Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (82272 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by gerona: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
Money speaks and things answer.

I must make more money.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
Rita Dominic!!! YOu're definitely winning the guests' best dressed list!!!!

Um, Katie Henshaw, didn't you get the memo? About the colour code?? Lol, just kidding, you look fine, sweets grin.

All hail the big chics of NTA - Young Harry, Siene and Ruth!!! Golden Girls of TV grin grin grin.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by yme1(f): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
and there goes one fine and wealthy dude cry cry all the same all the best in your marraige kiss kiss
abeg the Akande's get another son? grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2011
Aint Dakore a lucky biatch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, wishing them a conjugal bliss.
I want me an Olumide akande too cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Kadimm: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
Congrats to the couple.
I spot a bun in the oven already.
Way to go. grin

Sharp-sharp!
See correct wedding.

These beautiful Nollywood babes should stop eating too much. embarassed
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
If you see the ring on the bride's finger, the 'tight budget' talk will be thrown outta the window.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Jurity: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2011
Nice couple! wishing them all the best. Kate, Stella, Rita , Hmmm, I almost mistook you babes for some village women.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

If you see the ring on the bride's finger, the 'tight budget' talk will be thrown outta the window.

LOL grin grin grin grin. Correct!!!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
Lol @ ragdollz

This is also the first Nigerian couple I will see kissing and wont be totally grossed out.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mobinga:

@Missy B
Anything you want just whistle. wink
ola olabiy:

You no serious oo. Who be sentry? I dey talk about blood brother nau.
Why not have a look. Even if na cursory look.

Trust me, you will surely sing 'at last'.

I full ground, welu welu.
Just get me a car better than the one up there, a trip to Dubai this weekend and
a De Beers Platinum ring. wink wink

d bigrod:

@ Missy b,
i am akande's second son.dont we look alike? We dont need all those fancy cars 4 our wedding,i'll simply arrange some molue on dat day. Our marriage will be for better for worse.
What the . . . ? shocked angry cry
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by denzel2009: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Just get me a car better than the one up there, a trip to Dubai this weekend and
a De Beers Platinum ring. wink wink
What the . . . ?  shocked angry cry

rara the De paragas Platinum ring ni. tongue
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ariel89: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2011
it really nice experiencing  such a moment,  am really glad to be there live. also wishing dakore's & olumide a happy married life cool cool cool cool
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ariel89: 1:10am On Jan 18, 2011
bloody, , nice, , cute, , wedding, money really rules the world, , mehn i must get to the top. Rita dominic go $ get married or u come and marry me am available
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by sleekflexy(f): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2011
Wow! May God bless their union and may God also give me a fine and rich husband like Olumide IJN Amen. grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by kaymoney2(m): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2011
[size=15pt]Happy married life [/size] cool cool cool

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Tolulop001(f): 2:20am On Jan 18, 2011
mydreamz:

Aint Dakore a lucky biatch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, wishing them a conjugal bliss.
I want me an Olumide akande too cry cry cry cry cry cry

yeah. . . me too!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mystikal(m): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2011
Is She pregnant?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Busta(f): 3:15am On Jan 18, 2011
Congrats to the latest couple.
Dakore . . . love, love, love ur dress . . lucky u
Lou . . . Lucky u too
Rita . . . whoa. . . kudos . .always on point

Kinda loving the orange and brown theme. . . kinda different!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by tpia6: 5:13am On Jan 18, 2011
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 5:51am On Jan 18, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/378701_wonderful_1_jpgc87355f87733f6205e871412c6ae211b

I'm forced to think this is quite unusual, maybe the bride had to enter this keke napep because of traffic or something. I mean, there are pretty decorated cars behind her in the picture so something must have gone wrong.

Her hair is godawful though.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by favouredjb(f): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2011
classy wedding.i wish them love and happiness,they obviously adore each other
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by andyprez(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2011
congrats!!!! Happy for them. Hope it lasts.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by berrie85: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2011
FINALLY, I HAVE BIN WAITING FOR THIS, CONGRATS TO U GUYS, I ALSO HEARD THIS MEANS BYEEEEEEEEE TO ACTING FOR DAKORE, sad, WE WILL MISS U,
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2011
Daky looks preggie. kiss
@Rita always on point but the boobsi are all practically out . . . undecided
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Lafimo: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2011
Congrats to Mr & Mrs Olumide Akande cheesy grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by sayso: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2011
happy married life.Daky.Rita is time for that sweety thingy to start producing,it will never last for long.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Lol @ ragdollz

This is also the first Nigerian couple I will see kissing and wont be totally grossed out.

OMG!!!! You must be psychic grin grin grin grin grin!!! That's the same thing I thot when I saw their little head-to-head. Cute!!!!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by legba1(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2011
the wedding cake is luvly,same goes for the stretchy limo.cool couple.wish them all the best.they both'll produce fine children.my son'll marry their daughter for sure.u wanna take a bet?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by marvel10: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2011
you guys are 2 much! Beating a number of so called blogs to the pics. I am pleased cos the saying about patience being a virtue rings true. Dakore's impending wedding had become a running joke so I am pleased for her. Goodluck and best wishes!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by san26dy(f): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2011
Happy married life to them.

I think they rushed everything because Dakore looks pregnant.  No biting me please but  I spot a bump on that wedding dress. It is very obvious at the pic where they dancing. Her face shows that glow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.