Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (123118 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by nextstep(m): 12:51am On May 22, 2020
Rahyberg:
The kind of Ladies we have nowadays is making me to fear Relationship a lot.

Baba, count you losses and move on.

That is how they do.

I fear person wey no fear Woman.

Move on to where, my broda? They are all the same, so just manage the one you fit manage. grin grin

What about the ones that have two or three phones, depending on which boyfriend they're going to visit?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Bimpe29: 12:51am On May 22, 2020
Eyaaa!
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:53am On May 22, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious
Lol
Guy u wicked oh
Na person sister and daughter oh
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ComeAndobo: 1:15am On May 22, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story

Are you the girl in the story cheesy trying to discredit the guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by openmine(m): 1:17am On May 22, 2020
Dearlord:
We worry ourselves so much over a useless issue.
We should learn to give no Bleep to any mother fucker.
We are born alone and so shall we die alone.
We should make ourselves happy by ourselves all the time.
Stressing ourselves over the right things or the right partner is a mare mirage.

Let us learn to be strong to face and change any choice we make without breaching the pillars of our longetivities

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by COOL10(m): 1:23am On May 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
and dont forget to always use raincoat..

If her pussy sweet, and u no want to start pussy hussling, keep her and turn her to your sex object .Fhuck her like say she no get creator.

Kill all the feelings for her

To be honest, I hate all these relationships talk talk...
If you are in relationship, have it at the back of your mind that your girl go still fhuck up las las..

Except Virgin, no girl worths the stress.. u still have 90% assurance on virgin..

Ask yourself why jesus no get wife...
Ask yourself why God no get wife...
Ask yourself why satan no get wife...

Take 10 dosage of redpill for today grin

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by stieyven(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by stieyven(m): 1:31am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kenix98: 1:31am On May 22, 2020
I’m completely speechless you only get stronger by what doesn’t kill you
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Menesh: 1:34am On May 22, 2020
stanliwise:
why keep staying and fucking someone your heart has been bleeding against. Is life all about Bleep and Bleep? If the girl in question is not been faithful and it is causing OP a lot of pain then he should leave. Let us not come and hear someone killed someone someday o. Na so e de start o. If someone causes you grief. Leave them until you recover.

Yeah, beta advice. I tot you for fall hand

iyke926 Abi wetin you think?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by wjxavier(m): 1:35am On May 22, 2020
No woman said peem on page 1. Abi dem don sleep grin grin grin

My advice.

Pick your heart and mend it. Stay and start a fresh lane. This is life. Don’t react. But put your affection elsewhere.

Best place? In Christ. Nobody can break a heart that’s given to Christ already.

You’re only responsible for your actions. Not anybody else’s.

Gba
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by stevups(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2020
I sha enjoy your pidgin
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by udemzyudex(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2020
galaxy2020:
Shay them tie you to her?

Wetin dey pain most people na the emotional, time and money investment wey dem don put into the so called relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Rockyrascal(m): 1:42am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

i'm so sorry bro. I feel so emotional right now....just count your losses and move on.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Donwoosky: 1:48am On May 22, 2020
kizwid:
werey, come carry ma own leg walk na grin.
man up, e don happen to you be dah. as a nigur, take all the necessary evidence, keep it to ya self. continue to de enjoy ur sex life with ya till the day her pussy tire you then release the evidence

This guy rugged grin

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by EncoreTrades(m): 1:50am On May 22, 2020
Over trust...trust women at your peril...You can make your decision...the result is there for you....however, just be careful make you no go carry STD...
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by EncoreTrades(m): 1:52am On May 22, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story

Fake Story because you are Pele...Professional player you can sense it from afar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:54am On May 22, 2020
Baba, No Too Think Am O, Na Their Way Be That O...

Retired Agbero Wey Dey Nairaland Wey Bother About The MISEDUCATIONS...

Wetin Pesin Go Called That One...

And No Forget To Listen To OLAMIDE Wonma
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 1:58am On May 22, 2020
I've been through worse scenario!

...even lucifer still has a LOT to learn from women!
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by NEROSKY(m): 2:18am On May 22, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story

u never jam before
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by nagalee(m): 2:21am On May 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
and dont forget to always use raincoat..

If her pussy sweet, and u no want to start pussy hussling, keep her and turn her to your sex object .Fhuck her like say she no get creator.

Kill all the feelings for her

To be honest, I hate all these relationships talk talk...
If you are in relationship, have it at the back of your mind that your girl go still fhuck up las las..

Except Virgin, no girl worths the stress.. u still have 90% assurance on virgin..

Ask yourself why jesus no get wife...
Ask yourself why God no get wife...
Ask yourself why satan no get wife...

Take 10 dosage of redpill for today grin
na fool u be. Wise fool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 2:25am On May 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pls get a wheel chair if u can't walk at all

Get a walking stick if u still get small strength
Omo, see them. No mercy at all
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by toprealman: 2:26am On May 22, 2020
Mental absorption no be pigin brah......break am down.
Woman no go kee you.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 2:30am On May 22, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story
See them? They will never believe themselves. Baby, it's not true...it's not what you think... I can explain. You can explain but you failed compréhension for WAEC shocked cool
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Stevven(m): 2:40am On May 22, 2020
Taunting into her privacy was bad , but now you got your answers, man up in the morning coz obviously the pads were to avoid sex. Allow her go in peace. She winsk you.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by BigBizzy(m): 2:54am On May 22, 2020
My pattern to all these things when I been still dey date na say I for turn her to my loot pass.

When she go realise ehn, omo boy don replace her. As the street go always put am, no need to chase her, rather replace her make she know say you dey the game before her
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by deleodd: 3:01am On May 22, 2020
I know the feeling... Now, let me try and advise you. Run. Run. There is no need for you to try and display any kind of emotion whatsoever.

And, don't even bother entertaining the thought that you can change her. It will be an exercise in futility.

I have gone through this same scenario with several of them.

Again, run.

icetrimz:

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by deleodd: 3:03am On May 22, 2020
If I hadn't experience this same kind of thing, I would have said fake story too.

But, sadly, it happens. It has happened to me. Not once, not twice.

madampresident:
Fake story
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Jaapu: 3:05am On May 22, 2020
Stevven:
Taunting into her privacy was bad , but now you got your answers, man up in the morning coz obviously the pads were to avoid sex. Allow her go in peace. She winsk you.

What a stupid generation you will raise with this foolish mentality.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by VersatileVee: 3:09am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

op you should be grateful to God you got to know early.....just jejely end the relationship if you can....tryin to change her might not be productive cus no be now wey she start.....
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by onyeomanono24(f): 3:18am On May 22, 2020
I feel your pain bro cry we feel same way when reverse is the case wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.