Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly (12183 Views)

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Rarestar: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2011
Ranoscky:

Op, see your kpomo mouth lyk two serious relationship, you know wetin be serious relationship? undecided

Toto don dey scratch you again, abi?. . . .sha dey use condom O!

I should ask you, do you know what a serious relationship is? undecided
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by DeepSoul(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^ "Serious" is relative. So why don't you give us your definition of "serious relationship"
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by cayesworld(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Poster
There's absolutely nothing wrong if you're in a relationship at 21. I'm sure lots of us were in one at that age. You're done with school so I'm guessing ur 2 previous relationship happened while u were in school.

Rule of life, after school is probably a career and a steady relationship (not necessarily). So if u want to be in one, I really dont see what's wrong with that. Just dont be in it for the wrong reasons.

Everybody's in a relationship, I want to be in one too. . . . . .that's a reason on it's own. . . . . if it's good enough for you. If not, take ur time, irrespective of how most people act, life's not a race or a competition
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by solosamste(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2011
Hello Sister,

Pls for God's sake, U DO NOT NEED IT FOR WHATEVER REASON. WHAT U NEED IS JESUS. HE'LL FILL THE VACUUM . NO PRESSURE SHOULD MAKE U DO WHAT WILL TAKE U TO ETERNAL CONDEMNATION.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Benny95(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2011
I 'm single and sin-free, come and woo b4 i get taken. fine boy in the building. we can do d down low u dig?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by teben: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2011
If you can be this desperate in search for boyfriend because your peergroup are havin one, Why can't you just search for JESUS christ who can never let you down. If you live your life like that, are you telling me that if your friend now decide to commit suicide, you will follow suit? think very well cos you can not eat your cake and still have it moreover you are too tender to start thinking of such. sad
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by EAkoteyon: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
Helo dear, you dont have to do what your friends are doing. consider yourself special for any guy to just use you and dump you just as your former boyfriends did. Think about this!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Fidelo726: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2011
@op, I feel for you really.
I know this is like a bad habit
and it can only be drop with great determination.
Do not hang yourself for it, we all have one secret or the other we cannot tell the world[color=#990000][/color].
Just make effort to drop it and you will be better for it.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Fidelo726: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
I rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
U MAY CALL IT ANYWAY U LIKE
BUT I WILL LIKE TO HOOK UP WITH U
IM SERIOUS
WE CAN SHARE OUR FEELINGS ON PHONE
IM SINGLE TOO
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^

Mr Singular, the lady needs some call credit to dial that number. Send some to her.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 2:06am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^^

And she needs about 4000 pounds transport fare to where she is going to make the call, init?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 3:16am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^

You are so right. Now thats $7,500 , Bet that dude would change his digits. You scared him off!!! grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:12am On Jan 27, 2011
roymary:

^^^

You are so right. Now thats $7,500 , Bet that dude would change his digits. You scared him off!!! grin

how?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by malvino: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
Rarestar:

Hey you all, greetings.
I am 21 years of age but already feeling the pressure to have another boyfriend again. I have been in two serious relationships but not anymore. Each time i look around me, my friends, same age or slightly older/younger, they are all hooked up with their boyfriends and i can't take it no more. Guys are not hard for me but just not so  ready or maybe i haven't seen but i am feeling the pressure. need your advice.

Damsel,
I know how you feel. maybe you might just need some practicals instead of talk .talk. I know how you feel , I am also in the same boat as you are,
you can imagine with all the toasting and stuff like that I have no lady, and I am 3 decades old. All in all I will love to hook up with you if you dont mind.
I not minding what peeps around here would think , since I am a guy I should make a move by asking you out. maybe my e-mail address will do. grandyklace@yahoo.com. If you fell my flows and you want to have someone , I mean a nice guy , try me. I am not an ugly duckling, I am cool .
Just holla,
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by jamesugo: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2011
Come for me.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Tosinville(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2011
lol
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by lektop2011: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
Hey, u are too young for that, why not face your studies and become someone before selling urself to some uselesss guyz on Nairaland over here. Think about it, and let me have the reply!!!!!!!!!!``````````
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^

Useless guys on NLand? Now thats bitchy! How useful are you? The poor girl is trying to be a woman dammit. She knows about reading her books.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^

Some people sha

21 yrs old is too young to have a BF

Wow, thats a new one
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^

No mind the bingo jare. I'm sure he would nail the girl in question if he's got a chance. 21 today na old mama.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
How is 21 too young to have a bf? So when should she start? When she's 27? By 21 i should be going steady with someone so that by 24/25 i can get married,have 2.5 kids and take over the world.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^^

So, you are not yet 21 Its past your bedtime! shocked Go to bed right away.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

So, you are not yet 21 Its past your bedtime! shocked Go to bed right away.
grin grin grin grin grin grin . . Please don't insult me jhor. I stopped having a bedtime when i was like 12. Plus i just woke up from my afternoon nap-i don't need sleep anymore. grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^^

Oh no! See what internet and Blackberry has caused!!! When i was at your age, I couldn't talk back when senior folks scolds me.

But hey, you must be a sweet girl as it is; can i be your sugar daddy? I have big belly! grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

Oh no! See what internet and Blackberry has caused!!! When i was at your age, I couldn't talk back when senior folks scolds me.

But hey, you must be a sweet girl as it is; can i be your sugar daddy? I have big belly! grin
No i want abs of steel!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^

abs of steel will damage your tender waist too early. Ask your aunties on Nairaland or why do you think they all look older than their various ages.

Let me handle you with care; too bad you er in that hot country. wink
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

Roymary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Everyone trying to hit on Atreides

Atreides must be in cloud 9, innit?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^

Seriously? Everyone?; oh no! Well, i'm a rich sugar daddy not some school boy. I will take her to America and London.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vivybam(f): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
What pressure are u feeling? follow your heart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.