Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93669 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Marahoth: 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
God bless you big. You have spoken nothing but the truth of the universe. Increase the pace! Men love darkness rather than light cos their hearts are dark and evil. Continue with the great work. Men have eyes but won't see. With all our intellectual prowess we can't see that the earth is swindling like a drunk man, crumbling gradually right before our eyes, as God said it would. No need to talk much. Every man should choose his destiny. We will all leave our bodies. Stuff will be make more sense then.
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok Sir! When u cross over, you will understand what you did to yourself...

Jesus doesn't exist.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seunallly: 5:53pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry angry angry
̷N̷̷A̷̷I̷̷R̷̷A̷̷L̷̷A̷̷N̷̷D̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷O̷̷D̷̷E̷̷R̷̷A̷̷T̷̷O̷̷R̷̷S̷̷ ̷̷P̷̷L̷̷E̷̷A̷̷S̷̷E̷̷ ̷̷D̷̷O̷̷ ̷̷S̷̷O̷̷M̷̷E̷̷T̷̷H̷̷I̷̷N̷̷G̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷B̷̷O̷̷U̷̷T̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷H̷̷I̷̷S̷̷ ̷̷G̷̷U̷̷Y̷̷
̷̷
̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷r̷̷i̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷e̷̷s̷̷t̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷Y̷̷O̷̷R̷̷U̷̷B̷̷A̷̷K̷̷I̷̷N̷̷G̷̷I̷̷N̷̷G̷̷
̷̷#̷̷S̷̷P̷̷I̷̷T̷̷S̷
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 26, 2020
Okiibe:

This is the post of the week.

I want to add that if any person wants to accept Jesus, he/she should ask for the PLAN OF SALVATION and be guided freely.

Acts of the Apostles 2 is instructive.
Sorry mate! i don't need Jesus, Jesus is a scam, Jesus doesn't exist, never existed. prove to me that Jesus exist or butt off!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 5:55pm On May 26, 2020
Lol what a great year 2020 is
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fairheart(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seunallly: 5:55pm On May 26, 2020
supercase1:

̷O̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷a̷̷s̷̷t̷̷o̷̷r̷̷,̷̷H̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷l̷̷i̷̷m̷̷a̷̷t̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷g̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷4̷
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Origin(f): 5:56pm On May 26, 2020
Free food.

Put water in bowls.

Add salt

Fry.

Enjoy.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seunallly: 5:57pm On May 26, 2020
PigTormentor:

̷T̷̷R̷̷A̷̷S̷̷H̷
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Kuffyeffy: 5:57pm On May 26, 2020
When Locusts Fly
Locusts cannot fly when their bodies are cold. Hence, when the temperature drops in the evening, they commonly take shelter in hedges or in the crevices of walls. The muscles of these insects remain stiff until they are warmed by the sun. Not until locusts have a body temperature of about 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21° C.) are they able to fly.

These facts about locusts aid in understanding Nahum 3:17, which reads: “Your guardsmen are like the locust, and your recruiting officers like the locust swarm. They are camping in the stone pens in a cold day. The sun itself has but to shine forth, and away they certainly flee; and their place is really unknown where they are.” Like locusts, the guardsmen and recruiting officers of Nineveh would disappear on account of the heat of the siege. Their disappearance would be just as sudden as the departure of a locust swarm warmed by the sun’s rays
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by malvisguy212: 5:59pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:
angry angry angry angry NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY
he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING #SPITS
Revelation 9. Imply the Locust comes from the bottomless pit (hell)
Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by merits(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2020
I pity their farms.

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seunallly: 6:00pm On May 26, 2020
Bruno3000:
̷A̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷u̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷r̷̷s̷̷e̷̷l̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷v̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷i̷̷g̷̷h̷̷t̷̷e̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷f̷̷e̷̷?̷̷ ̷̷W̷̷h̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷p̷̷i̷̷r̷̷i̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷l̷̷m̷̷?̷̷ ̷̷W̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷e̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷a̷̷t̷̷c̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷?̷̷ ̷̷F̷̷i̷̷g̷̷h̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷w̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷l̷̷v̷̷a̷̷t̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷i̷̷r̷̷s̷̷t̷̷.̷
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Emotionss: 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts

The Bible mentioned people like you.
So am not surprise with this your comments. You are not the first, neither will you be the last to criticize those preaching the Gospel.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seunallly: 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷l̷̷o̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷j̷̷u̷̷d̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by PigTormentor: 6:03pm On May 26, 2020
[s][quote author=Seunallly post=89987126][/quote][/s]
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Phyde: 6:03pm On May 26, 2020
Is this not Abutatah we used to catch then in my primary school grass. They don't bite.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by todugo(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
funmike83:
Some will come and say end time
Natures palliative grin
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
Birds, fowl and lizards go chop bellefull
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by raphy(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
all these ones saying its plague should just stop the Bleep up.. do u know what plague is.? so the locaust left africa for India...OK when will they go next?

wahala de o
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:
Girl tell me about it cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg, my hand no dey cheesy cheesy

I'm trying to be a very good girl these days tongue

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2020
HITsquad:
Climate change! Lagos and PH would probably be the Atlantis of Africa in the next two centuries...

Please wake up, the world doesn't have decades before it's end, not to talk of century.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by hardbody: 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

You no go come home to reality. What did Indians do that we haven't doubly done. The Bible says that unforseen circumstances befall us all. It's neither by your power nor might that river Niger has not turned to blood....

Be kiaful

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
Mazigabriel:
just report him
omo I clicked on the report button and the thing just vanish immediately shocked
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

River Ganges will soon turn to blood.

firstborns will soon start ... lipsrsealed
better stop Dat play
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
Release all the chickens from all the poultries in India and the problem will be solved in two days. Organic flying food will lead to better eggs and meat. QED.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You've tried and still trying your best on the good message for bad folks to repent from their evil ways but trust me..

Everyone knows what he or she is doing whether good or bad..

There's no excuse whatsoever for a justified judgment to be passed on every man on earth by God Almighty.

Enough of it brother.

In my own candid opinion.. You ve tried here.

Continue this good work around your vicinity and in your village.. Ok
lol grin
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by KNOWMORE56: 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Emmaomotob post=89983703]I learned that they are sweet winkI seriously think that this guy has mental problem(s). Why do you always derail threads? Does this look like religion section to you? Are you the only one that has what he believes in? Animal. angry

This guy has not said anything that worth insult.

You people are afraid of the reality that everything that the Bible says will be fulfilled.

Repent! You guys say no. Ah!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Sejouraucanny: 6:19pm On May 26, 2020
Jesus is coming soon no doubt, but i would like to invite you reading this to search your heart if JESUS will be proud of you? REPENT the kingdom of GOD is at hand. Salvation is freely given to us now there is still time. Go on your knees and genuinely ask for forgiveness and forsake your sins. Read the bible and have a personal relationship with GOD.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by zcee: 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All
small thing una go start to dey preach as if you know more than them..Hypocrites!!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by davidadenrele: 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
India is always in the news for bad reasons!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.