Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (122996 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 21, 2020
JentuPrinz:
It's too risky to check ur partner's phone.Is beta to stay away from it.Even if i took my gal phone,na her gallery i go go check,maybe lookin at her pix and some funny videos.Sometimes if i go check her inbox and see guys sending her love msg,i go just laugh and i go even copy am use it for other chic.
so u accept she can cheat on u dats why u scared of looking at her phone cheesy cheesy cheesy
u no wan develop heart attack like op cheesy
anyway guys must always chyke ur girl that one na normal thing
wat is most important is how she reacts to it

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by deolu2000(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2020
OP: You got what you were seeking so why complain about it?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by TruthHurts100: 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
You sef nor pure. You attract your kind of person to yourself. She nor dey period ooo.... She nor just like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Damsman10(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

grin grin grin grin grin abeg make una Love few women and Fear others o
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by enirock(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Stop having unrealistic expectation on a lady you haven't engaged or married, infidelity and cheating is only for married people after saying their vows, or engaged couples who had made there intentions clear..

relationship these days is like shareholders company, its who controls the highest stake in a kpekus that is the main guy while others are side niggars, even as you are getting angry be certain that many fvckers are in her facebook and instagram DM trying their luck to gain the opportunity to slack the pvssy

So kindly also toast more girls, go on dates, have fun and have side chicks, option A, option b and Option C in another state or location, this way you can also enjoy your life without too much worries and wouldn't be going to buy pad and cooking cat fish over Vagina that is cheaply available to everyone this days

In your 20s you are supposed to explore all your options and browse every available kpekus so that you can settle for the best, your girlfriend already knows the drill, na you still dey slack

wow! how do/can you sleep at night?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Strech(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
and dont forget to always use raincoat..

If her pussy sweet, and u no want to start pussy hussling, keep her and turn her to your sex object .Fhuck her like say she no get creator.

Kill all the feelings for her

To be honest, I hate all these relationships talk talk...
If you are in relationship, have it at the back of your mind that your girl go still fhuck up las las..

Except Virgin, no girl worths the stress.. u still have 90% assurance on virgin..

Take 10 dosage of redpill for today grin
badt guy..
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by rajiedreez: 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
Hope say the catfish Neva finish? If yes, no give her chop again till she go
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Exc2000: 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
enirock:

wow! how do/can you sleep at night?

with a family size mouka form, and soft and succulent duvet, and the room mildly chilling preferably with a female bed mate

how do you also sleep at night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Prof0fficial: 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=icetrimz post=89705900]I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

when you expect the worst from best people there will be no surprises

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Mosana1980: 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
Marry the babe joor
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Sultty(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so u still have blurry vision? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Just confront her as a means to disgrace her and sent her away jejely
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Prof0fficial: 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
when you expect the worst from best people there will be no surprises

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Fredoallan: 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:

Before we advise you, we will like to know your real age. I want to assume you one of those teenagers disturbing us on NL
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Broadenyourhori: 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:

Have you paid her bride price?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by martineverest(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
Rahyberg:
The kind of Ladies we have nowadays is making me to fear Relationship a lot.

Baba, count you losses and move on.

That is how they do.

I fear person wey no fear Woman.
as if you aren't worse
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Welcomme: 10:22pm On May 21, 2020
Lolzzz...I did same yesterday with one girl that I use to lash.. A girl that used to swear to God that she has never slept with any guy aside from me and her ex... I mistakenly stumbled upon her phone yesterday, I went to her WhatsApp and type sex in the search bar, what I saw was beyond comprehension. God this girl dey lash guys anyhow. Thank God I always use condom... I sent all the nude pictures she has been sending to guys to my phone.. ThankGod I am not even serious with her sef...

If you see this girl ehn, u will think she has never ever seen di*k before...

Fear girls!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by mimimile93: 10:22pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:

If you are looking for true love, leave Africa especially Nigeria and search for love in overseas. I'm a testimony

5 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by hahn(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:

Be your brother's keeper

Wake her up and teach her how to suck dick so she can go back and impress the guy
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by EagleEyeez: 10:25pm On May 21, 2020
Before nko,na wetin u go talk
All of una na d same thing jor
madampresident:
Fake story

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by enirock(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2020
Olawrites:

No pursue yet..keep enjoying yours till u hace better option.

My babe did this last year, I confronted her she begged and cry. I lock up.

I just downgraded her to sxx object till date.

Infact, now I use her to my advantage in having cheap conji cure.Anytime, Anyway and Anywhere

Her loss

And with each plunge you relive her betrayer again and again and again and you wonder why relationship- wise you are static...
You may cure jonji but you scar yourself continually. And to think she apologized and you still treat her such and tomorrow we believe we know love

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by todugo(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious
Mad ooh

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by poweredcom(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2020
Oga OP

Your gal is a big time

Just look at dis lol Wayne meme

She sucked dick for a living

@womenareapes come and see one of them again loving a naija gal hahaa he de learn work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by UnusualJhay(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2020
My father once said "That thing you're looking for, you will surely find it, and when you do, don't cry "7 grin grin

what were u looking for exactly? ?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by openmine(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Stop having unrealistic expectation on a lady you haven't engaged or married, infidelity and cheating is only for married people after saying their vows, or engaged couples who had made there intentions clear..

relationship these days is like shareholders company, its who controls the highest stake in a kpekus that is the main guy while others are side niggars, even as you are getting angry be certain that many fvckers are in her facebook and instagram DM trying their luck to gain the opportunity to slack the pvssy

So kindly also toast more girls, go on dates, have fun and have side chicks, option A, option b and Option C in another state or location, this way you can also enjoy your life without too much worries and wouldn't be going to buy pad and cooking cat fish over Vagina that is cheaply available to everyone this days even teenagers

In your 20s you are supposed to explore all your options and browse every available kpekus so that you can settle for the best, your girlfriend already knows the drill, na you still dey slack

Marriage does not stop cheating!
A cheat in a relationship will do worse once they are married!
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by espn(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:

Oga next time you post something like this...I will locate you and flog you...You no fit walk how...bro expect the worst from women. Even if person catch em wife or womandey do 3some...its either you join them or walk away...
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by todugo(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kolade560: 10:30pm On May 21, 2020
so for us. mind b4 na only u dey poke am? u funny as long as u deal with human it's certain u. see disappointment
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by jonahhh: 10:30pm On May 21, 2020
na the paddy wey yansh am that same day dey give am 8 missed calll so lmao na rest she come rest for your house. so she carry period waka from her house to yours without having pad come even send you make you go buy pad come so you go dey aware say f**k no dey una matter ... some girls go even carry ketchup put for bag enter bathroom form say dem see period.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by chigoizie7(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2020
Take screen shots of all the evidences and send it to your phone. Then save it very well on your own phone. Do not delete the screenshots from her phone.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by zexy2030(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2020
no ring on it, she is in an open relationship.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by micflo28(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2020
You are not married to her so stop making the expectations. Its part of courtship to learn about your partners darkest sides. Well, for me, even if my wife go cheat on me after marriage, just drop like 3kids with my DNA and sign the divorce papers and go. I can be a super dad all by myself.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Algold: 10:33pm On May 21, 2020
I am no longer interested in courtship stuff it weighs me down. I do pretenders lover lover. If you know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.