Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (82274 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2011
nice wedding
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2011
http://www.dakoreshow.com/

The Dakore Show, taking talk to another level!

The Dakore Show heralds the latest player in the Nigerian celebrity talk show circuit.

Hosted by Nigeria's very own Dakore Egbuson, the Dakore Show brings one-on-one celebrity interviews, live musical performances, and relevant pop culture issues, together in one easy, fun, and informative program.

The shows creators, O. Lou Akande and Dakore Egbuson have established a new format in prime-time viewing with this (inspire)tainment infused talk show.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION,

Contact Information
Email : info@dakoreshow.com
Address : Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by vanni(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Wait a minute, where is Genevieve?

Obviously not relevant to this gathering,
Its Dees Day, and her absence went unnoticed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way shame on all the Dakore haters who thought Olumide would never marry her
WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU NOW?
SHAME ON YOU ALL
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mafolayomi(f): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2011
smiley smiley haaaaaaaa. so happy for you Daky. wish u and yr husby every wondeful things of life that marriage has gotten to offer in life!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by jeslom: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2011
wow so they got married, daky levels don change
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by hacker2k: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
How far my follow Nigeria,i had bring good thing to you.Free call is here again but only for glo to glo.here is my number 08152046990.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Haba,must she attend every function?
What If shes not acquainted with Daky . . .lets no go there abeg.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by sylve11: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
rokiatu:

gate man pursue her sad cool
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by teissys(f): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
Little bro sylve  kiss

Daaaaaaaeymn, Dakore has got class, I must say
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Is she related to the couple?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by olax44(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
wonderful couple.wsh them happy married life.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
mama-gee:

Is she related to the couple?

You just have to show yourself shey?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ikamefa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ^^^^^^^^^^

i don laff scatter for ground here !!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Kunbee: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
Nice
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by fishex99: 5:14am On Jan 20, 2011
Thanks for sharing. It is useful to me. And I think that would be helpful to each other. embarassed
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by r231(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2011
nice
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by iyatrustee(f): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^^ how was yours? u need to to change that your signature now oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2011
r231:

nice

You deh hia deh comment abi? The next thread I create will be about you.  grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2011
r231, congrats mannh! You look so happy in your profile pic cheesy Have a happy marriage life.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by r231(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2011
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2011
r231:

kool, still on honeymoon when i get bck will put all the pictures together grin grin grin
my wife's dress is better than hers doh lol
It is. I'll tell that to Je. . .  and Ce. . .   grin
When Oyinmoon finish, I deh wait you.  grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by r231(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2011
This is beaurifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul . . . .I likey. kiss kiss kiss kiss All admirers, commot eye for he is taken. grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by r231(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2011
other option bridesmaids grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by r231(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2011
;d
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
Congrats Oko Titi.
May God bless the union,beautiful children,peace,understanding and the love u share never wax cold.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by favouredjb(f): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
congrats @r231
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by dgb4(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
so glad they finally got married, i cancel every Nollywood spirit that would crip into this marriage.
its quite unfortunate that she wont be appearing in movies any more

But wait ooo
Why didnt other Nollywood artistes attend the ceremony?
I guess they are jealous sorry on location.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
r231:

What a beautiful sight.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2011
r231:

Yeaaaa! Ce. . . actually said that wouldn't be a problem and I see it really wasn't. Beautiful! My drink, please? grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Winnergal(f): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.