Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (82279 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by philip0906(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
so finally,they r married.Missy,Aloy and co,will now rest. .
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nakele(f): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
ola olabiy:

I am his elder brother. And, I am single. I have seen your pix and I am pleased because you are beautiful. And, aahh, what a great cook you're.

I want my lonely days to be over and you're the one to do the magic. Come on, babe, let's sing Eta James together.

Are you ready to sail away with me, mai Love?

o wheres the pic? thers nothin on the prof, maan dis ppl na lie oo
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mafolayomi(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
smiley smiley smiley i soooo much love this kiss
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
ola olabiy:

I am his elder brother. And, I am single. I have seen your pix and I am pleased because you are beautiful. And, aahh, what a great cook you're.

I want my lonely days to be over and you're the one to do the magic. Come on, babe, let's sing Eta James together.

Are you ready to sail away with me, mai Love?
Whose elder brother? I wasn't talking about Akande's sentinel's brother rather, Olumide's. So take ya okada commot from road jare. grin

denzel2009:

Yes. Try Jaybee,the mod
I've been married to Jay for years. If he could get me that car, I wouldn't be here looking for Akande's son.  grin

philip0906:

so finally,they r married.Missy,Aloy and co,will now rest. .
What's my own na? shocked I'm happy for Dakore o. . . . I sure do want to be as lucky as she is when I grow up.  grin grin  grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mobby4ever(f): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
Dakore, Happy Married life.
May you be friends forever.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by olaolabiy: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Whose elder brother? I wasn't talking about Akande's sentinel's brother rather, Olumide's. So take ya okada commot from road jare. grin

You no serious oo. Who be sentry? I dey talk about blood brother nau.
Why not have a look. Even if na cursory look.

Trust me, you will surely sing 'at last'.

I full ground, welu welu.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Mobinga: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
@Missy B
Anything you want just whistle. wink
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2011
Person tell me say dem dey find me for this thread.

OK Na me be Olumide brother.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by olaolabiy: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Person tell me say dem dey find me for this thread.

OK Na me be Olumide brother.

Haba, ya name no be Ola nau cheesy
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Dereformer(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
Marriage is indeed for the very rich.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
The guy is fine!

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2011
So they married afterall. The guy must really love her then - it's not often that one sees a Nigerian billionaire heir(ess) marry someone who's parents are worth less than it takes to buy two luxury SUVs. Guess it must be 'true love' (whatever that means) on the part of Olumide at least.

Wish them a lovulee marriage, I happen to like both of them. Since the man is obscenely wealthy, truly loves her, and there's no possibility (being that they got married in Nigeria) for the lady to claim 'half' of the fortune in the event of a divorce, then they're gonna stay married for a long, long time. . . .
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Sibe007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
Dereformer:

Marriage is indeed for the very rich.

SAYS WHO,

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Wislet(f): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
Sibe007:

SAYS WHO,

Oh!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
@Sibe, cheesy cheesy cheesy
@Topic,awwwwwwwww,Dakyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
The wedding ceremony between Nollywood actress, Dakore Egbuson and her lover of many years Olumide Akande – son of the billionaire business man, Chief Harry Akande seemed like what might never hold. With all the media attention, and the reported refusal of the groom’s parents to bless their union.

The only two people, it would seem, who were certain the wedding would hold, were Dakore and her partner Olumide. And finally, on Sunday January 16, 2011 they were more than happy to prove cynics wrong when they exchanged vows at the Guiding Light Assembly, Layi Ajayi-Bembe Road, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi.

Although the bride came in about two hours behind schedule – keeping guests at the church (including former Head of State,General Yakubu Gowon, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Professor Kasumu, the groom, the groom’s parents, representatives of the Oba of Lagos, officiating pastors amongst other dignitaries) in a long wait.

The groom, Olumide (fondly called Lou) in company of his best man, Biyi Ogunade and the lead officiating minister Pastor Wale Adefarasin waited tirelessly at the church entrance to receive the no-where-to-be-found bride.

