Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? (4016 Views)

7 Messages You Can Pass To Your Partner With A Kiss / 7 Messages You Can Pass To Your Partner With A Kiss / Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by koolchicco: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
Phate07:

What's the big deal in sending her a recharge card? Huh? undecided

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
Take the risk and send her the card. After is a game of try ur luck.
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Phate07(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2011
koolchicco:

lipsrsealed undecided

undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Jenifa1: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2011
I think you should just try to be friends with her for a while. don't make any "pass" to her.
your crush will disappear soon after you've known her for a while and seen her imperfections and she might be the one left heartbroken and confused.
so try to be friends with her first before deciding to move on to level 2. lol
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by koolchicco: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2011
Phate07:

undecided undecided

Lol. Ode tongue
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by darqly(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
Bloody lol, recharge request after the first outing? Amazing, talk about speed dating. Ball is in your court anyway, u met her and you know what you SAW and what you're getting,lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? / Omg! This Lady That Pose In This Ballet Stance will Wow You- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.