Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly (12184 Views)

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by coollanny: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2011
Before me right now is a table of good food, drinks, fruits and desert.
I am very hungry.
But I am under tremendous pressure from my hosts to eat.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Abdhoul: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2011
Oh Gosh!comon gal,u need 2 wise up don't get confuse.Tink abt yasef very wel.Wat did u really want in a guy?u've already had 2 b4 rite?don't mak silly mistake coz u ain't getin yonga anymore.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Chookym(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2011
Focus on yr school and dont move with the crowd they will distract you from achieving your goal
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by qpressng(f): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2011
There is more to life than being in a relationship and getting married, you've got your life to live then make the best out of it.
When you are successful, you won't to look for anybody, you will sought after.
All the best!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by linsa01(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2011
Chookym:

Focus on yr school and dont move with the crowd they will distract you from achieving your goal

she said she's done wif education.

@OP, do u realy mean u're thru wif ur tertiary education @ 21yrs?? Na wa o,
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2011
linsa01:

she said she's done wif education.

@OP, do u realy mean u're thru wif your tertiary education @ 21yrs?? Na wa o,

Everyone isn't cut out for tertiary education.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Hodaya(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2011
@Poster

We all feel pressured in life especially that of peer. I'm 24, a guy, graduate & an entrpreneur though doing well in my choosen field but still feel d peer pressure thing but always have my own way of overcoming it. You should try to figure a way to always handle it too.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Ninapha(f): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2011
@poster,

Your problem is not peer pressure as i can deduce. I took time to read ur responses to some posts here, you only have emotional crises and self pity which is more of depression from anxiety.

You have already had two "serious relationships as u said so the pressure to taste a relationship has been satisfied, now its more of self control and emotional crises.

If I may ask why did you end the first two " serious relationships, 1st, 2nd and you called them "serious relationships" yet you are warming up for the 3rd. look, sort ur emotions out first. it is certain you cant handle relationships for now why exposing urself to undue pressure.

Pls take time to discover yourslef and what makes u unique, you can never give what u dont have besides, you are still young to have gone this far already. Hope u know each broken relationship leaves you with atleast 10 broken chances. atleast his cousins, brothers, close friends wont be looking at u seriously for marriage.

Get busy now! and never say i am done with education, are u a prof.?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by realcele: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
What will you do at 30? Na wa oh, wories never solve anything. Live for moment. Not eveything is under the control of humans plus you are too young to be worried about this. If you appear too despirate you will fall into diverse troubles.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by DanEmzo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
U can now turn 2 a Pressure Coker. U nid a boyfriend but when they will stil com ur way U stil be YANGAing.hahah
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by AVISENNA: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
Things like this never end up well at all. You better stop now while you are still alive cause as  hard as it may sound, it has dire consequences ,the kind you can never imagine.It lead to disgrace and humiliation  , in future it has a way of resurfacing either on your marriage and your future, Stopped loving  your sisters husband, you hate your sister and that's you are doing that, , it's never late to stop but i must encourage you and at the same time one you ,now is the time, do not hesitate.Ask God to forgive you, move away from that house or else. Your sisters are not stupid female intuition will definitely reveal it to them,
What we do in life echoes in eternity.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by andyprez(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ O.P. I think i understand the way you feel dear. Please listen to what i'm about to say, take 3months break & discover what you truly want. Believe me when i say i had this same problem few weeks ago. Don't rush into any1 yet till you're truly ready. You'll be glad you did. Have a beautiful day.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by scmk: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
girl fnd i fink u dont wat you want yet