No one needed to be told that Lou’s constant romance with his mobile phone was to hurry Dakore; as he talked on the phone at quick intervals while the pastor who had earlier apologized to the guests calmed him.

The solemnization ceremony, which was preceded by a traditional engagement ceremony held at the ‘Yetunde Apartment’ in Ikoyi earlier in the day kicked off at 4pm prompt upon Dakore’s eventual arrival. The bride arrived shortly before 4pm, looking all radiant and stunning in her elongated Crystal-filled white dress.

No doubt this pair are in love; are committed to each other; and it was glaring for all present at the wedding to see, as Olumide held Dakore’s hands all through; whispering to her at every given opportunity. The love was further demonstrated when Lou made a request to kiss his beloved wife.

It looked like the Pastor was not going to make that special announcement ‘The Groom may now kiss the bride’ … And a longing Lou didn’t hesitate asking if he may kiss his wife. Romantic!

Shortly after, Pastor Adefarasin blessed the couple; charging them to respect and live at peace with each other in a short exhortation.

‘Olumide usually demonstrates his love to Dakore each time they’re around each other, so I know he really loves her. Whatever you both do, involve each other as intercessors. Dakore, consult him every time for guidance and direction, because he is your head’, the Pastor charged.

Surprisingly, no Nollywood actor was present at the ceremony, and singer Ego who was among the bridal train was the only entertainer sited at the event.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/01/17/nollywood-absent-as-dakore-weds/
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by moremi2008(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
Beautiful wedding and couple but something is a little off in terms of opulence especially for the only son of a man that rich , it seems like a regular N15-25mm Lekki/VI/Ikoyi wedding (the fact that they held the engagement and wedding on the same day doesn't help). Is Harry running for political office? That would explain the tight budget.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by tlops(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
congrats
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2011
moremi2008:

Beautiful wedding and couple but something is a little off in terms of opulence especially for the only son of a man that rich , it seems like a regular N15-25mm Lekki/VI/Ikoyi wedding (the fact that they held the engagement and wedding on the same day doesn't help). Is Harry running for political office? That would explain the tight budget.

^^^^In life there is opulence, and there is class. The couple are matured and have shown simplicity and style. Little bits of lavishness here and there ( the stretch Hummer, for example) are just a tip of what they could have done but refused to do in favour of decency!!! The ring don enter hand abeg, who cares about "tight budget! LOL  grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by timpaker(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
dakore you are lucky to hook such a guy's love.
jheez! see the hummer limo.
mehn my wedding must be like this ooo (i'm gonna increase my hustle), my lady here i come,
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by happyboy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by geemee(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2011
quite nice ,
may God bless your new home
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Beync(f): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
this is nice oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by chibaby5(f): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
They both look very happy. lovely pictures. God bless their marriage smiley
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by moremi2008(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
ragdollz:

^^^^In life there is opulence, and there is class. The couple are matured and have shown simplicity and style. Little bits of lavishness here and there ( the stretch Hummer, for example) are just a tip of what they could have done but refused to do in favour of decency!!! The ring don enter hand abeg, who cares about "tight budget! LOL  grin grin grin grin grin.

A rental stretch hummer does not quite qualify as opulence (and you can buy one outright for about N10mm) , but you do have a point! The ring is on the finger and the rest is history.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by eghost247(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
Funny didnt any Nolly wood star attend?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by dbigrod(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ Missy b,
i am akande's second son.dont we look alike? We dont need all those fancy cars 4 our wedding,i'll simply arrange some molue on dat day. Our marriage will be for better for worse.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by eghost247(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2011
Why are there no pictures of other Hollywood stars at the Wedding
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by adaphik(f): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2011
I feel them die. Wishing them a blissful one.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
treylaw:

Surprisingly, no Nollywood actor was present at the ceremony, and singer Ego who was among the bridal train was the only entertainer sited at the event.

I thought I 'sighted' a certain Stella Damasus in one of those pictures. . .?

Sibe007:

SAYS WHO,

***Dies of laugh-attack!!!!!!!!!!!***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.