bakare as his running mate?

What if he ends up having a christian person as his running mate, are you still going to keep yelling about sharia?

If Buhari was a corrupt man, then his cousin shouldn't have been so scared into committing suicide after being exposed of corruption, if BUHARI was GEJ, his cousin would have just acted like Patience, Ibori, Atiku or even Uduaghan, true or false?

WHY SHOULD I COMMIT SUICIDE FOR CORRUPTION IF I KNOW MY UNCLE IS ALSO A CORRUPT MAN AND HAS THE POWER TO PARDON/COVER ME?

If you're truly not a dunce you call others, kindly provide answers to these questions.

BTW, beaf NL is not for your type, if you don't know, you should know now, i have been on NL even before GEJ and co started feeding you with corrupt money.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
@beaf
And what are the pictures suppose to say? that it's wrong to take pictures or what? undecided undecided undecided undecided

You keep making less sense the more you post. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

ziccoit,
please do not try to praise OBJ at all, he was the worst leader we ever had.

It was a lie that he cleared our external debt or left any crude oil reserves.

OBJ enriched himself whilst Nigeria decayed.

ObJ is a Western stooge and has led Nigeria for longer than any other leader yet we wanted another term despite.

He even gave away Nigerian land!
Dont get me started on OBJ  

@GenBuhari. How would I praise a man that had all the opportunity to turn things aright in this country only to bow to selfishness? I read a lot about the man called OBJ. He has been like this right from his first day in Nigerian army.

You seemed not to understand my line of reasoning. I was only drawing analogy that if a black evil could manage to leave something behind only to be reverted by this present government this alone is a strong indication that PDP government has nothing good to offer this country.

All the facts stated above are very very true.

This present government has borrowed over 40 billion Naira + emptied the excess crude oil account + been selling crude oil as high a price as 90 dollar per barrel.

Despite all these craziness there is nothing on ground indicating this level of recklessness.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
jp philips:

[color=#000099][b]Fellow Nigerians,
Your arguments sound like the Grammatical jargons that Paint Jakumo a patriot where for all intents and purposes we all know his loyalty lies with the British after running away from the motherland his PDP has made so miserable, picking the crumbs from the white man’s gutters enjoys freebies from a sincere democracy, and perhaps managed to exist in a revolutionized economy as a foreign lout pleading for asylum in the land of morality, once again, I spit on your ideology and curse your grave,

Thank you so much for saying this when i read his posts (Jakumo) they leave me cringing - I simply can not beleive a grown man can reason the way he does, and to think the other day some poster was praising him for his supposed writing prowess - what a joke!!
The thing that baffles me is that these people are catching hell over here and are not even recognised as full fledged citizens of these foreign countries and yet they sing the praises of this place from the rooftops as if they have an equal chance with the indigenous white people over here.

Buhari is a moslem as such supports the tenants of islam, does he have the intentions of imposing it on the entire nation is the bone of contention, I advise you focus on it.

Beaf and Jakumo, u guys want to place Ordinary GEJ on the same scale as Buhari, what a misconception!!!!

Does GEJ have a political agenda? What is the foundation of his political career? let alone an Economic one? He managed to watch over Bayelsa while Alams goes robbery and somehow managed to take over the mantle of leadership when the Alams gang dropped him. Is that what Myopic beaf and Blind Jakumo call a political career?

He was so inept to seize the Mantle of leadership through the death of Yaradua, not until David mark and Obasanjo woke him up. Good luck Ebele Jonathan belongs to the classroom not in aso rock.

Does he have the will to fight corruption? when he is the grandson of obasanjo as ordained by Anenih and endorsed by David Mark?
Let me ask you beaf, is it what Nigeria really needs?

Again bro thank you for this, i continue to wonder how any person with a brain cell in their head would ever support a man who couldnt wait to get his foot through the door of bayelsa state govt house before he and his wife started looting their state treasury.

Jonathan is an OBJ stooge, and OBJ in turn is a US  stooge, i would advise you to research Obasanjo's links with some of the most powerful political names in Washington, why do you think he continues to figure in nigerian politics to date, he has been granted immunity by the western powers that is why he is still alive despite all the atrocities he has committed in nigeria, if you research his background you will find out that he has friends in high places and i dont mean africans i mean white elites who are protecting him  - the man is immune from assassination and imprisonment.  
this man has been working in collusion with washington since the 70s when he was installed after Murtala Muhammed's assassination.  

Unfortunately Buhari has not been approved by Washington or London and this is why he will not win these upcoming elections.  

The west know that if Buhari wins it all their privatisation plans, white elephant projects, bogus IMF loans and fake debt rescheduling  packages will come under review - remeber what Chavez did to all the foreign oil companies and multinationals in Venezuela? rwell thats what these parasitic western corporations are frightened of, they had a taste of Buhari in the 80s, they fought his economic advisers over the implementation of SAP when he refused to devalue the naira, cut employment, cut public spending in public services and generally impoverish his own people they decided tto kick him out and replace him with Babangida, the west do not want a repeat of that saga and it is for that reason that it will be very difficult for him to win  -in my opinion  everything has already been predetermined - the west have made their selection and i beleive it will be Jonathan, if by some miracle Buhari wins it the west will try to destabilise the entire country - look at Ivory Coast - that is what awaits nigeria if the "wrong person" wins these upcoming elections.

Gen. Buhari I hope you have a counter strategy because I strongly believe that ordinary GEJ cant beat you in a credible election.

To protect our vote, you have to make sure that the INEC (of course selected by PDP) does not have monopoly of the Data base, that is the evidence that will win you in court.

Lastly, Use pressure groups to Sway Inec to provide sticky duplicate for voters cards such that when I vote, I don’t need to put in your Box but write that I voted for you and that should duplicate itself, the duplicate I take home while the card remains in the box, After the database has been manipulated and given to PDP, I believe your lawyer should be smart to ask people in just one constituency to bring their duplicates the discrepancy will be pretty obvious.

that sounds like a good idea, i just hope it can be implemented.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by naso2(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2011
@honerico1

Abeg go back to your sports section make we see road here.

It rather funny you are backing a self-acclaimed anti-corruption crusader who in the real sense is far from what he preaches.

May be you need to be reminded , what PTF( Petroleum Trust fund) meant. Someone who is the helsman appoints  his cousin as the sole consultant, to award, pay  and vet contract execution and this cousin perpetuated massive fraud to the tune that he commited suicide when his deeds where about being exposed.

Now there are two scenarious i want us to see.

It is either Buhari knew about the corruption in PTF and turned the blind eye becuase he was benefiting from it

OR

Buhari did not even know anything like that was happening under his nose.

My question therefore is if Buhari  did not know hence could not curb corruption in a small organisation like PTF , then how will he be able to manage corruption in the entire country? "If you have run with horsemen and it wearied thee, how canst thou contend with horsemen?"

I dont want to delve into the issue of 54 suitecases, if you really intend to polish Buhari's image i would advise you ignore that area, as your explanations seem to be doing more damage to him.

PTF was for over 4 years, now do you know that over 45% of the entire PTF projects went to Buhari's north west zone?  If that is not corruption , then tell me what that is?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^

Help beaf provide answers to my questions.

One word to your long "sermon"

It truly Buhari did all that you said he did, why hasn't IBB, Abacha and OBJ probed and jailed him all these while? even when OBJ probed him, he found nothing on him, so tell me, why is he still walking free today if he truly did what you claim he did?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by naso2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

You funny gan. So because he has not been probed he is not corrupt? has anyone probed IBB or OBJ? So since IBB has not been probed , he is not corrupt too?

Abeg find anoda excuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201