if it the urg 4 sex or just peer presure
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by yoosooph: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
I understand what u are going through young lady. At your age, u will be feeling like having a man to urself. Please, pls and pls, don't be intimidated. It is a very serious battle that u must win. you don't need a man, what u need is focus at ur future. Be d best in everything u do. very soon, d man that will marry u soon come. All ur friends dat are dating men at this age may end up dating more than 5 to 10 more men before they marry, which is not good enough. Once again, be very careful and be focus. May God guide and guard u right.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by ebila(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Poster,
Don't go into a relationship cos pple around u r in one.If u know woh lots of em put up wif in their relationship,u'll be glad u're single.Howeva,u shud be in a relationship cos u've sin som1 who is worth bein in ur life,som1 who'd love n respect u,som1 who'd cherish u 4 who u r,som1 who'd appreciat ur presence in his life.Now dose r gud reasons to be in a relationship.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by queensmith: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
lol! just be patient he will come along soon! meanwhile focus on things which are more important. . . .like. . . .YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by sley4life(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
its not by force. ure still young. Take it easy and face ur studies
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by iJAY1: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
am of same age and had similar challenges, so i think am credible enough to say something here. goin your OWN way, contrally from that of your friends could really seem a very hard nut to crack but its a hard nut nonetheless especially with the awesome realization that YOU WONT BE THREADIN THE SAME COURSE WITH THEM FOREVER. an academic environment like mine makes it a whole lot more difficult for me but after all the crazy chat with my friends i chat to my room home with my personality intact. there's time for everythin babe, those two guys f*cked up because they most probably aren't the RIGHT GUY for you {that's if no be u fckd up}. stay well.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Longlife01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
Opps!!! Well! You can try and wait for ya time. and wanna advice u not to jump into relationship!! so u wont jump out like the other two(2) But if u need someone to cuddle up with, You can ring me and lets see where it leads us too. i gotta go for now.!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by naijanig: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Are you single and Ready to mingle. Are you fun & sassy?Do you think you can entertain? If the answer is yes, then you are the one we are looking for. The Greatest search has begun and we are looking for eligible Singles for the biggest Dating Reality TV show ever. For more information Log on to www.house45.tv to Register. This is Great news for singles in Nigeria and Ghana
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Ranoscky(m): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2011
Op, see your kpomo mouth lyk two serious relationship, you know wetin be serious relationship? undecided

Toto don dey scratch you again, abi?. . . .sha dey use condom O!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2011
Well, if i were u i won't hurry to get a boyfriend just b'cos your friends have. Who knows the boyfriend u get in a hurry might be the person u regret ever meeting in the first place. So be your self and stop doing things b'cos u see ur friends doing it. wink
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by justrodney(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2011
RELAX-pls know urself- dont go into comparing urself wif people -be ready for business and neva rush to fall cheap-avoid regrets-and be real cheers!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by ITbomb(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2011
Young Lady, I think you are taking relationship a bit too serious and too emotional. Girls like you go from one extreme of being deep in relationship to totally staying away from guys, which is lockup. I advise you dont see the next guy as the only person who will give you the world. Develop a likable friendly personality, make friends with a lot of guys, any that want to overstep tell him in simple terms that you are in a committed relationship with another (even if it's a lie) but would still like to keep him as a friend. if he is responsible, he will stay around as just a friend and believe me you will learn a lot about life and guys when you have open relationships. if he dosent stay, he just fail the screening and he's not worth your time . make friends with guys and instead of pressurizing you, they will eventually develop respect for you then you Handpick the one that fit your profile from all of them. Dont wait for a guy to chik you, attract the good ones to yourself.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by nisaac(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
ITbomb:

Develop a likable friendly personality, make friends with a lot of guys, any that want to overstep tell him in simple terms that you are in a committed relationship with another (even if it's a lie) but would still like to keep him as a friend. if he is responsible, he will stay around as just a friend and believe me you will learn a lot about life and guys when you have open relationships. if he dosent stay, he just fail the screening and he's not worth your time . make friends with guys and instead of pressurizing you, they will eventually develop respect for you then you Handpick the one that fit your profile from all of them. Dont wait for a guy to chik you, attract the good ones to yourself.
WORD!!!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by ejikeND(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
be careful before the pressure feels you.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by location(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2011
i urge you to do what you believe is right and not just what your friends are doing, i wish you all the best as you take critical step to both think and shape your future in the right way, wish you all the best friend
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Outstrip(f): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
Why are you in such a hurry. Are you ready to get married? If not then focus on other things. There are a million other things you could be doing right now than looking for a boyfriend.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by GregDre(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hi OP, am 22 and a guy. Am in my final year now schooling away from Niaja and have been single for six months now, NOT because i can't get a girl but because i hve made up my mine not to till i graduate this year. I feel bad sometimes when i see my friends going out with their girls and also when the make fun of me for being single, but i take it all in good faith and don't let it bother me because i kw what i want at this point in time in my life. So what am saying now is for you to be certain of what you need in your life. If it is havn a man then do it but if not then never let other peoples action define who you are, so you don't make any mistake. Hope it helps ch33rs!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 4:17am On Jan 23, 2011
@Poster.

