Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (82277 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Ibomade1: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2011
Congrats to the couple
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by SmashingM(f): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2011
This babe has got class; minimum make-up, nice hairdo, Nice wedding gown, nice colour combination . Wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Coolabbie: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dakore akande luks so adorable. A happy married lyf 2 d couple.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2011
I'm sure they had a very wonderful and adventurous wedding night. The imagination is so vivid! cheesy grin cool
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nayah(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
Congrats to them!! they are so shinny!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
treylaw:

I'm sure they had a very wonderful wedding night. The imagination is so vivid! cheesy grin cool
Hahahahaha!!! grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by JOKYTECH(f): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2011
ah ah, celebrities few for this marriage oh, abi the Akande's still place embargo on them? Even the few ones when go sef kit up (no exposures) just as if say them select them. The Akande's harsh sha, (abeg go ma gurl, money talks afterall, them wen still dey the industry still dey hussle America based businessmen when this kind big fish dey).I will surely miss ma gurl in Nollywood.
Happy married life to them
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Schrodinga(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2011

^^^^In life there is opulence, and there is class. The couple are matured and have shown simplicity and style. Little bits of lavishness here and there ( the stretch Hummer, for example) are just a tip of what they could have done but refused to do in favour of decency!!! The ring don enter hand abeg, who cares about "tight budget! LOL

U just made a sensible point here , keep it up, shocked shocked shocked U know I have come to understand that no matter what some people are just out there to find faults,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
Schrödinga:

U just made a sensible point here , keep it up, shocked shocked shocked U know I have come to understand that no matter what some people are just out there to find faults,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, grin grin grin grin

Lol thanks. I remember Bella Adenuga's wedding; it was rumored Beyonce was billed to perform. The outcry on this site was incredible! Now they want "opulence" grin grin grin.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mummy3(f): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
I have always loved you babe Dako, Im so excited to see u being coupled with that MILO GUY. I wish you happiness, peace, understanding & good children in your marital home. Spirit of Divorce will not locate you IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by imurboss: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
Waowwww! lovely wedding,lovely couple,congrats to the couple.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by kobikwelu(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
that wedding gown is simply, FIRE!!!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by kobikwelu(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
that wedding gown is simply, FIRE!!!

nuff said
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dakore is certainly pregnant smiley
Wish them the very best
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by sirt1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol thanks. I remember Bella Adenuga's wedding; it was rumored Beyonce was billed to perform. The outcry on this site was incredible! Now they want "opulence" grin grin grin.

U dey mind them? Awon elenu mefa,

If Harry Akande spent lavishly on his son's wedding, they will still complain and preach that such huge amount should be spent on destitutes. Now, the man decided to go solo, they still complain. Human beings------ Na real wa for you.

To the Couple, I wish them conjugal bliss forever.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
[Size=20pt]Did I see a baby bump on Dakore?[/size]

That's so cool
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by totorimi: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
Who that Okada and Keke NAPEP picture here, never you try it again. Dont you have respect for Limousine
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by eewule(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
Pity for all those fotos of motorcycle and keke wedding,  because people are poor that doesnt meant they should not get married. Even if na trek them go trek from church, heaven go still bless them holy matrimony
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by amaechijay: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dakore my babe, u a simply Da Best and ended up grabbing Da Best of all the Nollywood Stars' husbands.

I knew u won't disappoint me

A beg CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by alldone(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
GOOD FOR HER.
Congrats.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spoilt(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
I spy a baby bump
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by oneluvb55(f): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
good one
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ikamefa(f): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2011
spoilt:

I spy a baby bump

" grin " kai gawddddddddddddddd! all this people with x-ray ultrasound eyes via the internet

i carry yansh for unah oh! cheesy chei!

unah just dey see baby bump everywhere! cheesy cheesy cheesy

so dakore couldn't have had a large meal prior to the wedding hence the "thing" unah dey see? tongue tongue tongue

na wah oh grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2011

Kai! Is that Nkiru Sylvanus(?) The babe short o . . . .At least, I get mate for height.  grin

[img]http://content/uploads/2011/01/BN-Wedding-Glam-Dakore-Olumide-Akande-Wedding-January-2011-BellaNaija.com020-600x408.jpg[/img]

I just love the combination of colours. . . . Really cool.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
Nice to see Moji Onabanjo out and about again after the whole mess with the Obasanjo family.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by denzel2009: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
ikamefa:

" grin " kai gawddddddddddddddd! all this people with x-ray ultrasound eyes via the internet

i carry yansh for unah oh! cheesy chei!

unah just dey see baby bump everywhere! cheesy cheesy cheesy

so dakore couldn't have had a large meal prior to the wedding hence the "thing" unah dey see? tongue tongue tongue

na wah oh grin grin grin

I wonder too o, me I know its her idodo
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Moyola(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
O Dakore! kiss kiss kiss Bless dem!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by NAJALYN: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
My dear Dakore, Congratulations to you. Wishing you a happy married life. God protect you & your husband all the days of your life.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by HARDDON: 3:18am On Jan 19, 2011
9c
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by oge4real(f): 3:35am On Jan 19, 2011
I am really happy for them. Wish them longlasting union.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 19, 2011
Wait a minute, where is Genevieve?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by SALady(f): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2011
Nice wedding, as they say a picture says a thousand words, and that stretch Limo baaaad idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.