Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (82278 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2011
//
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mafolayomi(f): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
chaircover:

@r321 wow Congratulations brother. Can you beleive that I was thinking about you just yesterday, thinking to myself that you must be married by now

Happy married life to you two & May God bless you both with all the wonderful gifts of marriage. Amen . . You both look sooooooo lovely

Loving the green on the bridesmaids too.

CC, will be partronising u pretty soon! just pray for me smiley
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
//
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Freesia(f): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2011
Awww Congratulations to the newlyweds,  I guess I won't be seeing one of my Favorite actresses on screen again sad
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mamagee3(f): 1:46am On Jan 21, 2011
^^That's more like it.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2011
They didn't do traditional wedding ni?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mafolayomi(f): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
mafolayomi:

mafolayomi:

chaircover:

Sista The Lord has heard your prayer and the two will become one in Jesus Name. It is well kiss
thank you smiley
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by reka(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
Wow, Am happy for her, have always tripped for her, sha,
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spicy007(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
Traditional Wedding was on the same dayin the morning - Yetunde's Place, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi (strictly by invitation)
had b/fast there - options included yam, bread, plaintain with bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs , fish stew, etc.
with tea/cofffee.
they had a woman representing Lou's side as the "alaga iduro"
and a man representing Dakore's side.
unfortunately, i didnt take any pictures, fone battery died (felt like cussing my fone out).
was busing posing and shunning photographers (now, i regret it)
or else, my pic woulda been somewhere in there.
At the wedding, i saw ElDee there and Wild Child was the MC.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mafolayomi(f): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
spicy007:

Traditional Wedding was on the same dayin the morning - Yetunde's Place, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi (strictly by invitation)
had b/fast there - options included yam, bread, plaintain with bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs , fish stew, etc.
with tea/cofffee.
unfortunately, i didnt take any pictures, fone battery died (felt like cussing my fone out).

You mean Engagement was done d yoruba way? nooooo, except Daky preferred it dat way, thats not suppose to be so undecided
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ikamefa(f): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ " grin " ^^^^^^ i don laff so tey i don high for hia ! cheesy

spikedcylinder:

They didn't do traditional wedding ni?

they did oh!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i "were" there  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spicy007(f): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2011
the engagement was done the Bayelsan way (i think thats where she's from) she wore her native attire, bu the grrom wore "agbada", his own native attire.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by chic2pimp(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Abeg Harry Akande Get Daughter? undecided. . . . . . Enjoyment is not for the rich and famous alone you know kiss.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by denzel2009: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
chic2pimp:

Abeg Harry Akande Get Daughter? undecided. . . . . . Enjoyment is not for the rich and famous alone you know kiss.

Yes. Mamagee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by 1money: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
Congrats and happy married life to them
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by jamesugo: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2011
Both are cute. I wish them all the best life offers
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by nomanicole(f): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2011
nice nice,is dat a baby bump,dakore?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by habbi: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2011
This is lovely, God bless their marriage.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by fukkyjohn: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
happy married life
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
spicy007:

with tea/cofffee.

Shuo?! Yam and things join?! I envy you o. grin grin grin
ikamefa:

they did oh!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i "were" there  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
More

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2011

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2011

kiss kiss

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by chic2pimp(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2011
Money Talks Sha. And some would say "Money Is The Root Of All Evil". Abeg "Not Having Money Is The Root Of All Evil"
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
^^Having too much of it is the root of all evil.

But having a little of it is the beginning of every enjoyment.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by jovi: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2011
gosh, love what thev'e done with her top!!.what material is her trad top?, Lace?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Kunbee: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2011
The guy loves his shades
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by vanitty: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2011
chic2pimp:

Money Talks Sha. And some would say "Money Is The Root Of All Evil". Abeg "Not Having Money Is The Root Of All Evil"
LOL Tell me about it.

Double awww.
they both look so happy together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.