You said you are physically disfigured. Dunno how bad that is but seriously; he could solve most of the problems by putting a pillow on your face.

You are 21 but most of your old aunties on NL acting Saint Teresa, were once as promiscuously minded as you are but they had an excuse; there was no internet nor GSM to expose them to vital informations so they end up having se/x with numerous men; your own case is different, i'm sure you have a BB and a desktop;
You shouldn't be as naive your Nairaland aunties.

Another woman in the making.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Rarestar: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2011
roymary:

@Poster.

You said you are physically disfigured. Dunno how bad that is but seriously; he could solve most of the problems by putting a pillow on your face.

You are 21 but most of your old aunties on NL acting Saint Teresa, were once as promiscuously minded as you are but they had an excuse; there was no internet nor GSM to expose them to vital informations so they end up having se/x with numerous men; your own case is different, i'm sure you have a BB and a desktop;
You shouldn't be as naive your Nairaland aunties.

Another woman in the making.

I suppose u know that statement in the bold was a sarcastic answer to one of these posters.

Greg Dre:

Hi OP, am 22 and a guy. Am in my final year now schooling away from Niaja and have been single for six months now, NOT because i can't get a girl but because i hve made up my mine not to till i graduate this year. I feel bad sometimes when i see my friends going out with their girls and also when the make fun of me for being single, but i take it all in good faith and don't let it bother me because i kw what i want at this point in time in my life. So what am saying now is for you to be certain of what you need in your life. If it is havn a man then do it but if not then never let other peoples action define who you are, so you don't make any mistake. Hope it helps ch33rs!

Outstrip:

Why are you in such a hurry. Are you ready to get married? If not then focus on other things. There are a million other things you could be doing right now than looking for a boyfriend.
ITbomb:

Young Lady, I think you are taking relationship a bit too serious and too emotional. Girls like you go from one extreme of being deep in relationship to totally staying away from guys, which is lockup. I advise you dont see the next guy as the only person who will give you the world. Develop a likable friendly personality, make friends with a lot of guys, any that want to overstep tell him in simple terms that you are in a committed relationship with another (even if it's a lie) but would still like to keep him as a friend. if he is responsible, he will stay around as just a friend and believe me you will learn a lot about life and guys when you have open relationships. if he dosent stay, he just fail the screening and he's not worth your time . make friends with guys and instead of pressurizing you, they will eventually develop respect for you then you Handpick the one that fit your profile from all of them. Dont wait for a guy to chik you, attract the good ones to yourself.
i urge you to do what you believe is right and not just what your friends are doing, i wish you all the best as you take critical step to both think and shape your future in the right way, wish you all the best friend
justrodney:

RELAX-pls know urself- dont go into comparing urself wif people -be ready for business and neva rush to fall cheap-avoid regrets-and be real cheers!
Uncanny Genius:

Well, if i were u i won't hurry to get a boyfriend just b'cos your friends have. Who knows the boyfriend u get in a hurry might be the person u regret ever meeting in the first place. So be your self and stop doing things b'cos u see your friends doing it. wink

Thanks guys, would heed to your advices, guess i was so overwhelmed when i made this post, about 5 of my girls, their relationship, boyfriend etc, just made me fed up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petite Girls / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.